Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video (34921 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire / Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader / Boko Haram: Shekau Appears Again, Says “we’re In Sambisa, Police Wives With Us” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by ayobamiakinrind(m): 12:08am On Jan 03, 2018
Cooleasy:

Don't mind the frustrated fanatic. Tell him to stand up on his feet in the video. Never, he can't. Because his two legs have been shattered by bullets from Nigerian troops. Shekau that is now being carried about from point A to point B. Shame on him.

Nigeria Army missed his head, heart, shoulder and arm bt shattered his legs? You're proud of that? Well, I don't blame you, since Buhari celebrated the capture of Shekau's Quran and flag.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by GoodiOG(m): 12:40am On Jan 03, 2018
even shekaua dy give new year speech grin grin grin
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 03, 2018
Saaruman:
Boko haram said they want their own islamic republic, why not give it do them? The zoo is better off divided. One Nigeria is a Scam!
are you high af? give boko haram their own republic? are you for real? who says such shit?
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by Cooleasy(m): 6:46am On Jan 03, 2018
ayobamiakinrind:

Nigeria Army missed his head, heart, shoulder and arm bt shattered his legs? You're proud of that? Well, I don't blame you, since Buhari celebrated the capture of Shekau's Quran and flag.
Please stop misconstruing what I said and stop being personal. The issue is that there is an aspect of the plan that entails catching this Shekau alive and not dead. The way he was shot on the legs on that occasion was part of this plan. Not that they missed his head or torso. But somehow he escaped capture. I was only mocking him for his crippled condition. Mocking the pains of an enemy of humanity like this, is normal. It is within this context that my post should be understood. The day he is captured or killed, of course I will also mock him.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by osuofia2(m): 7:10am On Jan 03, 2018
Topestbilly:

Get de fuvk out of my mention
Shekua is following allahs command

Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by Gbengageorge: 8:08am On Jan 03, 2018
Mr BuBu go don shit for his pants now , He go just talk say, this boy don pinish the money wey i gip am to keep quiet.

ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

Buhari brother Shekau has finally reappeared

Nigerians don enter ONE CHANCE for 2018
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by ehinmowo: 8:29am On Jan 03, 2018
WE SHOULD NOT BE FUDDLED HERE. I THINK THE GOVERNMENT IS LESSENING ITS FORCE ON BK. THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO MAKE. NIGERIANS THINK THAT WITHOUT APC GOVT NIGERIA WILL SUFFER IN THE HAND OF BK. IT ALL STARTED WEN D GOVT FUNDED BK €3m IN THE NAME OF RANSOM OF CHIBOK GIRLS
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 03, 2018
Topestbilly:
Coward!

I'm not denying the fact that these devil's are claiming they're following the teaching of the Quran and that of the Prophet (pbuh) but it's a bloody lie.

Islam is only unfortunate to be the victim here it could have been any religion.

This is a time which will surely pass, we shall over come by Allah's grace.

I'M A MUSLIM AND I'M NOT A TERRORIST

Modify.

This new year all your house hold including your dog,chicken and any living and non living things will be terrorist before any of you/it make attempt to hurt anyone you/it will be nab and dealt with. *Spit*

Islam is a victim of what?

Rubbish. Liar!!!/

Islam is terrorism and terrorism is Islam.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by ayobamiakinrind(m): 12:53am On Jan 04, 2018
Cooleasy:

Please stop misconstruing what I said and stop being personal. The issue is that there is an aspect of the plan that entails catching this Shekau alive and not dead. The way he was shot on the legs on that occasion was part of this plan. Not that they missed his head or torso. But somehow he escaped capture. I was only mocking him for his crippled condition. Mocking the pains of an enemy of humanity like this, is normal. It is within this context that my post should be understood. The day he is captured or killed, of course I will also mock him.

To capture him alive, how many souls do we need to sacrifice? You call him "enemy of humanity" and you feel no urgency in neutralising him?
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by Cooleasy(m): 1:45am On Jan 04, 2018
ayobamiakinrind:

To capture him alive, how many souls do we need to sacrifice? You call him "enemy of humanity" and you feel no urgency in neutralising him?
To capture him alive, if possible, is an operational order given to those troops by the people who deployed them, not me. And why do you feel that I feel no urgency to neutralise him? Do you know what I personally would have done if given the chance to deal with him? I was only commenting on what is happening to Shekau - an enemy of humanity - right now, and mocking him for his inability to stand up on his feet again; you are blaming me for perceived operational flaws of troops on the warfront. See, for those of us who are not on the war front and who have no influence on military strategy, mobilisation, deployment or operations, we have every right to be happy at whatever damage or injury is being inflicted on an enemy of humanity. In the previous videos he was standing proudly and boasting in front of some APCs. Now, he is crippled and in pains and cannot stand. Naturally I am happy about that. What further fate awaits him: whether more injuries, sickness, arrest, internal rebellion or death, is left for the dynamics of the war to decide.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by Penalty82(m): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
agbangam:

Shuuuut up, was it not ur Otuoke man with his ATM Dansuki dat empowered those demons. Do u think if it were OBJ dat was in power den, dat BH wouldn't have gone into oblivion by now....
The lousy southern president with no balls used BH crisis to enrich himself and his gang of looters.

Lol, a lot of children here. Let me educate you small. Boko haram was formed in 2002 by Yusuf under OBJ's watch. In 2009 under Yaradua, Yusuf was murdered by Nigerian security forces without trial, this angered the group and they became armed and appointed Shakou to replace Yusuf. If obj and Yaradua had done their works very well, we won't be here today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Peace Accord: How Tinubu Ended Wike’s Dreams Of Becoming Jagaban - Eze / Buhari To Receive 18-seater Innoson Motors Bus Built By Niger Delta Youths / PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.