Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Why Sell Your Inverter? Simple Solutions That Can Help You Enjoy Your Inverters. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Why Sell Your Inverter? Simple Solutions That Can Help You Enjoy Your Inverters. (3778 Views)

How To Prolong Your Inverter Battery Life. Effective Ways To Maximize Perfomance / Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos / Tips On Getting Good Inverters And UPS Batteries. (don't Be A Victim) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Sell Your Inverter? Simple Solutions That Can Help You Enjoy Your Inverters. by QuickStandard: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
During the course of 2017, many individuals called our office wanting to sell off their inverters
One question that kept coming to my mind is..... why will so many people want to sell off their inverters?

My inverter battery doesn’t last long anymore” was almost the reply majority gave

I discovered that many of the issues are evolving from battery life durability.

Let me start by wishing all of our numerous clients all across the nation, future clients, my wonderful Nairaland family and Nigerians at large a happy and a less stressful 2018.

As we all know, the battery is the lifewire or the engine room of the Inverter, and we also know that the inverter only convert or invert the Direct Current (DC) of the battery to the (AC) Alternate current for the utilization of our household appliances.

In truth the lifespan of every battery depends on its usage and maintenance.
every battery just like your cars and power generating sets requires routine checks and maintenance.

To enjoy your Inverter, it must be well fed just like babies are taken care of, in this case Maintenance is the key food that your batteries and your inverters need.

I know a lot of people like most of our client would love to but might not know exactly how to go about it.

so here i decided to put a few maintenance tips that should be useful if adhered to!!!

1. make sure your inverter batteries are installed in a well ventilated environment. it is worth noting that the cooler the battery the better, and it also increases lifespan and efficiency.

2. keep your batteries from fire, smoke, metallic areas

3. avoid bridging your batteries.

4. use energy saving devices

5. disconnect unnecessary loads

6. make sure batteries are discharged at least twice a month even if there's no power outage (make use of your inverter for at least twice a month)

7. Never allow your batteries to be totally drained, this kills your battery faster that HIV does to its victim.

8. Replace damaged battery(ies) it is advisable not to combine old and new batteries on the same system.

9. Ensure proper loading of your device, do not overload the inverter more than its original design. I normally advice, not more than 50% loading, as this helps increase battery life.

Let me discuss NOS. 7 and 9.

7. I have seen situations where clients use their inverters to the extent that the inverter alarm will start beeping, but they will still be adamant, maybe too engross in watching African magic or some irrelivant things that as well can wait till power is restored. doing this is like comiting suicide. Its just like exhausting all the petrol in your car tank before you refill. it actually damages your carburetor with time. Please avoid this practice and you will enjoy your device for a longer period.

9. Many corporate organisations are guilty of this practice.

you see an inverter with the inscription 4kva, and you see some staffs having their electric kettle for boiling water for tea in the office(in most cases the IT department might not even be aware). and an electric kettle is about 1000watts (1kva). this can harm your inverter system, so always make sure that these practices are put into routine check.

at Quick Standard we always make sure our clients educates their staffs.

Finally, many people think once the inverter is installed, thats it. It should be noted that your inverter functions as the human body which deserves care routinely.
Make sure your inverter is secured from a dusty environment and also from a heated area, make sure the room temperature were your inverter is installed is not more than 30 degrees.

you can read up inverter airconditioning
http://www.airconditioner.me.uk/Benefits_of_Inverter_Air_Conditioning.html

with time if your inverter is not properly maintained it can cause overheating and malfunction as a result.

I believe you all will enjoy your inverter if maitenance is taken seriously.

I hope this helps.

feel free to call QUICK STANDARD SOLUTIONS for any questions, our desire this year is to serve you better.

you can also call for a free quote.

08020979952; 08163169605, you can also send messages on whatsapp-08163169605

once again happy new year.
from all of us at QSS.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Sell Your Inverter? Simple Solutions That Can Help You Enjoy Your Inverters. by olaben16: 9:00am On Jan 03, 2018
Thanks for the TIPS very useful
Re: Why Sell Your Inverter? Simple Solutions That Can Help You Enjoy Your Inverters. by QuickStandard: 8:30am On Jan 04, 2018
You are welcome @olaben
olaben16:
Thanks for the TIPS very useful
Re: Why Sell Your Inverter? Simple Solutions That Can Help You Enjoy Your Inverters. by QuickStandard: 9:20am On Jan 06, 2018
Happy weekend my dear Nairaland family, am sure you all had a blissful first week of 2018.

There is something i want to share with you all concerning your battery choice when paying for an inverter installation.

Like i always say, the battery is the Engine room/Life wire of every inverter, it should be Noted that no matter how powerful your inverter might be, without good batteries you won't still enjoy your investment.

As you know, investment in alternative energy is a one time investment, but in truth, it is capital intensive. So like the saying goes, what is worth doing is worth doing well.

just like in building construction, no matter how scintillating the building might seem, without a good/solid foundation, the building is sure to fail.

I also want to bring to your notice that there are many refurbished batteries out there in the market, that you need to be aware of.

when planning for your alternative energy solutions, if there's anything you should compromise on, it should never be your batteries.

There are many people that are regretting it today, this might not even be their fault, as many fraudulent individuals are there just to make money no matter the negative effects of their actions.

A user narrated to me how someone charged him 50k for new batteries and after installation the battery could not back up for 30minutes, and I asked him, the 50k, was it for new batteries or tokumbo batteries, he said new batteries. Truth is at the moment getting good batteries will take more than 50k.
But this is not just about the price been paid for the batteries, cause you can pay 120-150k for a battery and still not get exactly what you paid for.

so, what should you do/how do you know the batteries you are been sold are not refurbished?

There are a few ways you can test/check to know if what you are paying for is legit or garbage.

call us today, for free tips on how you can identify quality batteries, before putting your money down.

remember, it might have the same name but might not be the same.

Call 08020979952; 08163169605 or you can whatsapp.
We are committed to serving you better.

Note this also applies to UPS batteries as well

You can also reach us for all your Solar, Inverters and UPS Sales, supply, installations, maintenance, servicing and repairs

Happy weekend.
#Quickstandardsolutions

Re: Why Sell Your Inverter? Simple Solutions That Can Help You Enjoy Your Inverters. by QuickStandard: 10:04am On Jan 12, 2018
ykmotors:
Hello pls can someone help me out on my 3.5kva inverter just 4month old, I notice that it doesn't charge anymore, I try to carry all my battery to battery charger to know if the battery is the problem or not.
But when I bring the battery back it really work fine I enjoy 24hours of that, but once the battery is down my inverter can't change it anymore, pls what can I do? It doesn't received input but output power is working fine.

There are a few things that can make your inverter not accept the input current.
1. the voltage... check the utility voltage supplied, if it is too low, it might not accept it.
2. the frequency... the desired frequency for an inverter is between 50Hz/60Hz, if its lower or higher it might not accept the AC.

Check these and get back to me on 08163169605 or 08020979952
or you can send me a reply to any of my tread with the username "Quickstandard"
Re: Why Sell Your Inverter? Simple Solutions That Can Help You Enjoy Your Inverters. by QuickStandard: 9:54am On Jan 22, 2018
Good morning nairalanders,
with joy in my heart i welcome you to yet another new week.

No matter what happens this week be focus and determined.

You will surely get there.

Remember to call us for all your Alternative power solutions,(Solar, Inverters and UPS systems).

We are experts in Repairs, maintenance, servicing and installations.

you can as well call us for a free quote today.

We also buy used/Scrap inverters and UPS batteries

Have a fruitful week ahead.
08020979952; 08163169605

Best Regards
Quick Standard Solutions

Re: Why Sell Your Inverter? Simple Solutions That Can Help You Enjoy Your Inverters. by QuickStandard: 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
Happy new week nairalanders.
Quick standard wishes you all a fruitful week.

Are you in need of steady power supply without having to rely on phcn?

Then we are the solution you seek.

At quick standard we provide uninterrupted power supply.

We are professionals in solar technology, inverter and UPS systems. Batteries and stabilizers.

We install, maintain, repair, service and sales.

We also buy condemned/scrap batteries.

Call us today on 08020979952; 08163169605
Or WhatsApp us on 08163169605.

You will be glad you did.
Re: Why Sell Your Inverter? Simple Solutions That Can Help You Enjoy Your Inverters. by QuickStandard: 2:54am On Mar 28, 2018
Think of Uninterrupted Power supply,
Think of Quick Standard Solutions.

Call QSS for your alternative energy solutions.

Solar, Inverters, UPS and batteries.
we also buy used/condemned inverters and UPS batteries.

We can pick up from any location in Nigeria.

Call 08020979952/08163169605
Re: Why Sell Your Inverter? Simple Solutions That Can Help You Enjoy Your Inverters. by QuickStandard: 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
Happy holiday to my honorable nairaland family,
We wish you all a memorable holiday.

Enjoy the rest.

Please call us for all your energy solutions.

we also buy condemned/used inverter batteries.

Call/SMS 08020979952/08163169605
WhatsApp 08163169605
Re: Why Sell Your Inverter? Simple Solutions That Can Help You Enjoy Your Inverters. by QuickStandard: 10:58am On Apr 27, 2018
At QSS we can help give you free tips that can help you enjoy your Inverter and solar system setup
call us today.

We also buy Used or condermed Inverter Batteries of any brand, type and capacity.

Thank you
Re: Why Sell Your Inverter? Simple Solutions That Can Help You Enjoy Your Inverters. by QuickStandard: 9:30am On May 02, 2018
2.4kw, 24v inverter set up.

Re: Why Sell Your Inverter? Simple Solutions That Can Help You Enjoy Your Inverters. by QuickStandard: 8:43am On May 30, 2018
We buy used batteries, call us today.

08020979952; 08163169605

Re: Why Sell Your Inverter? Simple Solutions That Can Help You Enjoy Your Inverters. by QuickStandard: 7:31am On May 31, 2018
Do you have old batteries you no longer use?
Do you want to buy new batteries?

We can buy your old once and suply you with new batteries.

We can deliver all your solar gadgets and accessories to your door step at affordable cost.

We are professionals in Solar, Inverters, UPS systems. We sell, install, maintain, service and repair

Call for a free quote today.
08020979952; 08163169605.

Thank you

Re: Why Sell Your Inverter? Simple Solutions That Can Help You Enjoy Your Inverters. by QuickStandard: 8:10am On Jun 08, 2018
Happy weekend Nigeria,

We buy your used batteries at a very good price.
Call us today.

08163169605; 08020979952.

Re: Why Sell Your Inverter? Simple Solutions That Can Help You Enjoy Your Inverters. by QuickStandard: 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
Want to sell your used inverter batteries?

Sell your condemned or used inverter batteries at Quick Standard today.

Please call 08020979952; 08163169605
Re: Why Sell Your Inverter? Simple Solutions That Can Help You Enjoy Your Inverters. by sharaff6(m): 11:49am On Jul 25, 2018
can anybody give me quote of 2.4 KVA Solar Inverter .. like how much will it cost to get it install. just to power on TV ,decoder,1 fan,2 to 3 Bob .Thanks
Re: Why Sell Your Inverter? Simple Solutions That Can Help You Enjoy Your Inverters. by QuickStandard: 10:31am On Jul 28, 2018
sharaff6:
can anybody give me quote of 2.4 KVA Solar Inverter .. like how much will it cost to get it install. just to power on TV ,decoder,1 fan,2 to 3 Bob .Thanks

Good morning,
And sorry this is coming a bit late.

First, there are few inverters that are built with 2.4kva capacity.

But there's 2.4kva Mercury inverter.
24volts

Meaning u will need 2batteries (12v each)

So going by that.

Inverter is 50k
Battery @110k each=220,000

Though there are cheaper batteries that you can get and depending on your budget you can as well get 100ah batteries.

We have some good 100ah batteries which costs 65-70k.

Then you will need to get some accessories likes DC cables, maybe trunks,

In all you are look at 300k for 200ah batteries
And 200k for 100ah batteries.

For more questions you can call 08163169605.

Thanks and keep your questions coming.
Re: Why Sell Your Inverter? Simple Solutions That Can Help You Enjoy Your Inverters. by QuickStandard: 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
Contact us for your IT support, solar system installations, sales, repairs and maintenance.

We are experts in sales and installation of Solar panels, inverters, Batteries charge controllers.

Call or WhatsApp us on 08163169605 or 08020979952
Re: Why Sell Your Inverter? Simple Solutions That Can Help You Enjoy Your Inverters. by Qssolarworld: 10:34am On Apr 09, 2019
Renewsys deserve monocrystalline solar panel
Made in India
WATT............................................................ 350W
Maximum power voltage............................... 38.97V
Maximum power current.............................. 9.43A
Open circult voltage.......................................46.50V
Short circult current.......................................9.86A
Module efficiency...........................................18.48%
Number of cells............................................. 144 cells
Price................................................................ 58,000

*IF YOU WANT TO BUY IN LAGRE QUANTITY IT'S NEGOTIABLE*

Re: Why Sell Your Inverter? Simple Solutions That Can Help You Enjoy Your Inverters. by QuickStandard: 5:37am On Apr 30, 2019
*12v/200ah Amaron Quanta battery* is rugged and designed to deliver longer life cycle. Quanta battery is also designed to withstand stress, whether from the weather or heavy usage arising from the acute power shortage. Simply, you get extended lifespan. So, with the Quanta battery, you get peak performance and battery durability.
1 year warranty
*#130,000*

*Wholesale price between 10 & above
*Negotiable
Re: Why Sell Your Inverter? Simple Solutions That Can Help You Enjoy Your Inverters. by QuickStandard: 4:47am On Jul 13, 2019

We are professionals in solar technology, inverter and UPS systems. Batteries and stabilizers.

Call or WhatsApp us today on 08020979952; 08163169605

Re: Why Sell Your Inverter? Simple Solutions That Can Help You Enjoy Your Inverters. by QuickStandard: 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
For your Uninterrupted Power Supply, call Quick Standard solutions.

We are professionals in Solar systems, inverter systems.

Sales, installation, repairs and maintenance.

Call or WhatsApp us on 08163169605 or 08020979952

Want to sell your used or condemned inverter batteries?

Are you relocating and want to dispose off your condemned inverter batteries? (Inverter or car Batteries)

Call us let's pick them up from your location.

Call or WhatsApp us on: 08163169605 or 08020979952
Re: Why Sell Your Inverter? Simple Solutions That Can Help You Enjoy Your Inverters. by QuickStandard: 10:05am On Sep 18, 2019
Happy new week nairalanders.
Quick standard wishes you all a fruitful week.

Call us today on 08020979952; 08163169605
Or WhatsApp us on 08163169605.

Re: Why Sell Your Inverter? Simple Solutions That Can Help You Enjoy Your Inverters. by QuickStandard: 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2019
Happy weekend Nairalanders,
are you tired of irregular power supply?
don't allow phcn spoil your groove this season.

call for your alternative power supply this December?

at Quick Standard Solutions, we take care of your 24/7 alternative electricity supply.
We are experts in Solar, Batteries, Inverters and UPS Tech. using modern technologies.

we sell, install, repair maintain and also design.

wait no further, call QSS today for a free quote, and you will be glad you did.

08020979952; 08163169605

We also buy used inverter batteries
Re: Why Sell Your Inverter? Simple Solutions That Can Help You Enjoy Your Inverters. by QuickStandard: 1:10am On Oct 09, 2019
Want to sell your used or condemned inverter batteries?

Are you relocating and want to dispose off your condemned inverter batteries? (Inverter or car Batteries)

Call us let's pick them up from your location.

Call or WhatsApp us on: 08163169605 or 08020979952[/b]
Re: Why Sell Your Inverter? Simple Solutions That Can Help You Enjoy Your Inverters. by QuickStandard: 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2020
We buy used Inverter batteries. Sell yours to us and make cool cash this January. Check our Sig for details.

Call or Whatsapp
08163169605, 08020979952

Re: Why Sell Your Inverter? Simple Solutions That Can Help You Enjoy Your Inverters. by QuickStandard: 8:48am On Jan 22, 2020
Here are a few tips that will allow you to properly maintain your inverter battery for optimum performance and increase the backup life.

* Avoid Overloading the battery.
* Switch to power-saving lights and fans.
* Make sure battery is fully charged.
* Check water level every 40 days. (If you are
using turbular batteries)
* Check for corrosion.
* Never allow your Batteries to totally discharge.

Re: Why Sell Your Inverter? Simple Solutions That Can Help You Enjoy Your Inverters. by QuickStandard: 8:44am On Feb 13, 2020
Think of Uninterrupted Power supply,
Think of Quick Standard Solutions.

Call QSS for your alternative energy solutions.

Solar, Inverters, UPS and batteries.
we also buy used/condemned inverters and UPS batteries.

We can pick up from any location in Nigeria.

Call 08020979952/08163169605
Re: Why Sell Your Inverter? Simple Solutions That Can Help You Enjoy Your Inverters. by QuickStandard: 3:16am On Feb 15, 2020
We buy used Inverter batteries, you can sell your dead batteries to us and make instant cool money.
We pick up from any location.

Call/Whatsapp us on:
08020979952 or 08163169605

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mind Blowing: What Kind Of Creature Is This? - Graphic Photos / What If We Had Two Moons / Eleaf iStick TC60W With Melo 2 Atomizer Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.