Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' (48631 Views)

Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy / I Discovered I Was The Side Chic On Christmas Day — Media Personality, Layole Oy / Joke Silva: "How I Discovered I Was Adopted" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by Jelal0007(m): 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
Joshrob:

what about the ladies with multiple guys?..
I beg both genders cheats,so babe don't take side too quickly..

come to think of it,if a beautiful like her could be a side chic..I wander what the main chic will look like..
Na by beauty?
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by bingbagbo(m): 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by Deo1986(m): 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
She resemble a side chick tongue
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by efighter: 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
Jiang:
undecided

Is he ur husband?!!! or relative. da hell would you wanna spend christmas in some dudes house. metchew

The thing surprise me o o o o. And they are the ones filled with their Nigerian made "holy spirit" during church service. This is how she has been jumping from bed to bed in the name of spending Xmas with boyfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by smulti(m): 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
[quote author=Purebeerry
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by smulti(m): 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
Purebeerry:
Leave the stupid e-diot and move on with your life. He doesn't deserve you.

neither does she deserve him and for the reason she was placed as the side Chic

2 Likes

Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by pennywys(m): 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
Uwa odigwu ooooooooo

You are a chic when not married to him
Nothing like side chic or front chic

A chic is a chic

I wonder why girls are mostly stupid
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
pennywys:
Uwa odigwu ooooooooo
You are a chic when not married to him Nothing like side chic or front chic
A chic is a chic
I wonder why girls are mostly stupid
Bros chicks get levels oo
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
smulti:

neither does she deserve him and for the reason she was placed as the side Chic

No mind that side chic

You'll know them by their expressions, Always Bitter
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by pennywys(m): 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
Pepsi101:

Bros chicks get levels oo
educate me bro, cos I don't know
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by sinceraconcept(m): 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
Aburumah75:
be grateful that you learnt earlier.
I wonder who left this beautiful girl for another chick. She seems polite and humble.
A better person will be there for you dear
what's the meaning of beautiful again cos I'm not seeing the beautiful girl. her make up is beautiful,her yellow dress is beautiful,I can't see anything else that's beautiful
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by sinceraconcept(m): 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
is he still your boyfriend or now your ex?
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by Ugosample(m): 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
efighter:
No man wants a whhore as wife. He has gotten a good girl from a good home. So, you can go and continue with your sugar daddies including politicians that have been spending on you.

What is this one saying
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
Jiang:
undecided

Is he ur husband?!!! or relative. da hell would you wanna spend christmas in some dudes house. metchew

bro,that's d trend nw ooooo cheesy cheesy

Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by dadabashua1(m): 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:
She's been through a lot

I feel for her

All these heartless men with multiple babes...God is watching
seriously I have never and will never support cheating but trust me I've seen multiple guys that were faithful to their ladies...never had a side chic...only for the ladies to disappoint them at the end...
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by Jman06(m): 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
It's not always about beauty !

Who wants to marry a showbiz lady
The guy might have considered the pros and cons and decided that it's not worth it, therefore he settled for a lady who's not in the limelight.

Jes move on lady...
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by Blakjewelry(m): 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:
She's been through a lot

I feel for her

It both ways dear, it is like the world is going crazy.. Cheating is now a norm, I left the dating scene for a while decided to come back this December and almost got my heart broken so I am going back to default mode for now.
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by CandidSeeker(m): 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
Aburumah75:
be grateful that you learnt earlier.
I wonder who left this beautiful girl for another chick. She seems polite and humble.
A better person will be there for you dear

There are two sides to every story.

Most ladies have attitude issues.

1 Like

Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:
She's been through a lot

I feel for her

But e de sweet una wen una de collet dia moni
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by Myde4naija(m): 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:
She's been through a lot

I feel for her

babe are just too enormous, if you are in their shoe you will have a house full of them not as a girlfriend but keeping them as ur personal property.

Won ti poju jare.
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by Protocall: 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
So??
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by godofuck231: 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
Bhelamblog:
While Ya'll was celebrating Christmas Day, Actress Layo Oyatogun has revealed how 2017 was so unfair to her, she nearly cursed the year, According to her first she lost her dearest mom, and just when she thought she had a man like every other person, and wanted to spend the festive season with him.. Only to discover that she was his sidechick, and his main chick was already booked to spend the season with him, Her supposed boyfriend refused to let her in, must be heartbroken..

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/i-discovered-i-was-sidechic-on.html

Where the civil servant wen de toast u, instead u want tycoon or mogul, then too get reference for their class of babe, so make the average guy up and roll
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by Ryocaj(m): 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:
She's been through a lot
I feel for her
All these slay queens with multiple bfs.. God is watching
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by franklyncj: 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
wetin concern me....
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by seuncyrus(m): 1:52am On Jan 03, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
NA SO?
my dear no fool yourself, you know since. how long you and the guy don day?

the mistake we day make be say we day regard boy as man?

the guy na your BOYfriend. and you day talk say you had a MAN. how that one take ryhme?

any boyfriend is liable to leave at anytime. when une day carry una body day dash man like suya. wetin una expect?

person way just lost her mom, no be grief and mourning day follow? that no be time to look within? all you want na to go phuckk. when the prick no day sebi you remember us? why you no come to us before that incident? people suppose learn to day creative and look within. when she no see that prick she go do the main thing way she suppose do. yeye girls.

the only time you have geh right to call anybody your man is when you marry him. is not he remains your boy or guy.

young girl go find work do leave man.

Lengthy foolish and very boring , I'm beginning to see a pattern here ....don't u think it's time you tried your hands on more productive endeavours ?
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by Caseless: 2:00am On Jan 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:
She's been through a lot

I feel for her

person no fit chop variety in peace again?
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by Jay1988: 7:13am On Jan 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:
She's been through a lot

I feel for her

Cool down how many u get..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) / Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile: "Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa" / Bettie Jennifer's Murder: Chris Attoh Flies To US After Wife's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.