Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts (51707 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Twitter Trend As People Compare Her To Lionel Messi / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by Mishinah: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
It's not an excuse. The tailor knew what she did. She's just trying to justify herself Make e no be like say she no say something. SMH

1 Like

Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
She sounds like lie muhammed's daughter

2 Likes

Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by willynilly87: 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
With all her cook up story, she need to put behind bar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by nawtyme: 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
mysteryman2014:

Are we forgetting something here, it seems Mercy is being excused. To me she must have induced the designer to carry out the swap, Sad
I do not blame Mercy. I will only blame mercy if he tailor said she was aware the clothes belongs to someone else. Otherwise in my opinion, mercy stands absolved
Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by Mydazz(m): 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
For a fitted clothing style like this, two random ladies happen to have same size of hIps, bust, and all the other things measured,...... Wehdone ma, abi na sir, you are talking true

1 Like

Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by lazygal: 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
fuckpro:
...she is actually saying the truth she is a close friend

Will u shut up thee? Tell her to read up all that is being stated about her negligence
End time tailor mscheeew

3 Likes

Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
Meanwhile some people have carried this issue in their heads calling someone borrow pose. Mehn Nigerians seriously needs jobs o. Buhari!
Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by fuckpro: 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
lazygal:

Will u shut up thee? Tell her to read up all that is being stated about her negligence
End time tailor mscheeew
...sorry Ma! I forgot its that time of the month
...may chat later when you are complete
Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by adelacuna(m): 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
This lady is a protégé of Egbon Liar Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by lustra89(m): 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
nawtyme:
They are lucky that they quickly put their Instagram page on private just in time. They would have had a feel of what treachery garnished with badluck and wickedness feels like.
Mercy picked the same material as the lady.
The size was obviously not for mercy as evident in the way her boobs sat on the said dress.
You refused to take the lady's call and went ahead to busy it.
When others tried to call you, you refused to pick their calls?
You lost touch with the dispatcher but had enough time to dispatch a new misery stricken dress for the lady to use for her wedding.

Uncle tailor, Last minute disappointment and near success syndrome will follow you all your life for causing that lady so much pain on one of the happiest days of her life.

Greedy unprofessional urchin
That was a perfect curse for Dat stupid tailor
Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by laudate: 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
fuckpro:
...she is actually saying the truth she is a close friend
She is saying.... wetin? Abeg, keep kwayiet dia! angry You think we cannot spot a telemundo lie, when we see one? Why da heck didn't she paste a picture of both dresses - the one she sewed for Mercy Aigbe, and the one she sewed for the prospective bride? Why was she dodging the bride's calls all through the day? Why did Mercy Aigbe fail to respond to all the allegations against her, if truly her hands were clean? Enough of this nonsense, biko. This is no longer 2017.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by DozieInc(m): 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
Their explanation reeks of lies sad sad

1 Like

Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by Vomm: 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
Who wud want her dress be sold to highest bidder? It definitely going to be a bad market for her blv me, trust nigerians na

LarryBeryl:
Regardless of what happened the dress is fine. Believe me she's already popular and she will get more customers

1 Like

Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by CioAngels(f): 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
choku123:
Maryiam Elisha aka Rikaotobyme, the designer who was accused of giving a bride's dress to nolllywood actress Mercy Aigbe has finally Opened talked.

Says it was a mix up as the bride's dress which was the same colour as Mercy's dress was mistakenly delivered to Mercy.

http://news.nollyzone.com/tailor-who-was-accused-of-giving-a-brides-dress-to-mercy-aigbe-opens-up/
She is tutored on a lie to tell. Designer in deed.

1 Like

Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by Immarocks(f): 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
chai ....if dis tailor or any of her relations dey nairaland no just show ur face oooo.omo see bashing.
Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by Mariangeles(f): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
LarryBeryl:
Regardless of what happened the dress is fine. Believe me she's already popular and she will get more customers
"Any publicity is good publicity "...that crap doesn't apply in this part of the world

1 Like

Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by Mariangeles(f): 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
She didn't foresee the social media part...Trying to do damage control...but those lies didn't add up

1 Like

Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by Mariangeles(f): 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
oyb:

Really, who wants to deal with someone who will sell your order out to a higher bidder?
You're sensible...and I appreciate that!
Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by Mariangeles(f): 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ishilove:

The lie is almost a living, breathing entity which you can touch with your bare hands.
I almost fell for it...
Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by Mariangeles(f): 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
nawtyme:
They are lucky that they quickly put their Instagram page on private just in time. They would have had a feel of what treachery garnished with badluck and wickedness feels like.
Mercy picked the same material as the lady.
The size was obviously not for mercy as evident in the way her boobs sat on the said dress.
You refused to take the lady's call and went ahead to busy it.
When others tried to call you, you refused to pick their calls?
You lost touch with the dispatcher but had enough time to dispatch a new misery stricken dress for the lady to use for her wedding.

Uncle tailor, Last minute disappointment and near success syndrome will follow you all your life for causing that lady so much pain on one of the happiest days of her life.

Greedy unprofessional urchin
1 million likes to you...

1 Like

Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by lazygal: 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
fuckpro:
...sorry Ma! I forgot its that time of the month
...may chat later when you are complete

Come back ..iam complete .we can chat grin
Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by Mariangeles(f): 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
DesChyko:
Okay.. Now her name is known.. More publicity to your office grin
...for where NOT to take your clothes to

2 Likes

Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by Mariangeles(f): 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
sisisioge:
Ok, lets say we believe for a moment your explanation, lets see the other wrong dress delivered to the bride. Is it equally beautiful? If it is, bridie should just wear it and stop all this noise biko.
Just like that?...how would feel if it happened to you?

2 Likes

Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by Mariangeles(f): 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
madridsta007:

Lie Mohammed will almost be proud of you.
Make him completely proud of you. Tell us the lie about why you didn’t pick the phone calls from the lady.
Lol...
Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by Mariangeles(f): 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
men day talk nyarmanyarma sef won follow talk? na me you day speak English for?

my dear English 101 say that post is past tense. learn your tenses first.

do you EVEN?? wetin even day do for that sentence? what is the role? can you explain?

I was not SAYING. I typed it.
sayING is not for past tense. have you ever heard of SAID?

apart from that, do you know TYPED?

THANKS FOR COMING TO MY CLASS
GOODBYE
For your mind...
Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by Mariangeles(f): 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
nawtyme:

I do not blame Mercy. I will only blame mercy if he tailor said she was aware the clothes belongs to someone else. Otherwise in my opinion, mercy stands absolved
You'd be surprised... believe me...if Mercy had nothing to do with the mix up, she would have come to say her own side
Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by laudate: 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
Mariangeles:
You'd be surprised... believe me...if Mercy had nothing to do with the mix up, she would have come to say her own side
Gbam!! sad Not only that, if Mercy genuinely received a wrong dress which was different from the one she gave the tailor to sew, wouldn't she have returned it? Instead, she put it on and did yanga, then took time out to pose for a picture. Thunder fire di photo! angry

3 Likes

Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by Mariangeles(f): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
laudate:

Gbam!! sad Not only that, if Mercy genuinely received a wrong dress which was different from the one she gave the tailor to sew, wouldn't she have returned it? Instead, she put it on and did yanga, then took time out to pose for a picture. Thunder fire di photo! angry
Lol...
Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by whiteeyes: 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ishilove:
Lie lie lie. Which kind of bold, callous, pompous and dangerous lie is this??

Gosh this lady needs to be slapped!!
Apc apprentice, liemuhammed-trained!

1 Like

Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by Awoo88: 3:29am On Jan 03, 2018
Ishilove:
Lie lie lie. Which kind of bold, callous, pompous and dangerous lie is this??

Gosh this lady needs to be slapped!!
When you listen to lie Muhammad for long, you tell lies like that. She loan the cloth to mercy to post with.

2 Likes

Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by Awoo88: 3:41am On Jan 03, 2018
mysteryman2014:

Are we forgetting something here, it seems Mercy is being excused. To me she must have induced the designer to carry out the swap, Sad
There is no swap anywhere. She borrow the cloth to pose with. They did not count on the bride recognizing her cloth from the pic. Mercy will not keep quiet if she paid for that cloth

1 Like

Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by kolawoleibukun: 4:50am On Jan 03, 2018
Mariangeles:
For your mind...
yes oh. for my bog mind. e good to go school. no be to day answer name. for my mind I no my myself wella

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Millions Of Naira Nkechi Blessing Made At Her Shop Opening Ceremony / Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For / Why Tiwa, Wizkid, Others Never Suffer Vocal Cord Damage Like Tekno – Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.