Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,396 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts (51725 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Twitter Trend As People Compare Her To Lionel Messi / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by bfa: 5:58am On Jan 03, 2018
Hmmm...This lady will do well as a special adviser to Lie Mohammed than being a fashion designer.

1 Like

Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 03, 2018
Ishilove:
Lie lie lie. Which kind of bold, callous, pompous and dangerous lie is this??

Gosh this lady needs to be slapped!!

I thought I was the only one that saw and felt the lie. Wicked tailor.

1 Like

Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by Mariangeles(f): 8:03am On Jan 03, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
yes oh. for my bog mind. e good to go school. no be to day answer name. for my mind I no my myself wella
You even be newbie sef ...no wonder nairaland still dey shack you...with those long epistle wey you dey type...I'm like.. this guy get time o
Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by kolawoleibukun: 11:20am On Jan 03, 2018
Mariangeles:
You even be newbie sef ...no wonder nairaland still dey shack you...with those long epistle wey you dey type...I'm like.. this guy get time o
na we start nairaland. child! I don day here since 2006. I don open my own blog make money and close am. I don day here help many people. me n you no be mate. I pass you for every corner. if you come for years, school, money and connection I pass you. I just day speak my mind for here to change the country. no be for me oh cos I don pass the level way you day my guy. if you see me for real life you go bow.

I fit sit down for computer here morning till night still make better money. na brain and investment.

I day live my life free without regret. I fyo geh problem with my life then check yourself for LUTH
Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by LarryBeryl(m): 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
Omotayor123:
Only a fool will now entrust their clothing to the greedy lying designer.

I get your point but believe me, people will patronise her with strict warnings and close marking because she's good at hat she does
Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by Mariangeles(f): 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
na we start nairaland. child! I don day here since 2006. I don open my own blog make money and close am. I don day here help many people. me n you no be mate. I pass you for every corner. if you come for years, school, money and connection I pass you. I just day speak my mind for here to change the country. no be for me oh cos I don pass the level way you day my guy. if you see me for real life you go bow.

I fit sit down for computer here morning till night still make better money. na brain and investment.

I day live my life free without regret. I fyo geh problem with my life then check yourself for LUTH
Bros chill!
No be fight, nobody know anybody worth for nairaland, you dey dey show yourself...no need for encyclopaedia... I been think say you follow sef...you no jasi jor!
Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by kolawoleibukun: 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
Mariangeles:
Bros chill!
No be fight, nobody know anybody worth for nairaland, you dey dey show yourself...no need for encyclopaedia... I been think say you follow sef...you no jasi jor!
shut up. you no be anything. people way get bite we no where dem day. e bad as e bad my condition no bad reach your own.

I dust you my guy. you no be anything. I no need person like you around me at all. you no follow. You be phfuckk up guy. I no come here for people like you. I day do my thing. park for your lane and respect yourself.
Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by Mariangeles(f): 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
shut up. you no be anything. people way get bite we no where dem day. e bad as e bad my condition no bad reach your own.

I dust you my guy. you no be anything. I no need person like you around me at all. you no follow. You be phfuckk up guy. I no come here for people like you. I day do my thing. park for your lane and respect yourself.
How rude...
Nairaland is filled with strange and awkward people, you are on top of that list.
You're uninspiring and vulgar, on top of that you are BIZARRE!
Whoever you are reading this comment, please I beg you for the sake of your self-respect, avoid this being with monicker KOLAWOLEIBUKUN 'cause nigger gat some issues people... You're welcome people!

1 Like

Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by kolawoleibukun: 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
Mariangeles:
How rude...
Nairaland is filled with strange and awkward people, you are on top of that list.
You're uninspiring and vulgar, on top of that you are BIZARRE!
Whoever you are reading this comment, please I beg you for the sake of your self-respect, avoid this being with monicker KOLAWOLEIBUKUN 'cause nigger gat some issues people... You're welcome people!
common comot for there bargar. you get epilepsy for brain. poor brat. uselezz chicken. I am vulgar for your mama tohto abi na your fada prickk ? I come here come lick your nyrasch. you think say I come here to be like you? you be nothing my guy. poor specie of semen na breed you.
you way day finger small pikin for backyard. smelling tin. e be like say you just learn how to use bizarre. olodo way never learn punctuation. go back to school my guy. your level of english no pass junior secondary.

how rude! see hediot way day clean people toilet day talk of rudeness. who care about your life for here? common go sit down for gutter or you face fence
Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by laudate: 12:41am On Jan 04, 2018
Mariangeles:
How rude...

Use the report button and get the mods to sort it out.

1 Like

Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by barallanee(f): 12:43am On Jan 04, 2018
So d bride don't Knw her gown again?? Wen she sees it....empty lies
Re: Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts by Mariangeles(f): 7:16am On Jan 04, 2018
laudate:

Use the report button and get the mods to sort it out.
I already did but it seems they did nothing about it 'cause nigger is still on the loose...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious / Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) / Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.