Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing (35456 Views)

Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) / Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups / Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing by iukpe: 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
Abagworo:
Wike surely knows the killers are Don Wani's men who were used in 2015 elections by PDP as vengeance for people exposing their hideout to soldiers. He should do all he can to destroy that cult group to exonerate himself.
People die for no cause whatsoever. No war, no disaster, just senseless terror
Re: Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing by myproperty(m): 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
Alariiwo:
I feel sorry for Rivers people..

All Amaechi's effort would have gone down the drain by the time Wike tenure ends.

Insecurity in the SS & SE is nothing to write home about. People get killed at will and noone seems to care
Why can't we say a litle truth for once. Are you telling us that security in the north is better than in SE and SS? The new year violence was not only in Rivers state, it occurred in kwara and kaduna. Yet what action did the Governors of those state do? In kaduna and benue villages are being attacked at will, yet you have nothing to say about them. Who controls the security is it not the federal? Has the president said any thing concerning the killings or is it because it is not cattle rustling?
Re: Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing by Alariiwo: 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
myproperty:

Why can't we say a litle truth for once. Are you telling us that security in the north is better than in SE and SS? The new year violence was not only in Rivers state, it occurred in kwara and kaduna. Yet what action did the Governors of those state do? In kaduna and benue villages are being attacked at will, yet you have nothing to say about them. Who controls the security is it not the federal? Has the president said any thing concerning the killings or is it because it is not cattle rustling?

You're right.. the North too is not safe and the SW might follow if nothing is done on time.

I think you can see the evils of Goodluck Jonathan and Dasuki taking up security allocations for their pockets and that of their party members.. Even some of Nigeria enemies might have gotten part of the money which they are now using to fight us.

Security is serious businesss but it became a complete joke under Goodluck Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
That money is enough to beef up security in the state, wike is a joke, l regret or being a Nigerian,useless demonic country.
Re: Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
That money is enough to beef up security in the state, wike is a joke, l regret of being a Nigerian,useless demonic country.
Re: Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing by Coldfeets: 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
Flets:
Online zombies have called for the head of wike in the wake of omoku new year killings...... Now what?

Buhari has supervised Fulani killings for over 2.5yrs without a single word but the online zombies have conveniently left buhari off the hook for the massacre/ religious cleansing by the Fulani's

Foolish people everywhere in this country

I have never met anyone on nairaland more foolish than you.

Tufiakwa gi. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing by myproperty(m): 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
deomelo:

When your governor stood behind the official podium with state seal on with cutlass, a violent weapon and threaten to kill his perceived enemies, what exactly do you expect from the citizenry?

This is the chief executive and the Chief Law Enforcement Officer of Rivers State brandishing cutlass out in the open and threatening to kill people.

He's been disrupting his own state and making sure his state doesn't, making his own state volatile, restless and peace-less, the man is basically fighting everybody as if that's what they put him in office to do.

Once upon a time a presidential candidate once said the blood of the baboon would flow if he didn't win election and blood flowed because he lost the election and now he is president blood are still flowing. Hmm God would help us. We would not be involve in their flow of blood. Any body or group of people involve in the spilling of blood in this country God would let their blood to flow also. Demonic politicians every where
Re: Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing by Alariiwo: 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
smato:
That money is enough to beef up security in the state, wike is a joke, l regret or being a Nigerian,useless demonic country.

Reason why I always say SS & SE don't have good leaders..

Take a look at Lagos state, the governor has inaugurated Neighbourhood watch (a form of state police) to beef up security in the State.
They now work hand in hand with the Police, Army, NSCDC and other security outfits.

Imagine a governor placing bounty in this 21st century instead of securing the state against similar attacks in the future.

I wonder why Rivers people are silent on this. People need to wake up in this country and ask questions.
Re: Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
Rotimi Amechi is suspect.. i doubt Peter Odili is in play angry
Re: Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing by docadams: 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
MRSHYCAT:

if only you know this "small village". I guess your own idea of fixing the security issue is to flood the whole village with the police or military. This is Rivers State!!!! Too many military presence can also lead to violence. Trust me you won't last a day in that govt house. Allow wike do his job because you don't know Rivers state more than he does.

What is so difficult about the security situation in Omoku that a focused and determined governor cannot fix. Omoku-Obrikon- Egbema axis used to be peaceful before the politicians came and introduced divisive and violent politics for selfish interests. I remember same Wike was shouting from the rooftops in protestation against militarization of Rivers state when the FG contemplated sending security personnel to Rivers to curtail the violence and killings that preceded the governorship rerun election. Many queed behind Wike to vehemently ssk the FG to keep off. The place was relatively peaceful during major part of Amaechi's tenure. How Rivers degenerated into a cesspool of this carnage confounds me. Wike wants to be sure the wjole securing situation is within range of his vision for self preservation.. But how long can he hold on before he is consumed by this spiralling violence. that he and the entire political class initiated

1 Like

Re: Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing by maasoap(m): 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
Flets:
Online zombies have called for the head of wike in the wake of omoku new year killings...... Now what?

Buhari has supervised Fulani killings for over 2.5yrs without a single word but the online zombies have conveniently left buhari off the hook for the massacre/ religious cleansing by the Fulani's

You need your head examined!
deomelo:

When your governor stood behind the official podium with state seal on with cutlass, a violent weapon and threaten to kill his perceived enemies, what exactly do you expect from the citizenry?

This is the chief executive and the Chief Law Enforcement Officer of Rivers State brandishing cutlass out in the open and threatening to kill people.

He's been disrupting his own state and making sure his state doesn't, making his own state volatile, restless and peace-less, the man is basically fighting everybody as if that's what they put him in office to do.

Re: Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing by myproperty(m): 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
Alariiwo:

You're right.. the North too is not safe and the SW might follow if nothing is done on time.

I think you can see the evils of Goodluck Jonathan and Dasuki taking up security allocations for their pockets and that of their party members.. Even some of Nigeria enemies might have gotten part of the money which they are now using to fight us.

Security is serious businesss but it became a complete joke under Goodluck Jonathan.
I never knew you had a biased on some individuals. If one is found to be involve in any form of corruption the law should be made to deal with such. The people you mentioned can only be found guilty by a law court but not on pages of newspaper. Is Dasuki really guilty of the accussations? If yes, Why is the federal government not willing to try Dasuki in the open court? Why do they want secret trial for him? I can't but suspect a foul desire other than the said corruption
Re: Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing by knowledgeable: 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
harbdulrasaq88:
The governor of Rivers state, Nyesom Wike, has placed a N200 million bounty on the perpetrators of Monday, January 1, killing in Omuko, Rivers state. The governor urged anyone with useful information that will lead to the arrest of the killers to help the state government.

Speaking during a visit to the families of the deceased, Wike, who led the Rivers state security council on a fact finding mission in Omuko condemned the act in the area by some hoodlums.

Sympathising with families of the deceased and victims of the attack, the governor said anyone or group of people connected to the crime would have their house forfeited to the state government.

Wike said:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-gov-wike-places-n200-million.html

Very good one governor, but is not too late to revise that figure down to $10 million naira, which is still an over kill and will get the job done comfortably and redistribute the remaining to victims families.
Re: Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing by dederocs(m): 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
A governor's security in Nigeria is way too much, no wonder they don't bother mobilising security for the streets, cuz they got enough with them, the masses can bleed... Sad
Re: Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing by Alariiwo: 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
myproperty:

I never knew you had a biased on some individuals. If one is found to be involve in any form of corruption the law should be made to deal with such. The people you mentioned can only be found guilty by a law court but not on pages of newspaper. Is Dasuki really guilty of the accussations? If yes, Why is the federal government not willing to try Dasuki in the open court? Why do they want secret trial for him? I can't but suspect a foul desire other than the said corruption

That's the issue.. we place morals below LAW.

Can the law court provide security for citizens when the threats are left alone to be walking free.

Law, Law, Law.. how much has the Judiciary done to secure lives and properties of citizens.
Is it a dead man that will go to court and fight?

If we can't blame GEJ, then we shouldn't blame Buhari as well. Then let everyone be looking and continue waiting on the law courts

1 Like

Re: Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing by joinnow: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
kenonze:
Wike is a debauche.

It will not take up to 10m to sincerely fix security issues in that small village of Omouku

Do you actually know the real problem in Omoku.
I believe you don't.
Re: Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
Preparation for 2019! Dat #€£#$#¥ fit help plenty people lives.... I wont be suprised if strike-RS begin 4mation asu,nepa,nlc,etc
Re: Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing by myproperty(m): 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
Alariiwo:

That's the issue.. we place morals below LAW.

Can the law court provide security for citizens when the threats are left alone to be walking free.

Law, Law, Law.. how much has the Judiciary done to secure lives and properties of citizens.
Is it a dead man that will go to court and fight?

If we can't blame GEJ, then we shouldn't blame Buhari as well. Then let everyone be looking and continue waiting on the law courts
If we can't rely on the law court which better alternative should we rely on please
Re: Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing by zinaunreal(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
The face of Judas when you know who did it

Re: Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing by redangel2017: 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
Lol.. For that high amount it means.. Nobody can gv any meaningful info.. Or he knws who did it.. Una dey play nairabet.. What er the odds for such high staking angry
Re: Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing by arcnomec(m): 10:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
kenonze:
Wike is a debauche.

It will not take up to 10m to sincerely fix security issues in that small village of Omouku

My friend, you think Omoku is like the Hamlet where you come from? Securing the land and water routes could cost more than the amount he quoted
Re: Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing by Cletus77(m): 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
deomelo:

sorry to disappoint you.
The picture was taken wen woke was laying emphasis on the use of weapons in the state
Re: Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing by lereinter(m): 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
Flets:

you need to understand that no cause can justify the killings of innocent individual

either by gang action or fulani herdsmen
Re: Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing by deomelo: 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
Cletus77:

sorry to disappoint you.
The picture was taken wen woke was laying emphasis on the use of weapons in the state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbQQQb0LGZA

No need to argument, watch and listen to the tape and come back with another lie and spin.

He specifically threaten to kill APC people with the cutlass.

1 Like

Re: Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing by Hotzone(m): 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
kenonze:
Wike is a debauche.

Security is not one-man issues rather, it's a collective efforts of responsible individuals who can take up challenge outside their comfort zone.
What the governor is doing is a welcome development because no amount is small for people's life so if 200m and more is what it takes to get justice to these individuals who lost their lives on 1/1/2018 while returning from church, I say kudos to Governor Wike
Re: Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing by GoldNiagara(m): 1:23am On Jan 03, 2018
Tomorrow now he will say he didn't still a Kobo while in office, was this 200 Mills part of the year budget or is it from his security. You can give 200 Mills to smoke out killers but cannot use it to provide security before the attack. There is something wrong with people down there.
Re: Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing by Hahnemann: 3:36am On Jan 03, 2018
Did anyone notice the pot belly of those men in the front row at that last pic?
Including the policeman and the army man, i thought routine training won't even allow them to develop such potbelly
Re: Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing by Jay1988: 7:07am On Jan 03, 2018
kenonze:
Wike is a debauche.

I support u bro. I have been to Omoku more than 50 times in 2017. 50million used properly would result in good development that will divert attention from violence of the youth. Instead of bounty

1 Like

Re: Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing by mecussey(m): 10:06am On Jan 03, 2018
eye service...if you had invested 200m on powerful technical security, you will not need anyone to phish any one out. All gsm mast should be used to cover area view and connect all to a central system.
Re: Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing by nwoke37: 3:34am On Jan 04, 2018
Akinz0126:
Well no be my problem be that.

In other words,I just read on naij.com news 2 hours ago that The peace corp bill was just delivered to the president office today.

God you are indeed marvelous finally Baba God go answer me and other nairalanders calls this year.

Praise da lord
grin

What is the peace corps bill? What does it entail?
Re: Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing by Akinz0126(m): 7:08am On Jan 04, 2018
nwoke37:

What is the peace corps bill? What does it entail?

For a start it's entails working as an undercover agents to nip cultist,drug addict mofos,homosexuality,lesbianism to mention but afew in Universities,polytechnics,colleges and secondary schools.

1 Like

Re: Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing by nwoke37: 7:43am On Jan 04, 2018
Akinz0126:

For a start it's entails working as an undercover agents to nip cultist,drug addict mofos,homosexuality,lesbianism to mention but afew in Universities,polytechnics,colleges and secondary schools.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter / Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail / El-Rufai's Wife Hajia Hadiza Stuns In New Pics Ahead Of Swearing In Of Her Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.