Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Help! Infinix Note 4 Heats Up Easily With 3G Network Switched On - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! Infinix Note 4 Heats Up Easily With 3G Network Switched On (2060 Views)

Please What Phone Can I Get For 40k..with 3g Ram / I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened / Meet New Nokia 3310 With 3G Network That Cost Around N30,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Infinix Note 4 Heats Up Easily With 3G Network Switched On by Maxcollins042(m): 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ever since I bought this device, I have noticed that it heats up easily without long and unperturbed usage when the 3G network is on. I don't know if it's how the device is designed to function or if it's a malfunction issue.

This is why I have brought this issue to this forum for further clarity. Phone techies in the house can help me discern what exactly is the cause of this.

Your contributions are highly needed and welcomed.
Re: Help! Infinix Note 4 Heats Up Easily With 3G Network Switched On by giftedben: 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
Maxcollins042:
Ever since I bought this device, I have noticed that it heats up easily without long and unperturbed usage. I don't know if it's how the device is designed to function or if it's a malfunction issue.

This is why I have brought this issue to this forum for further clarity. Phone techies in the house can help me discern what exactly is the cause of this.

uninstall application which you don't need and also change your luncher
Re: Help! Infinix Note 4 Heats Up Easily With 3G Network Switched On by Maxcollins042(m): 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
giftedben:

uninstall application which you don't need and also change your luncher
Thanks. I will do as you have said.
Re: Help! Infinix Note 4 Heats Up Easily With 3G Network Switched On by Davidhero(m): 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
Maxcollins042:
Thanks. I will do as you have said.

Hello bro, am quoting you here cos I didn't want to derail the Fiverr thread.

I made a withdrawal to my payooner account out of curiosity and later discovered I can't withdraw funds less than 50USD. Is there a way I can get this cash, like maybe selling to an exchanger or something, please advise.

TIA
Re: Help! Infinix Note 4 Heats Up Easily With 3G Network Switched On by Maxcollins042(m): 7:24am On Apr 28, 2020
Davidhero:

Hello bro, am quoting you here cos I didn't want to derail the Fiverr thread.

I made a withdrawal to my payooner account out of curiosity and later discovered I can't withdraw funds less than 50USD. Is there a way I can get this cash, like maybe selling to an exchanger or something, please advise.

TIA

You could try selling to an exchanger
Re: Help! Infinix Note 4 Heats Up Easily With 3G Network Switched On by Elvis8236(m): 7:36am On Apr 28, 2020
Maxcollins042:
Ever since I bought this device, I have noticed that it heats up easily without long and unperturbed usage when the 3G network is on. I don't know if it's how the device is designed to function or if it's a malfunction issue.

Hi Maxcollins042, I'm also using the same device, if you're on their Oreo software version, your device will overheat as the OS was not properly optimized. Confirm your android version
Re: Help! Infinix Note 4 Heats Up Easily With 3G Network Switched On by Davidhero(m): 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
Maxcollins042:

You could try selling to an exchanger

Can you pls recommend someone who's legit?
Re: Help! Infinix Note 4 Heats Up Easily With 3G Network Switched On by Maxcollins042(m): 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Davidhero:

Can you pls recommend someone who's legit?
Send me a PM

(1) (Reply)

4 Cheapest Android Data Subscription In Nigeria 2019 / This Phone Pic Speaks Wisdom / Problem With Glo Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.