Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) (3196 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hello everyone,There is this girl in my class that have been disturbing me for a relationship.

This problem started when she accepted my friendship so along the line she sent me a text that says did i really like her.

I didn't reply that text because i don't want to get involve in any relationship.

But that didn't deter her,there is no day this girl won't sent me text after she has called initially and I didn't pick.

The painful thing is that she calls sometime at midnight,who does that.

Even as I write this post,she called a few moments ago.

How can I call off this friendship without hurting her in the process,because i am very confused.

Matured advices pls.
Re: I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) by eezeribe(m): 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
OK
Re: I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) by eezeribe(m): 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
predmine20:
Hello everyone,There is these girl in my class that have been disturbing me for a relationship.

These problem started when she accepted my friendship so along the line she sent me a text that says did i really like her.

I didn't reply that text because i don't want to get involve in any relationship.
This:singular
These:plural
has not have
sent is past tense,it would go with do,not did...
involved not involve
It's wrong to place capital letters for non nouns in the middle of a sentence.
too many errors in such a short post =red flag

16 Likes

Re: I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) by neloyah: 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
Tell her you can only remain friends... how simple?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) by KushyKush: 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
How old are you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
eezeribe:
This:singular These:plural
Thanks for the error.
Re: I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
neloyah:
Tell her you can only remain friends... how simple?
I have told her but she keep bugging me for a relationship.
Re: I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
KushyKush:
How old are you?
I will be twenty five this year.
Re: I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) by efighter: 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
eezeribe:

This:singular
These:plural
has not have
sent is past tense,it would go with do,not did...
involved not involve
It's wrong to place capital letters for non nouns in the middle of a sentence.
too many errors in such a short post =red flag

You did well. I hope he understands and not think that you are just trying to fucck him up.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) by efighter: 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
predmine20:
I will be twenty five this year.

And your dicck is on holiday? At your age you should be fuccking any pusssy at sight and not running from free pusssies. My friend get up and go and redeem your image.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) by neloyah: 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
predmine20:

then make her a distant friend, you can do that can't you?
Re: I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) by Andracarles: 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
Call her, invite her over for some heart to heart. Look her in the eyes and tell her your mind. Hear her out too. If you guys cannot come to a compromise, then ..... get ready to have your own personal stalker..

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) by chigoizie7(m): 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
Since u ain't in any serious relationship.
Nwanne just fire down.

Keep sampling that toto anyhow until u are tired
Re: I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) by LessNoise: 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
predmine20:

I told her.....I thought virgins are supposed to be smart...i mean you're not into girls grin what exactly takes up your time....Mr purity tell her you are for Christ and Christ alone...NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
E be Like Say This Girl No Fine...
Re: I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
efighter:

And your dicck is on holiday? At your age you should be fuccking any pusssy at sight and not running from free pusssies. My friend get up and go and redeem your image.
I don't need such advice,telling you my age doesn't give you the audacity to insult me. AIDS is real,av you forgot that.
Re: I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
neloyah:

then make her a distant friend, you can do that can't you?
I have tried that but it seems it is not working. She is just trying to get me.
Re: I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) by Monogamy: 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
Life can be sometimes funny.. One man's food is another's man poison.

And the same girl will be ignoring some other guys calls/sms

Oga oo

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
LessNoise:

I told her.....I thought virgins are supposed to be smart...i mean you're not into girls grin what exactly takes up your time....Mr purity tell her you are for Christ and Christ alone...NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
She already knows that that is why she is even fighting hard to have these relationship. She told me she like my sense of dressing,the way i speak and stuffs like that.
But i av already made it known to her that i came to school to study not for relationship.
Re: I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) by Millz404(m): 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
predmine20:
I don't need such advice,telling you my age doesn't give you the audacity to insult me. AIDS is real,av you forgot that.

Have you forgotten that?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) by neloyah: 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
predmine20:
I have tried that but it seems it is not working. She is just trying to get me.

then play dumb and see how it goes
Re: I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
Andracarles:
Call her, invite her over for some heart to heart. Look her in the eyes and tell her your mind. Hear her out too. If you guys cannot come to a compromise, then ..... get ready to have your own personal stalker..
I tried doing such but she told me to my very face that this is a tertiary institution and i should stop been a loner.
Re: I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
DeadRat:
E be Like Say This Girl No Fine...
She is tall and beautiful and she got brains too but i don't know why she doesn't want just friendship.
Re: I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
predmine20:
She is tall and beautiful and she got brains too but i don't know why she doesn't want just friendship.
what Do You Mean You Dont know Why? Somebody Loves You And You Are Here Doing Shakara
Re: I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
neloyah:

then play dumb and see how it goes
I will try it out and hopes it work.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) by mediocre(m): 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
predmine20:
Hello everyone,There is this girl in my class that have been disturbing me for a relationship.

This problem started when she accepted my friendship so along the line she sent me a text that says did i really like her.

But that didn't deter her,there is no day this girl won't sent me text after she has called initially and I didn't pick.

The painful thing is that she calls sometime at midnight,who does that.

Even as I write this post,she called a few moments ago.

How can I call off this friendship without hurting her in the process,because i am very confused.

Matured advices pls.
Tell her you have a girlfriend
Re: I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
DeadRat:
what Do You Mean You Dont know Why? Somebody Loves You And You Are Here Doing Shakara
I am a virgin and am not ready to have sex cos that is where that relationship is heading to and also i am in school to study.
Re: I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
mediocre:
Tell her you have a girlfriend
I don't have a girlfriend,just friends both male and female.
Re: I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) by mediocre(m): 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
predmine20:
I don't have a girlfriend,just friends both male and female.
Sigh. Dude how old are you, i know u don't have a girlfriend. just tell her you do to get rid of her
Re: I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
mediocre:
Sigh. Dude how old are you, i know u don't have a girlfriend. just tell her you do to get rid of her
I will be twenty five this year,she knows i don't have a girlfriend in school.
Re: I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) by mediocre(m): 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
predmine20:
I will be twenty five this year,she knows i don't have a girlfriend in school.
okay bro, you don see wife.
Re: I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) by deco22(m): 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
You are twenty five and you don't even have someone that you are hoping for a meaningful relationship with.

Now that's just sad.

Well tell her plainly that you are not yet ready for a relationship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics / ——————. / Have You Watched The Full Video?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.