Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) (15407 Views)

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo / Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos / Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by darqly(m): 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
zoba88:
President Buhari's aide Femi Adesina was today
conferred with Isimiri of Mmaku by HRH Igwe Nnevo Obasi in Mmaku Enugu State.

I hope "Isimiri of Mmaku" translates to "His royal daftness" or something even more apt in describing this sycophantic clown. angry angry
Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by GavelSlam: 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
temptnow:
I don't think you want me to reply you this night.

Try me .
Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by Orpe7(m): 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
The wife of this man is a chief matron at mother n child hospital adeniyi jones. U need to see her looks like the guy's mother. Omo d wife old for face pass am eh
Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by jrusky(m): 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
saint7000:
Every Afonja's wish is to put on Igbo's isi agu shirt one day...they want to taste what it's like to be Igbo.

And that is all you can see or say? So that same tribe you so hated taken chieftaincy in our region and you are here blablabla.

If Adesina of all can get chueftaincy title then igbo are finished. Definitely Buhari and Hell Rufai are on their way for their own title.

I said it that my people are confused. You hate Nigeria, Nigeria is zoo and the inhabitant of zoo coming to your heaven land to be given chieftaincy title pls I put it to you who is now living in zoo? It's the confused igbo my own people.

Truth is bitter when you say you hate something stand by it that is what make some one a real man.

IPOOH see your lives. Yoruba I hail you guys I just love your master intelligency making fools remain foolish forever and your master craftness in being silent but very decisive.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by evansjeff(m): 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
Edu3Again:

I am igbo and I agree with you.
Na why I believe that igbo people are politically stupid.

In fact as far as I'm no concerned both igbos and Yorubas are politically stupid, though I am inclined to believe Igbo people are dafter.

South-South people especially Edo are not exempt in the daftness of the South.

Though I thank God that sense don dey enter their head small by small.
They want to form a united front against this fulani tyranny.

This ldiot that lacks basic knowledge in English wants to teach people what politics is. Never in your entire life should you add Edo to the f0olishness of your people just like you have just confirmed here.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by Harrynight(m): 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
its high time we in this country understand that some things and priviledges should be given on Merit not as Souvenir
Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by knowledgeable: 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
zoba88:

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/buhari-aide-femi-adesina-conferred-with.html?m=1

*Note*...Femi Adesina hates Igbos Albeit, secretly.
Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by Oblang(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
Paperwhite:
Femi Adeshina is a classical example if how the alleged Aso Rock demons can corrupt good people.He is a disgrace

But reno omokirikiri is a hero right?
Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by Edu3Again: 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
evansjeff:

This ldiot that lacks basic knowledge in English wants to teach people what politics is. Never in your entire life should you add Edo to the f0olishness of your people just like you have just confirmed here.

No be Edo for the whole SS vote in APC!
In spite of the tragedy called APC, una retain APC.
Would a normal person do that.

PS
Go learn English biko

Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by deomelo: 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6119151_cymera20171017133915_jpeg4db681337b042806ad57a5fea4d966d7

When una go give useless FFK title now?

After the clown marry your daughter, spend money take buy ibo material sow dress, buy red agama lizard hat on top with white ibo voodoo stick to take pose, still no title.... grin grin grin

This is not fair now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by Oblang(m): 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
This is not fair to FFK at all at all.... angry

Who can we complain to?

Ffk only impress those ipob miscreants not sensible Igbo...
Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by stchinedu: 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
Igbo and hypocrisy...

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by willibounce1(m): 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
This man got a title in Enugu? How did it happen? We're the iPods asleep?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by deebrain(m): 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
Im a Igbo. And fully aware of the rubbish of majority of these chieftancy titles.

Is it a place that will give you chieftancy title when you spoil some unfortunate elders with cash-even when you are a known ritualist?

May your title perish with you. Nonsense.
Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by kings09(m): 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
GavelSlam:

Stop the politics of bitterness.

What exactly is wrong with Adesina receiving a chieftaincy title in Enugu?
It is no more ipob land again? Sarrki, madridguy, deomelo, yarimo, python1 com n see oo
Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by aspirebig: 12:02am On Jan 03, 2018
Unto what please?
Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by Politicowizard(m): 12:30am On Jan 03, 2018
That igwe is very senile. What has Femi done to deserve a title of honour talk more of that of a chief? Ass licking!
Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 03, 2018
zoba88:

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/buhari-aide-femi-adesina-conferred-with.html?m=1
afonjas have been trying so hard to hobnob with ndigbo lately
hmmm wonder if dia gambari masters sent dm on ds mission grin
Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by histemple: 1:00am On Jan 03, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
This people and nyash-licking

Very soon dem go begin give ndi-awusa titles sef.

Buhari already has a title in Ebonyi State
Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by histemple: 1:04am On Jan 03, 2018
deomelo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6119151_cymera20171017133915_jpeg4db681337b042806ad57a5fea4d966d7

When una go give useless FFK title now?

After the clown marry your daughter, spend money take buy ibo material sow dress, buy red agama lizard hat on top with white ibo voodoo stick to take pose, still no title.... grin grin grin

This is not fair now grin grin grin

I can bet that FFK must get a Chieftaincy title in Igboland and deservedly so
Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by Praktikals(m): 4:13am On Jan 03, 2018
lokobyforch:
Even a goat is celebrated in Enugu... grin

For Christ sake; this man has been a disgrace...
If a goat has a chieftaincy title and you do not have, it simply means a goat is more useful than you.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by femolii: 5:54am On Jan 03, 2018
saint7000:
Every Afonja's wish is to put on Igbo's isi agu shirt one day...they want to taste what it's like to be Igbo. Take it from me...you can never be Igbo in this lifetime no matter how hard you try. Including marrying our women...if you have sense you will know that most of the children's traits come from the man.
Shut up ode.
Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by UncleSnr(m): 7:04am On Jan 03, 2018
To all of you spewing trash, go and die. This is my hometown, and I know the level of underdevelopment my Local Government has, this is an LGA that houses NYSC camp yet can't boast of a single ATM talk more of Bank.
They have been under PDP for, let us try another party, especially the one in power for now.
This is politics.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by Kingbusssy(m): 7:04am On Jan 03, 2018
saint7000:
Every Afonja's wish is to put on Igbo's isi agu shirt one day...they want to taste what it's like to be Igbo. Take it from me...you can never be Igbo in this lifetime no matter how hard you try. Including marrying our women...if you have sense you will know that most of the children's traits come from the man.

O'boy Sharrap
If you wanna abuse him, abuse him only
Wetin concern all afonja with his stupid title
SMH
Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by timguy(m): 7:07am On Jan 03, 2018
All dis ones go just dey waste title anyhow.
Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by Essential(m): 8:08am On Jan 03, 2018
IGBOS ARE SELLING TITLE LIKE BREAD. NO RESPECT TRADITION AND CULTURE. IN SOME COMMUNITY THEY TWO IGWE AND IN SOME PLACES, ELECTION TO BECOME IGWE. THE MORE MONEY U SPENT, THE HIGHER UR CHANCE. EVERYTHING IS JUST ABOUT MONEY.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by Ucheamani(m): 8:24am On Jan 03, 2018
temptnow:
I don't think you want me to reply you this night.
Femi was my boss in The Sun so I was there at Mmaku yesterday to witness his conferment with the title "Nwanne di na mba 1 of Mmaku. I really think he deserves to be so honoured.
Enough of this hateful comments.
Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by temptnow: 9:10am On Jan 03, 2018
Ucheamani:

Femi was my boss in The Sun so I was there at Mmaku yesterday to witness his conferment with the title "Nwanne di na mba 1 of Mmaku. I really think he deserves to be so honoured.
Enough of this hateful comments.
what else should I expect from a boy boy defending his formal master
Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by evansjeff(m): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2018
Edu3Again:

No be Edo for the whole SS vote in APC!
In spite of the tragedy called APC, una retain APC.
Would a normal person do that.

PS
Go learn English biko

G0at...I anticipated it that your post was about party affiliations and I wasn't disappointed at all. M0ron, now get lost

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Begins Road Walk Against Corruption In Abuja / Oshiomhole Plotting Dogara’s Removal As Speaker / No Fresh Probe Of Adesina - AfDB Board Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.