Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,290 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) (15406 Views)

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo / Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos / Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by Edu3Again: 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
evansjeff:

G0at...I anticipated it that your post was about party affiliations and I wasn't disappointed at all. M0ron, now get lost
Ode APC is killing the South to fund the North.

If ur inherited foolishness was not so acute, you'd know
Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by deomelo: 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
histemple:

I can bet that FFK must get a Chieftaincy title in Igboland and deservedly so

Efter the clown marry your daughter, spend money take buy ibo material sow dress, buy red agama lizard hat on top with white ibo voodoo stick to take pose, still no title....

I don't see FFK collecting any title any time soon.. grin grin grin
Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by evansjeff(m): 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
Edu3Again:

Ode APC is killing the South to fund the North.

If ur inherited foolishness was not so acute, you'd know

I don't argue politics with kids like you. Go look for your mates.

Take your frustrated, miserable and deluded life somewhere else please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday / Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia / Fact Check: Did NNPC Make Profit For The First Time In 44-Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.