Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

What Is The Craziest Thing You Did For Love ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Thing You Did For Love ? (1302 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Did For Love ? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
I'm curious ooh. I love love stories and spent the most part of my teens obsessing about that kind of love which could make one legs feel weak.
wild , untamed and crazy stuff.

So here is a question for everyone. What crazy stupid things have you done for love?

My secondary school classmate once travelled to the next state to see a girl he meet online, and was stranded for a few days.

What crazy thing have you done in the name of love ?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did For Love ? by Uyiii: 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
Love is overrated, the only genuine love is of Jesus.
yah my comment is boring I know, craziest thing I've done for Him is to be crucified like I am expecting now.

Love you Jesussmiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did For Love ? by abeeee(m): 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
my guy I remember I once threw away the kerosine in our lantern then so that I will be sent to go and buy..........na the babe people dey sell am so I wanted to see her

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did For Love ? by Neimar: 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
sucking her pussy cux she was sick

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did For Love ? by seancombs617: 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
Sold my only valueable asset as a teen apart frm my ps1,my nokia E series so I could take a girl named ope to Mr biggs..she chop am, wipe mouth,still leave me,dia riz God cry cry ...d fone was ma sellin point as a big boy then,lool

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did For Love ? by AryEmber(f): 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
Do people still fall in love? More like what's the craziest thing you've done to get laid.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did For Love ? by Osinachyi(m): 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
OP, a similar thread was opened some months ago about this!
We'll to set the ball rolling I'll repost what I shared in the former thread cos I wasn't on fp.

When I was in my final year in the University some years back, my dept went for our annual field work in a place called Turunku (an ancient settlement where queen Amina of Zaria was born to) close to Kaduna. This settlement is surrounded by rocks and hills with thick vegetations between them. We were divided into two camps about 9km from each of the camps, and huge rocks and thick vegetations separating us, with small footpaths in between this vegetation linking both camps.
Two days to the end of camp, we were planning our 400L burn fire night, unfortunately for me my girl was in camp B while I was in A. I missed her so much during the whole two weeks field work because we were not allowed to visit the other camp or we risk been suspended. So I planned to go and see her during the burn fire night as it was the only opportunity that I had to sneak out of camp because that was our free day and our lecturers went into their rooms early to allow us enjoy our camp fire party and instructed us to switch off the gen, and put everything in order when we were done for the night.
As soon as they all went in and the party in my camp began, I was planning my moves how to sneak out, to add to my motivation, our camp party was dull cos we had fewer "make sense" girls while Camp B had more girls that were crazy and could make any average party lit.
Around few minutes past midnight, I decided to sneak out. I held my Nokia torchlight fone and began jogging. I went into the darkness, into the footpath that had thick vegetation and rocks everywhere. I kept jugging but the road seemed endless. At a point I got scared, stopped and looked back, it couldn't see sh*t cos everywhere was so dark and my fone wasn't so bright, kept hearing noises of animals I couldn't describe. Had to increase my speed cos I felt something was following me in the bush. I ran for almost 30mins before I started seeing small huts and houses, then I felt a little relaxed cos I was reaching their camp. Close to their camp, a pack of dogs were just over the tarred road, furiously barking at me as I passed them, didn't really mind cos I felt if I could pass the terror of going through the bush path, passing an open road with dogs was an easier challenge.
To cut the long story short, I ended up reaching their camp around past 1am on getting there I called my girl but it rang with no response, asked her friend in the field where their party was going on to go and call her. She went, came back and told me that my girl was fast asleep. She was the one that prepared the meat, rice and other refreshment they had so she was too tired.
I was really disappointed because I risked all these to come see her, though I didn't really blame her because I told her earlier via the fone that I'll try and come see her at night if I saw the slightest opportunity, but my coming was depending on if the lectures give us space.
I ended up going back to my camp around 4am with a few of my camp mates who also escaped and camp for camp B's party.
Sorry for my long epistle, wanted to paint the picture of the incident in your minds so it could be easy to relate.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did For Love ? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
AryEmber:
Do people still fall in love? More like what's the craziest thing you've done to get laid.
Year Just Started And You Already won Most Stupid Question
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did For Love ? by Kingsley10000: 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
voting buhari because my bae was an apc member....2nd,was when i decided to go beyond my usual 1min coz she wanted more

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did For Love ? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hugged a transformer.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did For Love ? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
Spending 25k on a chic I just met
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did For Love ? by AryEmber(f): 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
DeadRat:
Year Just Started And You Already won Most Stupid Question
You're one of the people I avoid here like plague, please stay in your lane and I will do the same
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did For Love ? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
AryEmber:
You're one of the people I avoid here like plague, please stay in your lane and I will do the same
Is Like You Are High... I Enter Any Lane I Choose. I Scold Whoever I Choose. I Fight Whoever I Choose. I Talk To Whoever I Choose...

You Can Deactivate If You Dont Like My Mentions
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did For Love ? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did For Love ? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
Sent him all the money I had when he was broke as a result of projects he had at hand.

I love my boo.

Though I got the money back x2 cheesy.

As a economist, I am a risk-taker.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did For Love ? by ubunja(m): 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
it ended up not happening coz i chickened out; but i almost eloped with another man's wife. she was willing to abandon everything to run off with me.
to this day i shudder when i think of that day.she was hot as hell but that would have been some major dumb sh!t right there.love will get a niggar killed.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did For Love ? by mikky4shizzy(m): 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
really... let's hear urz
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did For Love ? by unapapadeycraze: 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
Osinachyi:
OP, a similar thread was opened some months ago about this!
We'll to set the ball rolling I'll repost what I shared in the former thread cos I wasn't on fp.

When I was in my final year in the University some years back, my dept went for our annual field work in a place called Turunku (an ancient settlement where queen Amina of Zaria was born to) close to Kaduna. This settlement is surrounded by rocks and hills with thick vegetations between them. We were divided into two camps about 9km from each of the camps, and huge rocks and thick vegetations separating us, with small footpaths in between this vegetation linking both camps.
Two days to the end of camp, we were planning our 400L burn fire night, unfortunately for me my girl was in camp B while I was in A. I missed her so much during the whole two weeks field work because we were not allowed to visit the other camp or we risk been suspended. So I planned to go and see her during the burn fire night as it was the only opportunity that I had to sneak out of camp because that was our free day and our lecturers went into their rooms early to allow us enjoy our camp fire party and instructed us to switch off the gen, and put everything in order when we were done for the night.
As soon as they all went in and the party in my camp began, I was planning my moves how to sneak out, to add to my motivation, our camp party was dull cos we had fewer "make sense" girls while Camp B had more girls that were crazy and could make any average party lit.
Around few minutes past midnight, I decided to sneak out. I held my Nokia torchlight fone and began jogging. I went into the darkness, into the footpath that had thick vegetation and rocks everywhere. I kept jugging but the road seemed endless. At a point I got scared, stopped and looked back, it couldn't see sh*t cos everywhere was so dark and my fone wasn't so bright, kept hearing noises of animals I couldn't describe. Had to increase my speed cos I felt something was following me in the bush. I ran for almost 30mins before I started seeing small huts and houses, then I felt a little relaxed cos I was reaching their camp. Close to their camp, a pack of dogs were just over the tarred road, furiously barking at me as I passed them, didn't really mind cos I felt if I could pass the terror of going through the bush path, passing an open road with dogs was an easier challenge.
To cut the long story short, I ended up reaching their camp around past 1am on getting there I called my girl but it rang with no response, asked her friend in the field where their party was going on to go and call her. She went, came back and told me that my girl was fast asleep. She was the one that prepared the meat, rice and other refreshment they had so she was too tired.
I was really disappointed because I risked all these to come see her, though I didn't really blame her because I told her earlier via the fone that I'll try and come see her at night if I saw the slightest opportunity, but my coming was depending on if the lectures give us space.
I ended up going back to my camp around 4am with a few of my camp mates who also escaped and camp for camp B's party.
Sorry for my long epistle, wanted to paint the picture of the incident in your minds so it could be easy to relate.

later them go say na women sabi love pass. sheeee you are married to the girl now?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did For Love ? by deco22(m): 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
Neimar:
sucking her pussy cux she was sick
2018 bro...

2018!

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did For Love ? by Gofwane(m): 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
Which one should i share sef?
Is it the one that she asked me to come to their house that mumsy will be going to the village that evening or is it the one i bought a copper wire from my junior brother so that i can sell it and buy a wrist watch for Linda?? angry

Chaiiiiii! I feel like crying right now
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did For Love ? by Osinachyi(m): 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
unapapadeycraze:

later them go say na women sabi love pass. sheeee you are married to the girl now?

Lol..... No I didn't not
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did For Love ? by Osinachyi(m): 11:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
ubunja:
it ended up not happening coz i chickened out; but i almost eloped with another man's wife. she was willing to abandon everything to run off with me.
to this day i shudder when i think of that day.she was hot as hell but that would have been some major dumb sh!t right there.love will get a niggar killed.

I can relate! Had similar experience too....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gradual Emergence Of Daylight Prostitution In FCT! / Is A 33 Years Old Man Love Relationship With A 17 Years Old Girl right? / Slay Queen Shows Type Of Sex Positions Each Type Of Iphone Warrants From Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.