Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Timaya Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Unknown Curvy Lady (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Unknown Curvy Lady (photo) (582 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Finds Love In The Arms Of Hausa Rapper, Hafeez Yaroson (photos) / "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) / Timaya Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Unknown Curvy Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Unknown Curvy Lady (photo) by ememabasiakpan(m): 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
Unmarried father of two, Timaya appears to be burning off the stress of the year 2017 with a very sumptuous woman whose identity remains hidden.

See photos @ http://www.betatalk.com.ng/2018/01/timaya-finds-comfort-in-the-arms-of-an-unknown-curvy-lady-photo/
Re: Timaya Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Unknown Curvy Lady (photo) by leverage(m): 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
undecided op na only leg I see o and its not even curvy

(1) (Reply)

Actor Femi Adebayo Pictured With Legendary Musician Chief Ebenezer Obey / [photo] Nigerians React To News Of Funke Akindele's Appearance In American Movie / Juliet Ibrahim,ebuka, Osas And All The Best Dressed Celebrities At The Suncaward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.