Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Bitcoin Alert: Luno Insane Rates (photos) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoin Alert: Luno Insane Rates (photos) (18901 Views)

How To Make Above 150k Monthly On LUNO And Binance / Bundle Africa A Nigerian App, Better Than Luno / Luno Trading Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Alert: Luno Insane Rates (photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 12, 2018
Hello LunoBitcoin, I have been trying to deposit on Luno using my Zenith Bank account but the transaction has been failing. A friend also tried to use GTB, it also failed.

Any clue on how to solve this problem?

Thanks.
Re: Bitcoin Alert: Luno Insane Rates (photos) by Ceqinatt: 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hello,
My question is........ Does Luno charge you for receiving bitcoin through external source?
Re: Bitcoin Alert: Luno Insane Rates (photos) by pufframmy: 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
Buy and sell your CURRENCY BITCOIN, PERFECT MONEY, RIPPLE, ETHEREUM, LITECOIN NOW AVAILABLE

all transaction will be served in short time we here to Serve you Better thanks For the Patronage
Send us MAil at
Monday to Sunday from 8:00am till 8Pm we here to Serve you more
Re: Bitcoin Alert: Luno Insane Rates (photos) by JOHNBULLZZ: 10:27am On Apr 03, 2018
I HAVE BEEN USING LUNO AND I LOVE THEM. I USE COIN BASE ONLY WHEN I AM FORCED TO.
LAST WEEK I USED COIN BASE AND I WAS CHARGED A MINERS FEE AND THE TRANSFER TOOK LONGER THAN
I EXPERIENCE IN LUNO. AND MOST TIMES LUNO IS FREE. AND AS A NIGERIAN YOU CAN NOT BUY FROM COIN BASE.
I VOTE FOR LUNO FROM EXPERIENCE
Re: Bitcoin Alert: Luno Insane Rates (photos) by Ufemia26: 10:32am On Apr 21, 2018
JOHNBULLZZ:
I HAVE BEEN USING LUNO AND I LOVE THEM. I USE COIN BASE ONLY WHEN I AM FORCED TO.
LAST WEEK I USED COIN BASE AND I WAS CHARGED A MINERS FEE AND THE TRANSFER TOOK LONGER THAN
I EXPERIENCE IN LUNO. AND MOST TIMES LUNO IS FREE. AND AS A NIGERIAN YOU CAN NOT BUY FROM COIN BASE.
I VOTE FOR LUNO FROM EXPERIENCE

Luno charges are crazy. I bought at a rate of 371n to 1$ today.. While someone who used his dollar account bought a bitcoin for 1$ to 360n..
I was charged 1580n for crediting my luno account with 100k using my debit card. After which I was charged xtra 2k .. Making my 100k to drop to 96k.
Luno is greedy. Will dump them soon

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Alert: Luno Insane Rates (photos) by AnthonyAk(m): 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2019
cryptowinter might be over
Re: Bitcoin Alert: Luno Insane Rates (photos) by adokhai(m): 11:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
Please stop defaming other people's business if you don't have adequate knowledge, each exchange set their price you should have done adequate research. Luno is the best in Nigeria no doubts
Re: Bitcoin Alert: Luno Insane Rates (photos) by Emeks12344(m): 7:20pm On May 03, 2020
Pls dm me to teach me how to use luno app, bitcoins and stuffs
Re: Bitcoin Alert: Luno Insane Rates (photos) by Chukwuemeka2025: 7:47pm On May 03, 2020
You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”. 09051434107
Re: Bitcoin Alert: Luno Insane Rates (photos) by haon: 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
Here is my withdrawal from Luno to my Nigeria bank account. Luno is easy to use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky2l4do6cxA
Re: Bitcoin Alert: Luno Insane Rates (photos) by Anaweokhai(m): 1:37am On Apr 15, 2021
Luno is shit, final. Nobody's talking bout how expensive it is to transfer coins out. This people literally claim half of whatever yu ar sending for example if yu ar sending 500k expect to recieve around 250k
Re: Bitcoin Alert: Luno Insane Rates (photos) by djcrown(m): 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
Anaweokhai:
Luno is shit, final. Nobody's talking bout how expensive it is to transfer coins out. This people literally claim half of whatever yu ar sending for example if yu ar sending 500k expect to recieve around 250k

Luno is taking advantage of CBN policy. They knew people's money were trapped in Luno, and increased the price of cryptos, and also charge you more than a reasonable price for transfer

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Alert: Luno Insane Rates (photos) by walcolm(m): 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
Another clear example of how we will not move forward as a people. Every time a Nigerian has a chance to take advantage of Nigerians, they take it with both hands

How can this exchange be taking almost 1000naira to the $ from Nigerians?

Maybe the people who are still on that exchange do not realize how much they are being exploited

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Alert: Luno Insane Rates (photos) by femijay8271(m): 10:02pm On May 02, 2021
Anaweokhai:

pls, how long does it take to receive luno to another wallet
Re: Bitcoin Alert: Luno Insane Rates (photos) by Tgroopz: 6:28pm On Feb 01
The OP is right. Luno made sells on my account today which I didn't place and claimed my profit. I'm still on their neck

(1) (2) (Reply)

See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Create A Professional Website/blog For Your Business At Affordable Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.