Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Breaking!! Darkness Engulf Some Parts Of Nigeria - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!! Darkness Engulf Some Parts Of Nigeria (42836 Views)

Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt / Intense Lobby, Intrigue Engulf EFCC Over Chairmanship / Nnamdi Kanu To Address Biafrans As Another Fire Engulf Igbo Businesses In Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!! Darkness Engulf Some Parts Of Nigeria by zero8zero(m): 7:31am On Jan 03, 2018
lazygal:

If you won't be grateful don't condemn I want buhari out but let's be honest ,electricity has im proved

seriously, you want him out?
Re: Breaking!! Darkness Engulf Some Parts Of Nigeria by nolyyy(m): 7:46am On Jan 03, 2018
dey brought it bck here in Taraba arnd 3am
Re: Breaking!! Darkness Engulf Some Parts Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 03, 2018
I was surprised yesterday cos we usually have 24hrs uninterrupted p/s here til I heard this on stv
Re: Breaking!! Darkness Engulf Some Parts Of Nigeria by Hungrychicken(m): 8:11am On Jan 03, 2018
I noticed it in port-harcourt. The light went low but, it did not off. We get light since monday enter today [wednesday].
Re: Breaking!! Darkness Engulf Some Parts Of Nigeria by lilcozy001: 8:16am On Jan 03, 2018
2019 election: Buhari should be careful because he is in danger-Junaid Mohammed reveals

A Second Republic lawmaker, Dr. Junaid Mohammed, has told President Muhammadu Buhari that he (Buhari) is walking towards failure ahead of 2019 presidential election.

Speaking with Vanguard, Mohammed noted that the president had not helped matters by not building his party, the All Progressives Congress, APC, at the national and state levels.

According to the former lawmaker, instead of building the party, the president had rather positioned his family and friends around him to shape his politics.

Read more here: http://www.correctmum.com.ng/2019-election-buhari-careful-danger-junaid-mohammed-reveals/

Re: Breaking!! Darkness Engulf Some Parts Of Nigeria by Lomprico2: 8:24am On Jan 03, 2018
BetaThings:

What did you say when Jonathan was alleged to have solved the problem in 2010

https://www.nairaland.com/433272/jonathan-goodluck-miracle-man

Gej was a dunce!
Re: Breaking!! Darkness Engulf Some Parts Of Nigeria by Papadoh(m): 8:29am On Jan 03, 2018
Same thing happened here in Ibadan last night as well... oh wait they just turned on the power, UP NEPA!!!
Re: Breaking!! Darkness Engulf Some Parts Of Nigeria by Wisedove(m): 9:22am On Jan 03, 2018
andrewtosin:
boss, is d light still on?
yeah still on
Re: Breaking!! Darkness Engulf Some Parts Of Nigeria by Happigirl12(f): 9:33am On Jan 03, 2018
sabama007:

Garit sis but not all parts of the country is blessed with constant power supply.

It's better for all posters to be precise with location.

Lagos, Ondo, Benin, Abuja... Are to be streamlined to a particular area.
We have power here a lot too but it happened to my side in Lagos. They restored it tho and we had light till this morning.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Darkness Engulf Some Parts Of Nigeria by redsun(m): 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
Why is this a news? Some supposedly functioning towns and local government headquarters in nigeria have been in perpetual darkness for up to a decade and the people just go about their business as if nothing is wrong.
Re: Breaking!! Darkness Engulf Some Parts Of Nigeria by Baqi18(m): 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
The same thing just happened right now.. the light went dim, blinked for like 5secs then it went off..
who else experienced it?
Re: Breaking!! Darkness Engulf Some Parts Of Nigeria by Stamford007(m): 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
Baqi18:
The same thing just happened right now.. the light went dim, blinked for like 5secs then it went off..
who else experienced it?
yes I just experienced it now here in sango ota area of ogun state.. nawa
Re: Breaking!! Darkness Engulf Some Parts Of Nigeria by Ulrich01(m): 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
Baqi18:
who else experienced it?

Experienced it now again. Nawa
Re: Breaking!! Darkness Engulf Some Parts Of Nigeria by samueltoski: 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
It just happened again
Re: Breaking!! Darkness Engulf Some Parts Of Nigeria by Ridwan1821: 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
Ulrich01:

Experienced it now again. Nawa
It just happened again here, Tanke, Ilorin. This is the second time it will occur here now.
Re: Breaking!! Darkness Engulf Some Parts Of Nigeria by smudge2079(m): 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2018
It just happened again.. 15mins ago.
Re: Breaking!! Darkness Engulf Some Parts Of Nigeria by ijrm: 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2018
DDreamer07:
Which part in Edo (Benin City)?, E never still come for my area...
Sapele road

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Darkness Engulf Some Parts Of Nigeria by Femistic123: 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
BabbanBura:

Which Lagos? - I have power supply from PHCN right now, infact my AC is blasting well well.
Are you sure u are reporting from Lagos?
B4 shouting..did u note the time I sent d message bcoz u are here telling me about ur AC working now.. of course power has been restored
Re: Breaking!! Darkness Engulf Some Parts Of Nigeria by BabbanBura(m): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
Femistic123:

B4 shouting..did u note the time I sent d message bcoz u are here telling me about ur AC working now.. of course power has been restored

Gat u bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video / Laolu Akande Denies Liking Tweet Insulting Buhari, Cites “Touch Error” / Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.