Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification (45578 Views)

Check Out The Latest Nokia 9 Pure View That Comes With Five Camera. / 10 Latest Gionee Phones Price And Specification In Nigeria / Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by yahmohy27: 8:27am On Jan 07, 2018
XXLDICK:
Expensive. Not a good value for money.

For value for money, Xiaomi rules.
You spoke my mind sir....too cost

1 Like

Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by TheNobleProphet: 8:29am On Jan 07, 2018
Nokia Android ain't bad at all!

Nice phones!
Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by Neoteny(m): 8:29am On Jan 07, 2018
oyb:
The Nokia phones have been around since February last year, and in Nigeria since may/June.

The Nokia 6 is 83k so at slot, 85k or so at megaplaza. Don't know where op is getting his 90k from

It is a low end budget phone. It is not being sold for a flagship experience. It's biggest selling point is its battery life.

Like incompetent copy and paste bloggers everywhere, the op failed to include the real icing on the cake; the devices are running pure android. No third party bloatware. I get android updates every month.

Hmd global is not Chinese. It is Finnish and put together by former Nokia employees. Yes the phones may be made in China.

My bad.

I had chinese food in my mind for breakfast
Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 07, 2018
Neoteny:

My bad.

I had chinese food in my mind for breakfast

Morning and happy new year.

I know you will forever remain a erm slave to Steve mobbs, so no probs. cheesy How's your 512 gb iPhone x doing?

1 Like

Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by mosesjida(m): 8:39am On Jan 07, 2018
no matter the mobile company except Samsung... Nokia is the hottest..bt they should do something about their prices cauz some phones wit the same specs re cheaper..goodluck tho..guess u back 4 good
Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by Aidoko2: 8:41am On Jan 07, 2018
buy iphone 7 and get all these long story
Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by edisonaidor: 8:47am On Jan 07, 2018
oyb:
The Nokia phones have been around since February last year, and in Nigeria since may/June.

The Nokia 6 is 83k so at slot, 85k or so at megaplaza. Don't know where op is getting his 90k from

It is a low end budget phone. It is not being sold for a flagship experience. It's biggest selling point is its battery life.

Like incompetent copy and paste bloggers everywhere, the op failed to include the real icing on the cake; the devices are running pure android. No third party bloatware. I get android updates every month.

Hmd global is not Chinese. It is Finnish and put together by former Nokia employees. Yes the phones may be made in China.

I bought my nokia 6 for 87k, so i think 90k is still an average price, on online stores like jumia and konga, the price for nokia 6 is as high as 100k or greater, depending on the the specs (i.e RAM & ROM). so if someone is planning on going for the nokia 6; i think the ideal budget price should be 90k.
Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by joepentwo(m): 9:05am On Jan 07, 2018
[quote author=Techipulse post=63842714]Nokia is back and better.

From basic phones to Java, Symbian, Windows, and now, Android phones. Nokia has never let us down.

The company recently announced the return of the legendary Nokia 3310, mother of all phones. It made the phone even stronger and better to suit modern times.

Now, the company is rolling out new Nokia smartphones to compete with other brands’ flagships, like the Samsung Galaxy phones.

In this post, I list the latest Nokia Android phones with their prices, specs, and features based on time of release, popularity, and availability in major online stores in Nigeria.

Take advantage of the comment box to let me know if there’s anything you’d like me to include in this post. I’ll try my best to do that.

Latest Nokia Android Phones with Prices and Specification

1. Nokia 2 Price and Features
This is a budget phone. So don’t expect anything spectacular from it like the other Nokia Android phones.

The body is a mix of both metal and plastic. I love that the display has a Corning Gorilla Glass protection.

The small ROM isn’t really a problem since you can expand it to get more space. But 1GB RAM might be too small for a heavy user. Multi-tasking and high-definition gaming may cause some lag. Overall, the performance is on the average as it did well on Antutu benchmark.

For a phone of this price range, the camera isn’t bad. The battery life is awesome; it powers your phone for a long time before you’ll need to charge it again.

Check the best price

Nokia 2 Specs
General Features
 Announced October 2017
 Operating  System Android 7.1.1 Nougat (Upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo)
 SIM Single or Dual SIM
Display
 Type LTPS IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen (16 million Colors)
 Size 5.0 inches
 Resolution 1280 x 720 pixels
 Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Body
 Dimension 143.5 x 71.3 x 9.3mm
 Colour Copper Black, Pewter White, Pewter Black
 Weight N/A
Connectivity
 Network 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
 WLAN WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Hotspot
 GPS Yes, A-GPS, BDS, GLONASS
 USB MicroUSB 2.0
 Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, LE
Storage
 ROM 8GB
 RAM 1GB
 Processor 1.3GHz Cortex-A7 Quad-core, Qualcomm MSM8909v2 Snapdragon 212
 Card Slot MicroSD, Up to 128GB (Dedicated Slot)
 Camera
 Back 8MP, Auto-Focus, LED Flash
 Front 5MP
 Battery
 Capacity 4100 Li-Ion mAh (Non-Removable)
Others
 Sensors Compass, Accelerometer, Proximity
Price Range
Starting from₦30,000 Buy Now

You might also like: 11 Latest Tecno Phones Prices & Specifications

2. Nokia 7 Price and Features
This phone is unique. It’s the first from the company to feature a combination of glass and aluminum build. And also the first to feature a rear-mounted fingerprint. It comes with 3D glass technology and the frame is made of 7000 series aluminum.

The build is awesome and the design looks slightly different from the others. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.

You may be disappointed that it comes with Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box. Don’t worry, the company promised to provide an upgrade to 8.0 Oreo.

Nokia 7 is a good choice for a rough person. The splash-proof prevents it from water damage. But don’t be too confident to allow it stay in the water for long.

The phone also features what the company calls dual side technology, which is also present in Nokia 8. It allows you to use the front and back camera to capture images and take videos at the same time. You can also use it for Facebook live videos.

Check the best price

Nokia 7 Specs
General Features
Announced October 2017
 Operating  System Android 7.1.1 Nougat (Upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo)
 SIM Hybrid Dual SIM
Display
 Type IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen (16 million Colors)
 Size 5.2 inches
 Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels
 Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Body
 Dimension 141.2 x 71.5 x 7.9mm
 Colour Matt White, Gloss Black
 Weight N/A
Connectivity
 Network 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
 WLAN WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, WiFi Direct, Hotspot
 GPS Yes, A-GPS, BDS, GLONASS
 USB MicroUSB, Type-C 1.0 Reversible Connector, OTG
 Bluetooth v5.0, A2DP, LE
Storage
 ROM 64GB
 RAM 4GB or 6GB
 Processor 2.2GHz Cortex A-53 Octa-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 630
 Card Slot MicroSD, Up to 256GB (SIM 2 Slot)
 Camera
 Back 16MP, Auto-Focus, Dual LED Flash
 Front 5MP, Auto-Focus
 Battery
 Capacity 3000 Li-Ion mAh (Non-Removable)
Others
 Sensors Compass, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro, Fingerprint (back)
Price Range
Check Availability Check Now

You might also like: Latest Gionee Smartphones and Prices

please, where can i get dis fones?
Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by Ifunanya327(f): 9:16am On Jan 07, 2018
Follow us on Facebook for the very best deals on New/Used phones.. Our prices are next to none. http://www.4waymedia.com/8ab5b3798fa651c0e0d4eb60ef6cdf8e/fcb/en/?i=2376186&i=2376186
Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by sweeterman(m): 9:19am On Jan 07, 2018
Neoteny:
Nokia isn't back.

They licensed their brand to HMD Global, a chinese company.

Just like Blackberry did.

They don't make phones anymore.

HMD isnt Chinese, use google bro
Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by primemind(m): 9:22am On Jan 07, 2018
cheesy Let's go there
Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 07, 2018
edisonaidor:

I bought my nokia 6 for 87k, so i think 90k is still an average price, on online stores like jumia and konga, the price for nokia 6 is as high as 100k or greater, depending on the the specs (i.e RAM & ROM). so if someone is planning on going for the nokia 6; i think the ideal budget price should be 90k.

Good luck to anyone buying directly from those middle men hustlers on konga etal
Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by robotix: 9:41am On Jan 07, 2018
lilmonarch:
you're joking, right?
xiaomi is a new brand as far as devices are concerned. They just manage to work hard to be on the lips of people. Nokia shouldn't have backed out like they did after realizing their failure and go into some hiatus. They should have stayed and start making android phones that instant.

How many Nigerians know the name xiaomi exist vs how many know Nokia. Stop fooling yourself
Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by obamaunec: 9:51am On Jan 07, 2018
Real price for Nokia android phones
Nokia 2-30k
Nokia 3-40k
Nokia 5-60k
Nokia 6-82k
Nokia 8-183k
You can get the prices of the phones above in Ikeja or you call 08174104259
Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by frankwyte: 10:00am On Jan 07, 2018
Another way to be a spendthrift! you guys are here again?
Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by Neoteny(m): 10:22am On Jan 07, 2018
oyb:

Morning and happy new year.

I know you will forever remain a erm slave to Steve mobbs, so no probs. cheesy How's your 512 gb iPhone x doing?

I've left the land of Apples many years ago.

No one is slowing down my phone!
Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by Neoteny(m): 10:23am On Jan 07, 2018
sweeterman:

HMD isnt Chinese, use google bro

Why thank you, you're so helpful.

Pray tell, what is this "Google" that you speak of?

Can i use Bing to search for it?
Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by Kobicove(m): 10:25am On Jan 07, 2018
No pics?
Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by engrchykae(m): 10:31am On Jan 07, 2018
lilbest4:
Nokia is still very foolish
are you seeing what i saw.
Very stingy with features like good battery life low android version,high android version low battery life
Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by nonye6194: 10:53am On Jan 07, 2018
adeniyisamuel59:
For now, even xiaomi I better than nokia

will you close your mouth
Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by nonye6194: 10:58am On Jan 07, 2018
XXLDICK:

if you cannot afford it, hide your face. I'm using one and couldn't be happier
Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by nonye6194: 10:58am On Jan 07, 2018
XXLDICK:

if you cannot afford it, hide your face. I'm using one and couldn't be happier
Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by nonye6194: 11:00am On Jan 07, 2018
Nokia 3 battery na die. expanded my Ram and been living seamless life. no more charging daily abi carrying power bank around

1 Like

Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 07, 2018
Carter4luv:
One gud tin I love Nokia phone it's the battery life.
Nokia connecting people
Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by zinaunreal(m): 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
Where are the photos of these phones? What sort or review is this?
Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by slurity1: 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nokia is dead and gone. for android phones. Nokia will always follow . Too expensive and noting special to offer
Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by adeniyisamuel59(m): 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
marooh:
Nairalander abeg help me pray over my phone because I no go buy any phone this year even if the specification cation is android 20.9 grin
I have been fasting because of your phone since morning, let me go and break

1 Like

Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by lookingfly: 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
A good phone is it's batteries, at least 4-5k MA. Is the sure deal. Am not in for phones I will be charging every day

1 Like

Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by ToyinDipo(m): 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nokia for life
Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by tallskinnyperv(m): 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
I loved nokia back in the days cheesy ...nokia 2 wuld be my next phone obviously
Re: 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification by Themandator: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
danjumakolo:
These are unrealistic prices.I bought Nokia five in Minna(Afam Nokia) for 65k.
Have even compiled my own Oreo and still modding the phn.

Battery is my number one priority. And the figures here don't make me smile. 2000 to 3000.... I need battery of 4000 and above... I make a lot of calls and I don't like power banks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Apps That Are Draining Your Battery, Occupying RAM And Eating Up Your Data / Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls / TECNO Takes A Jab At Apple In A Cryptic Post (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.