Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

5 Tips To Help You Turn Your Hobby To A Successful Full-time Job - Topwritersden - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Tips To Help You Turn Your Hobby To A Successful Full-time Job - Topwritersden (11839 Views)

Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. / 5 Tips To Make Your CV Standout And Grab Employers Attention In 2020 / 4 Tips To Help You Turn A Rejection Into A Job Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Tips To Help You Turn Your Hobby To A Successful Full-time Job - Topwritersden by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
raymondFirstborn:

you can become an Uber driver.

Allow him to take everything as a joke
Re: 5 Tips To Help You Turn Your Hobby To A Successful Full-time Job - Topwritersden by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
bbulldog:
me that my hobby is driving , can I go ahead and start driving people from Lagos to Kampala or what. all these motivational speakers sef, them go teach person how to enter fire politely. .... Nobody will twist my brain this 2018.

Funny but shallow
Re: 5 Tips To Help You Turn Your Hobby To A Successful Full-time Job - Topwritersden by bbulldog(m): 2:49am On Jan 05, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

Funny but shallow
bush baby, pls i am just on my own. you can just pass if you are not happy with my comment.
Re: 5 Tips To Help You Turn Your Hobby To A Successful Full-time Job - Topwritersden by bbulldog(m): 2:52am On Jan 05, 2018
dru23:

These your post they make me laugh. Anytime I read am I just dey laugh. I like the part you talk about motivational speaker. Na true talk. Na so I go borrow your post when the time is ready. I want take permission ahead of time . I want give credit to were credit is due you know say if me and u they active on these forum. They go shut nairaland down.

i respect u sir....just go on soun with ur desire

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lecturer II Salary In Nigeria / Share Your Most Painful Job/fellowship Experience / Ceo's Resources Ltd @agege Are They Real? Pls Help Confirm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.