Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (35668 Views)

What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) / Pastors Should Apologize When Their Prophecies Fail – Bishop Mike Okonkwo / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
Swazzkid:

Then how did the quoran come about. sha it fell 4rm d sky continue lying the gods are watching

same MYTH

1 Like

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Apostle1617: 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2018
frosbel2:

How can you take DEVELOPMENT to a strange land when your own land is GROSSLY UNDERDEVELOPED cheesy

See what church has done to your brain

Jesus is prepared to help u become more like Him....

1 Like

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by erico2k2(m): 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
If you are already preventing them from going to China and Dubai which are still soft in persecution, how will they even be encouraged to go to the Countries you listed which are well known to reject and PERSECUTE CHRISTIANS?
Jesus started from the hardest to the softest, so if they pastors want to live the way Christ did, they should do same.in the UK churches praise God only, the Nigerian ones however, wink wink

1 Like

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by erico2k2(m): 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
ollah1:
My estate has 5 redeem churches. I guess they are spreading the gospel and winning souls too.
They have to create employment nahh

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by tonytony208(m): 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
Tonytonex:
ONLY FOOLS WILL TAKE THIS MAN SERIOUS. who is he sef?

Only pastors slaves will not take this man serious.

Didn't Jesus say you shouldn't call anyone a fool?

So, what spirit was controlling you when you were writing this? The spirit of God or the spirit of pastor worship?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Swazzkid(m): 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
dis guy is just a baboo. how did the roman catholic get to nigeria?. such a bloody antichrist all he knows how to do is to misquote d bible one thing is reading another is understanding

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by CornFooPanda(m): 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

and the only country they know how to preach to are mainly in Europe and the US kwa? How many of them has gone to Libya,syria,iraq etc to preach the good news
Stop flaunting your myopic atitude here by saying what you don't know.

3 Likes

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by onadana: 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
Heywhizzy:
Freeze is now sounding more like an Antichrist..

The bible says in Matthew 28:19- Go ye therefore and make disciples of all nations baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

The last time he implied indirectly that Christ is not the only way to heaven when it was clearly written in the book of John 14:6- “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me".

He is not sounding.He is anti Christ.He has forgotten sef that we need the foreign exchange when the offerings and tithes and seeds are repatriated back home in foreign currency.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Swazzkid(m): 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
frosbel2:

same MYTH
The bible wasnt written by ordinary man
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by yomie040(m): 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
all these anti-christ backing freeze why not go and start ur own church and see how easy it is to collect common offering talk more tithe. feeble minded set of rubbish

1 Like

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by SmellingAnus(m): 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
Laveda I can see you viewing... Happy New year dear....
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by mechanics(m): 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
The man just dey vex.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by surestgab: 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
Acts 1:8. Believers including me are to preach the gospel of our Lord Jesus christ to every part of the world. May God continue to strengthen His servants He has called and those He will still call in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Martinez19(m): 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

When I spoke of how Freeze is on a mission to destroy Christianity, many doubted me. Now, in this video he's telling Churches not to open branches in places like Dubai and China simply because our government, not Churches, beg those Countries for money. Yes, some Pastors may be false, but does that mean everyone of them is?

Freeze is clearly an Antichrist who is trying to prevent Christians from carrying out the assignment given to them by Jesus Christ.

Mark 16:15

And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
Can you list the true pastors?
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
erico2k2:

They have to create employment nahh

Tell me you are joking

1 Like

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Laveda(f): 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Laveda I can see you viewing... Happy New year dear....

Happy new year to you too. smiley
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by ALADE4J2: 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
Freeze has missed it. He is attacking the Great Commission itself.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Tonytonex(m): 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
tonytony208:

Only pastors slaves will not take this man serious.

Didn't Jesus say you shouldn't call anyone a fool?

So, what spirit was controlling you when you were writing this? The spirit of God or the spirit of pastor worship?
Don't miss quote me. l didn't call anybody fool.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Reference(m): 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
So if I travel to Dubai, Thailand or China to live, work or play where should I go.... to a mosque, temple and bow to the statue of Chairman Mao...

Step by step your intentions will become clear.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by tonytony208(m): 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
Tonytonex:
Don't miss quote me. l didn't call anybody fool.

You did
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by TheUbermensch: 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
Lirqur:

Have a rethink, It's Christians that really need saving. Even Jesus (pbuh) knows Christians needs the saving. In due time your eyes will be clear. Look at Saudi Arabia does it look like a place that needs saving? Jesus (pbuh) loves you.

Salaam

I couldn't agree with you less.

Let Christians preach to Christians and leave Muslims to save themselves.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Leonbonapart(m): 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
Heywhizzy:
Freeze is now sounding more like an Antichrist..

The bible says in Matthew 28:19- Go ye therefore and make disciples of all nations baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

The last time he implied indirectly that Christ is not the only way to heaven when it was clearly written in the book of John 14:6- “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me".
he's an anti-christ from the beginning bro. He only started with the tithe thing to gain lukewarm Christians. To me if I see this guy one on one, he will know the definition of a 'man'

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by CloudResident(m): 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
The pastors hold the positive and negative wires to the sheeple brain. Until it's disconnected, the status quo remains.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by SmellingAnus(m): 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
Laveda:

Happy new year to you too. smiley
you better stop being quite... Make sure you are checking on me once in a while o smiley misssed you... Still in Ph?
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by pucci(m): 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
WotzupNG:

The Antichrist nature of Freeze is beginning to show.

How can Christians save the Muslims if Freeze is telling them not to go and preach to them?
So your religion is better than other?
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by erico2k2(m): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
ollah1:

Tell me you are joking
Im not, if not tell me why you have 5 churches on one street
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Kay25(m): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

and the only country they know how to preach to are mainly in Europe and the US kwa? How many of them has gone to Libya,syria,iraq etc to preach the good news

Go to libya redeem dey there u can google search epele awon omo daddy shitpool

1 Like

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by InvertedHammer: 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
If you are already preventing them from going to China and Dubai which are still soft in persecution, how will they even be encouraged to go to the Countries you listed which are well known to reject and PERSECUTE CHRISTIANS?

Persecution did not deter the disciples and apostles from spreading the gospel.

So your pastors are in it for money only. The road to salvation is not littered with milk, honey and comfort. So the use of private jets for missionary journey is just for the comfort. Like Oyedepo, Adeboye and co-fraudsters really care if their followers are saved or not. They are all merchants of hope to the hopeless--exchange hope for money.

/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by TheUbermensch: 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
Reference:
So if I travel to Dubai, Thailand or China to live, work or play where should I go.... to a mosque, temple and bow to the statue of Chairman Mao...

Step by step your intentions will become clear.

Nothing is stopping you from praying to your God in private.

If you can't do that comfortably then you have a problem.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Juliusdking(m): 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
Abag i wan ask this daddy freeze of a thing get sense at all?
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Laveda(f): 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
SmellingAnus:
you better stop being quite... Make sure you are checking on me once in a while o smiley misssed you... Still in Ph?

Lol okay then. Yeah, I am.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Freeze is clearly an Antichrist
He is no antichrist, but anti religious christianity, and you clearly can't see the difference, can you?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.