Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) (3857 Views)

What I Noticed In Some Brazilian Churches(photo) / 3 Unbiblical Wedding Practices Our Churches Have To Stop / Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) by chatinent: 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
What do you call this?

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominque, Seun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) by chatinent: 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
I am aware that there are aspects of the church that require financial support for upkeep and construction, but what exactly do you name something like this? Why is Africa the continent with the highest religious population but also the lowest standard of living? Isn't this theft in broad daylight? How exactly does one commit theft in the name of God proudly, and instead of being wise, you see their brainwashed sheeple defending them?

Am I the one who is mad?

Dem dey tell you if you need sth make you ask God. But dem mah if dem need sth, dem tell you to bring money. Does it mean you pay God for everything? Then how is Christianity free? How much is devil na?

It's no surprise that the world's most influential preachers are all billionaires. After all, the money does not make its way to "God." It ultimately ends in their accounts as well as the accounts of their families. And they get around in fast cars that are bulletproof, while you, the fool, have to constantly pray to God for safety as you keep attempting to make the appearance of your impoverished state look more appealing. Some even have private jets not even church-sponspored aeroplanes for members! Private jets o!

How much does it cost to be wise?

Absolutely nothing!

The other day, it was one man who'd just built a gas station. He invited his so-called prayer warriors to cast and bind the land for good returns before he opened the station officially. After the whole charade, he sent the lead man ₦200k. And that was after the four prayer warriors had strangled four wraps of fufu each to a goat meat soup, and a carton of malt on standby to step it down. Is that all? No. Other members were also seated in two canopies salivating for their turns.

Who do Africans like this?
So we dey bribe God? Abi na tips?

I don go church, pastor release anointing, everybody fall, I no fall. And I position for front. Omo, pastors met me after the service and was like "it's like you are new here." Oh, yes, I am new...nobody told me I'd play Nollywood roles here. Seriously? I thought it was the "holy Ghost" who make people fall. So naso una dey act the script? So there are sets of things to do when a pastor preaches, speak in tongues and release anointing, and you members bring the act to reality? Like you fall on your own? You act like you are in the spirit? You deliberately do everything to program a 'spiritual' moment? All your sheribalabala kokoko rashidi yekini yamaha kawa toyota suzuki you claim are gifts of the spirit are actually utter nonsense with a touch of drama while sweating? So una dey learn all these things on how to be in the spirit? And if you no sabi do am well, you are removed out of the theatre...sorry I mean, church..and made a floor member so better performers can do it? You never even reach 40, you don complete one adage.

Why dem no go use you? When you wholeheartedly ease their con artistry?

Even if Jesus come earth, some people will still prefer their Daddy GOs to him. At least, that one gives them the act of what they consider as 'man of God." Him bi man of God and you na member of the finance committee abi? Abi no bi same Jesus come earth to make you man of God too? But you shifted your responsibility to an intermediary while you bribe God to understand through him.

Dem dey use Naira for heaven?

Givers never lack, givers never lack...pastor, who you dey pay your tithe to? Abi you wan lack? Abi na only when en reach my turn, then, there's more joy in giving than there is in receiving? Who da fck told you I dey feel joy to give you 10% of my salary? Cos I never catch you say na you dey chop am? No bi you say God is a rich God? Can't I give voluntarily? Can't I not give sometimes without you making it a crime? Why you do First Offering, Second Offering, Third Offering, Sowing First Seeds, First Fruits, then Final Offering, before Tithe reminders, and weekly seeds? Kuku kill me...shebi na me you dey target? So that if I don't get up, my seat members go dey see me somehow abi?

Una use old testament dey interchange with the new testament. That's why you collect goats, chicken, plantain, yam, etc., as first fruits...and call it harvest. But in the Bible, those things collected were offered as burnt sacrifices. Dem dey burn dem. Una own, na window of your kitchen me dey dey perceive chicken stew.

You capitalise on tithe paying from the old testament but never preach the part where Jesus recognised the widow lady and giving freely as one has resolved, voluntarily, and not under duress. You mah wan call am voluntarily sha, but the schedules and timing with a dance on the aisle for everyone to go around and pay during that period says otherwise.

So make full grown man like me dance around the aisle and not deposit to the offering box?

By the way, how come a pastor will just marry and the wife becomes auto-Mummy G.O and a pastor. So una dey do pastorship-by marriage? E no clear.

Make we no talk about miracles sha. Jesus moved from city to city doing his. Pastor only na him church. Why not go into a morgue and resurrect sb, as Jesus did Lazarus? Una regular anthem na "do I know you, have I seen you before, did we discuss anything?" Oga, how we wan take know? Naso Jesus do? Enter mortuary do "all of una, come out" as Jesus did na. Jesus didn't even capitalise on miracles, he was more of preaching the kingdom of God and its heirs. He was more of those heirs getting eternal life in the Kingdom and not prosperity campaigns going on in every crusade, church, and Facebook ministry pages.

Portable was actually right. Dem dey preach make you no sin so you go go heaven but pastor no wan go heaven. Hence their taste for more wealth on earth, and protection. Of course, make we commot eyes for church money, na pastor get am. No wonder there are more churches in Nigeria than schools! The kingdom of God is at hand but you dey buy Royce Phantom and Bulletproof Mercedes.

If heaven was so important to them, why protect their lives so much? Why do with security? Isn't heaven the so much longed eternal bliss?

Crazy thing is that churches dey full every Sunday but thieves dey steal, ritualists dey kill, fraud dey happen steady, and country no dey go forward.

Clearly, the devil has relocated for an infinite vacay.

Can a fool be wise?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) by CallmeTrinity: 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
Christianity has rubbished itself and ors such a shame.

This is why Islam is growing very fast. People are tired of the BS of the churches today..

They are all thieves

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

11 Likes

Re: What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) by doggedfighter(f): 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2023
Ezra has suffered in the hands of this pastor grin

What does strange miracle look like ?

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) by chival(f): 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
chatinent:
I am aware that there are aspects of the church that require financial support for upkeep and construction, but what exactly do you name something like this? Why is Africa the continent with the highest religious population but also the lowest standard of living? Isn't this theft in broad daylight? How exactly does one commit theft in the name of God proudly, and instead of being wise, you see their brainwashed sheeple defending them?

Dem dey tell you if you need sth make you ask God. But dem mah if dem need sth, dem tell you to bring money. Does it mean you pay God for everything? Then how is Christianity free? How much is devil na?

Little wonder all major pastors are billionaires. After all, the money never goes to 'God.' It ends in their accounts, and that of their families. And they move with bulletproof fast cars while you, the fool, need to always ask God for protection while you keep malingering the nature of your penury-stricken condition.

How much does it cost to be wise?

Absolutely nothing!
So long as there are ignorant people (the laity), this will continue. Charlatans thrive on the ignorance and desperation of the people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) by illicit(m): 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) by Midehi3(f): 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2023
Imagine cheesy
Re: What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) by chatinent: 2:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
Christianity has rubbished itself and ors such a shame.

This is why Islam is growing very fast. People are tired of the BS of the churches today..

They are all thieves

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

This isn't Christianity. It's a business centre.

6 Likes

Re: What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) by Natbrowny: 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
Business center using biblical quotes to boost sales.

Meanwhile Ezra right now be like. 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
Re: What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) by judedwriter(m): 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2023
chatinent:

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominque Seun

Many Christians don't know that faith acts as money in the spiritual realm.

Your faith is spiritual currency you used to obtain things first spiritually and then physically.

Really, we all have faith. Why will I be under pressure or compulsion to pay someone to pray with faith for me??

Yes, there are ministries that require financial support to propagate the gospel, but the truth is pastors shouldn't fleece their members, manipulating them of their money.

People should give voluntarily to the gospel, without any pressure or gimmicks by pastors.

Ignorance na killer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) by Dtruthspeaker: 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
chatinent:
What do you call this?

Gunless robbery.

Modified, robbery with the use of microphones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) by kingxsamz(m): 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
Lmao, legalized scam. Christianity is a sham.
These people will tell you that their Jesus is coming back anytime soon but yet they keep acquiring wealth and building mansions which they know they won't take to their heaaven. Almost as if they don't believe in what they preach. "Money is the root of all evil" yet pastor wants all of it. Lmao. Una eyes go open one day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) by Richy4(m): 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2023

πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽβŒβŒ
If I can just find Stephen's category... I will just tick it..

Where he prayed that Father should forgive them for they knew not what they were doings.. what a daylight robbery..
Re: What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) by brain54(m): 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
Na wah for wire road for Benin city…
Re: What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2023
The give the money to the poor, and be blessed.

1 Like

Re: What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) by jaephoenix(m): 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2023
kingxsamz:
Lmao, legalized scam. Christianity is a sham.
These people will tell you that their Jesus is coming back anytime soon but yet they keep acquiring wealth and building mansions which they know they won't take to their heaaven. Almost as if they don't believe in what they preach. "Money is the root of all evil" yet pastor wants all of it. Lmao. Una eyes go open one day.
Nah. Wont work. Those folks are in too deep into the sham. The more you warn them its a scam, the more they rebuff you
Re: What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) by kingxsamz(m): 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
jaephoenix:

Nah. Wont work. Those folks are in too deep into the sham. The more you warn them its a scam, the more they rebuff you

Perhaps the younger generation would be less gullible.
Re: What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) by jaephoenix(m): 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
kingxsamz:

Perhaps the younger generation would be less gullible.
The younger generation is less gullible alright, probably because of Internet and availability of knowledge. The problem is the ones that are conned remain stupid. Just go through some posts on Nairaland, and you'll marvel at the severe mental cretardation on display

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
Fake pastors do these shittt always to scam members and live flashy lifestyle that intimidate members at same time.
WHEN YOU SEE SUCH RUBBISH FLEEEEE FROM THERE. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) by Rexymania(m): 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
You actually spoke my mind.

Lemme tell you my experience with one white garment church that my gf took me to.

They were having a revival and they invited an external preacher; when the preacher came and started praying, he held my cardigan and dragged me outside (kickin' me o πŸ˜‚). First he said I should kneel down; later he said I should start rolling on the floor 'gawd' πŸ™†... I rolled couple of times and he came and told me that he's seeing casket around me... That my enemy will die.

To cut it short, I laughed after the service and
told my gf that I was not going to pay shishi (she was scared and almost ended the relationship bcus she said I was too stubborn and don't believe in revelation). I ended up not paying for that shit and I used that money to do my furniture

Those guys incite fear in people so they can easily manipulate them.

It got to a point, I told my gf I wanted to even die πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) by kingxsamz(m): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
jaephoenix:

The younger generation is less gullible alright, probably because of Internet and availability of knowledge. The problem is the ones that are conned remain stupid. Just go through some posts on Nairaland, and you'll marvel at the severe mental cretardation on display
Lol, true. But stupld people will always be stupld people. Nothing surprises me again.
"Thank God" for the internet and ability to think, I would have been part of them defending scammers in suits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) by osmosis101(m): 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
To the church
Na gullible congregations...
I swear to GOD i no fit pay...funny enof na 50naira i put inside offering box yesterday
Re: What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) by YungMillionaire: 12:11am On Feb 07, 2023
The day you realize that God:

1. Has no religion.
2. Has no book
3. Has no son or daughter
4. Has no prophet

Is the day you will TRULY achieve spiritual enlightenment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) by LordIsaac(m): 5:22am On Feb 07, 2023
Nigerian Christianity is lamentable. Mission schools and hospitals now charge more than government schools and hospitals. The early missionaries would cringe at this development!
Re: What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) by MightySparrow: 5:53am On Feb 07, 2023
chatinent:
What do you call this?

Why do you bring your church matter here? Which church does not use money for projects? You may call it whatever name.

If you are not pleased with the way they contribute money port to Daddy Freeze church .

The whites that brought Christianity were sponsored with people's money and sowed their lives. Some or them made their boxes as coffins. They built schools and hospitals and brought us light. Now people like you come here to mock your church. If you can't pay please get out of the place and make sure you don't discourage people there.

Remember in Jesus ministry, Judas kept the purse. We're his disciples farmers? Nay.
Re: What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) by LoudlyMouthed: 6:18am On Feb 07, 2023
chatinent:
What do you call this?
Robbing Peter to Pay Paul grin
Nonsense and Ingredients
With Pastors, Bishops + so called Daddy & Mummy G.O..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) by flourishing247: 6:33am On Feb 07, 2023
The members are OK with it so what's your business?
Re: What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) by chatinent: 8:10am On Feb 07, 2023
MightySparrow:

Why do you bring your church matter here. Which church does not use money for projects? You may call it whatever name.

If you are not pleased with the way the contribute money port to Daddy Freeze church .

The white that brought Christianity were sponsored with people's money and sowed their lives. Some or them made their boxes as coffins. They built schools and hospitals and brought us light. Now people like you come here to mock your church. If you can't pay please get out of the place and make sure you don't discourage people there.

Remember in Jesus ministry, Judas kept the purse. We're his disciples farmers? Nay.

You have the right to be used.
Have a nice century.

2 Likes

Re: What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) by chatinent: 8:13am On Feb 07, 2023
Rexymania:
You actually spoke my mind.

Lemme tell you my experience with one white garment church that my gf took me to.

They were having a revival and they invited an external preacher; when the preacher came and started praying, he held my cardigan and dragged me outside (kickin' me o πŸ˜‚). First he said I should kneel down; later he said I should start rolling on the floor 'gawd' πŸ™†... I rolled couple of times and he came and told me that he's seeing casket around me... That my enemy will die.

To cut it short, I laughed after the service and
told my gf that I was not going to pay shishi (she was scared and almost ended the relationship bcus she said I was too stubborn and don't believe in revelation). I ended up not paying for that shit and I used that money to do my furniture

Those guys incite fear in people so they can easily manipulate them.

It got to a point, I told my gf I wanted to even die πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It's in every church...incite fear, then weaponize it for monetary gains.

1 Like

Re: What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) by chatinent: 8:15am On Feb 07, 2023
flourishing247:
The members are OK with it so what's your business?

Let's not talk about businesses cos my post aren't your business either.
Re: What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) by chatinent: 8:16am On Feb 07, 2023
LoudlyMouthed:

Robbing Peter to Pay Paul grin
Nonsense and Ingredients
With Pastors, Bishops + so called Daddy & Mummy G.O..

The 10% tithe is the biggest fraud of all times. Imagine 100 members who earn above ₦200m monthly paying the pastors. Why en no go buy private jets?

Nobody's ever asked who the pastors pay their own tithes to! Abi dem exclude them?

1 Like

Re: What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) by freshkpomo(m): 8:20am On Feb 07, 2023

Many people love God, but things like these make them get tired of churching

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blood Of Jesus & Ark Of The Covenant Found / Hindrance To Dominion ( Continuation) / BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.