Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (35671 Views)

What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) / Pastors Should Apologize When Their Prophecies Fail – Bishop Mike Okonkwo / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
[?

1 Like

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by pssnlimited4all: 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
Keep fooling yourself freez.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by StoneColdBiceps(m): 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

When I spoke of how Freeze is on a mission to destroy Christianity, many doubted me. Now, in this video he's telling Churches not to open branches in places like Dubai and China simply because our government, not Churches, beg those Countries for money. Yes, some Pastors may be false, but does that mean everyone of them is?

Freeze is clearly an Antichrist who is trying to prevent Christians from carrying out the assignment given to them by Jesus Christ.

Mark 16:15

And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.

Somebody like freeze talks on impulse. Not to judge him anyway. The people following him are subject to victim of circumstances. Freeze will look for trouble and he will defend himself while his followers rip problems.

All what he's pointing out is nothing new. It's already in the Bible as we all know. Who ever is fake, Bible has already proclaim it from time immemorial.

The church has been undergoing different dimensions as humans fit into their own perception and interpretation. It started from Catholic to protestant and the rest. They all have their doctrine.

Maybe freeze is going his own way with his doctrine and maybe open a gathering after he quit his job. #nobeef.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Richyicon(m): 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

When I spoke of how Freeze is on a mission to destroy Christianity, many doubted me. Now, in this video he's telling Churches not to open branches in places like Dubai and China simply because our government, not Churches, beg those Countries for money. Yes, some Pastors may be false, but does that mean everyone of them is?

Freeze is clearly an Antichrist who is trying to prevent Christians from carrying out the assignment given to them by Jesus Christ.

And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
Freeze on mission to destroy Christianity? See how drown you are already. How many foreign Pastors have their own branches here. I pity your generation unborn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2018
erico2k2:

Im not, if not tell me why you have 5 churches on one street

I didn't say one street. Besides tell me why Nigeria has the highest number of churches? By your logic, it's to employ people right

1 Like

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
Richyicon:
Freeze on mission to destroy Christianity? See how drown you are already. How many foreign Pastors have their own branches here. I pity your generation unborn

That kinda logic doesn't work with him. Perhaps you don't know the demented bigot you quoted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by johnnn20: 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Freeze actually knows the scripture inside-out.
Satan knows the scriptures too....#word#
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by tonytony208(m): 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
odizeey:
bros on a second note, this thing is branching o, church growth. And again can't you see that those who brought us the Gospel are now fighting it, their fire is getting cold.

How? Do you realize that the greatest preachers in the world are still among those peeps you said their fire is getting cold. Kenneth Copland, Mike Murdock, Reinhard Bonkee, Joel Osteen, Joyce Meyer, Myles Munroe, Billy Graham, T. D Jakes, Benny Hinn, etc. Do you want to say the fire if these ones have grown cold? I'm sure you will know that many Nigerian pastors were schooled by these foreign pastors.

So, do you think Nigerian pastors need to take the gospel to those places again with the calibre of the men of God already available in those places? Who do you think really needs to be spiritually fed between us and them?

3 Likes

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by erico2k2(m): 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
ollah1:

I didn't say one street. Besides tell me why Nigeria has the highest number of churches? By your logic, it's to employ people right
No control thats why, anyone can open churches.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by erico2k2(m): 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
eyinjuege:

It means brothels are providing a service, and well needed/patronised by several men and women.
If all the 5 churches in your estate keep filling up despite the tough competition they give themselves, it says more about the people that go to those churches.
The churches are meeting a need, otherwise they would not be increasing. People go to church for various reasons, and its their business.
How else do you want confirmation that a church is spreading if not by its growth of members?
More people are listening to their messages. Applying the messages is another ball game entirely.
I aint the one who said Estate read again plz
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by ikorodureporta: 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
If d likes of oyedepo & adefarasin cannot take their gospel to ikorodu but travel out to europe & america almost on a weekly basis, then i'm solidly bhind Freeze. #FreeTheCaptives!

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Meti99(m): 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

and the only country they know how to preach to are mainly in Europe and the US kwa? How many of them has gone to Libya,syria,iraq etc to preach the good news

Mr Fool, who tells you there are no churches in the countries you mention.
You need to check your brain, walahi
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by sddiamond: 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
So Muslims will go to help abi?
[ cryquote author=Heywhizzy post=63850642]Freeze is now sounding more like an Antichrist..

The bible says in Matthew 28:19- Go ye therefore and make disciples of all nations baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

The last time he implied indirectly that Christ is not the only way to heaven when it was clearly written in the book of John 14:6- “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me".[/quote]
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by miketayo(m): 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

and the only country they know how to preach to are mainly in Europe and the US kwa? How many of them has gone to Libya,syria,iraq etc to preach the good news

food for thought
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Bucacious: 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
Daddy freeze may not really be an Antichrist. He his just one dude that has seen an avenue to remain relevant or heard. I never knew him until this his criticism. The guy is just a mere attention seeker
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by fof1: 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
newsynews:

Leader of the #FreeTheSheeple Movement, Daddy Freeze has spoken out against Nigerian Pastors who open Church branches abroad.

In the video below, he said Church branches abroad should be closed down cos those Countries don't need us.

His Instagram comment and video below.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/01/pastors-should-stop-taking-churches-abroad-daddy-freeze.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IlSPSK4stw&feature=youtu.be

DADDY FREEZE IS LIKELY SICK IN HIS SOUL DESPERATELY SECRETLY YEARNING FOR D TRUE LIGHT. PLS LEAVE ALL THIS CONTROVERSIAL STANCE AND SEEK D ALMIGHTY FIR UR DIRECTIONS. UR SOUL IS TRULY SICK AND DESIRIOUS OF D TRUTH, STOP PRETENDING PLS. U SEEM MISLED,MISINFORMED AND NEED DIVINE CONNECTION AND DELIVERANCE. UR PERSPECTIVE IS VERY WRONG.EVANGELIZATION IS A GLOBAL THING NOT MONEY CENTERED MISSIONS.PLS.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
Viula:
even everybody becomes rich [b] people like you will still remain poo[/b]r because of your mindset. get ride of greed and selfishness in this 2018. and for that bastard called Daddy freezer abi na baby freezer only time will tell. one thing i knw this one too will surely pass away. but the gospel of Jesus Christ will continue to grow

I am richer than you! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by STA1996(m): 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
this man is a real anti Christ.....imaging..... Jesus was born in Jerusalem, did he stay there and preach the gospel....Jesus go round the world and share the gospel....hahahaha....God is great....end time don finally come
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by miketayo(m): 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
hmmm its weird there r no branches in Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, North Korea and co.. these counties needs Jesus.

I dont even understand Nigeria, with all the churches and mosques everywhere our hearts are still dirty .. I tire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Achorise: 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
In Daddy Freeze Word "our churches" is he claiming the same church built with tithe

1 Like

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by pucci(m): 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
ollah1:

Shut up. What kinda nonsene comment is this? Can't they build just one big redeem church and call it a day?
Nna biko ask am. I am waiting for that day religeous house will even stop using public address systems at night.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by fof1: 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
yungEX:

Will u kip Kwayet, which fuckin anti christ? Na only for naija hin dey do the antichristism? Overly religious zombie

WHO IS AN ANTICHRIST? ANY ONE WHO IS OVERLY AGAINST CHRIST CHURCH AND HIS MISSIONS,GOSPEL ETC "HE THAT IS AGAINST HIS WORD IS AGAINST CHRIST AND HIS CHURCH" ARE YOU TOO?
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Achorise: 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
ikorodureporta:
If d likes of oyedepo & adefarasin cannot take their gospel to ikorodu but travel out to europe & america almost on a weekly basis, then i'm solidly bhind Freeze. #FreeTheCaptives!
iThis men have all it takes to permanently live in those countries, , but they choose to live in Nigeria.
Onyedepo started in Kaduna, a troubled zone.
Ask how Adefarasin started.
you guys should research before you comment na.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by royalty18: 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
Let anyone that know Freeze that we have heard him. He's done enough. He should go and meet the concerned pastors and tell them. All rantings on Instagram and YouTube would amount to nothing. First it was tithes. Later, pastors lifestyle.
I think it would be good for Freeze himself to discover the reason for his existence!. And stop wasting away!
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by royalty18: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
Achorise:
iThis men have all it takes to permanently live in those countries, , but they choose to live in Nigeria.
Onyedepo started in Kaduna, a troubled zone.
Ask how Adefarasin started.
you guys should research before you comment na.

They obviously know next to nothing!
Those men of God are not Johnny just come!
This is 2018. I don't want to waste my time and data on Freeze.
There's no anointing for criticism.
Mark my words.
Freeze himself will end up a preacher of the gospel!
Write it down and date it!

If Jesus tarries, you and I will see it!
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by sunkieisland(m): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
the Christian brethren following FRZ will soon see him for whom he truly is.

wolf in sheep's clothing

freeing the sheep from the flock to be devoured by the wolf - his master .....

le diablo
the devil

He that truly believes in Jesus Christ will gather with him not cause dissension in the body of Christ
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
frosbel2:

Mark 16:15 is a well known fabrication and was NOT part of the original manuscripts.

Besides Daddy Freeze is right , get rid of poverty and sickness in Nigeria before you go and preach in countries that are hundred times more blessed than Nigeria.
you mean some part of bible were fabricated?
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
InvertedHammer:

Persecution did not deter the disciples and apostles from spreading the gospel.

So your pastors are in it for money only. The road to salvation is not littered with milk, honey and comfort. So the use of private jets for missionary journey is just for the comfort. Like Oyedepo, Adeboye and co-fraudsters really care if their followers are saved or not. They are all merchants of hope to the hopeless--exchange hope for money.

/
why don't you go... be there quoting scriptures for another person... You don't just wake up one morning and send missionaries to dangerous zones unless you were divinely directed. but if you are so sure of yourself pls go to north korea, when you come back i would take you more serious.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by back2sender: 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

it's you that is anti Christ and a dotard.
Can you compare the standard of life in those countries to that of Nigeria?
People that do not know God enjoy a better STANDARD of living than we that claim to KNOW God MORE than the pope.
Christianity is a fraud especially as practiced in Nigeria by the suitcases pastor's that abounds in Nigeria.
Freeze is 100% right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Meti99(m): 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2018
tonytony208:

He isn't destroying Christianity. He is destroying ungodly doctrine being spread by your pastors. Stop deluding yourself

The real people destroying Christianity are those ungodly pastors that commit atrocities in the name of Christ.

Fatoyinbo bleeped Ese and claimed the Holy Spirit said he shouldn't speak about it. Is that promoting or destroying Christianity?

Suleiman bleeped otobo and started using his influence to silence and bring down the girl. Is that what a true man of God would do? Is that promoting or destroying Christianity?

Ibiyeomie was accused of having carnal knowledge of a church member. Instead of him to clear the air, he locked the accuser up UNJUSTLY! Imagine a pastor using the abnormal Nigerian legal system to oppress others. Can that his behavior be traced to Christ at all? Ask yourself that question and give yourself a SINCERE answer. So, is he promoting or destroying Christianity?

Next time you are looking for those destroying Christianity, turn your attention to your ungodly pastors and leave daddy freeze alone.

Then let him address that, and leave the issue of church spread alone.
Besides, your god (freeze) is only a mere attention seeker, who wants to make name by force...
Christians aren't fools, they are very educated people and thereby need no freezer to educate them
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Comrade90210(m): 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
if i remember very well nd correctly Nigerians or some of the notable churchs in Nigeria have various missionary bodies in some of dis tough Islamic countries in the world that dey kill crucify Christians der but still dat has not stopped the christians from going to such countries to preach the gospel so please can sme1 actually tell me wat uncle freeze abi freezer is talking about abi Shea na christian body go put food on the table of over 180 million civilians?
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by back2sender: 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
abdelrahman:
you mean some part of bible were fabricated?
Naa TODAY you KNOW THIS?
A lot of contradictions n incorrelation n inconsistencies plenty for bible

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.