Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Shrine Of Baddo Ritualist Arrested By Police In Lagos (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shrine Of Baddo Ritualist Arrested By Police In Lagos (Video) (26202 Views)

Suspected Ritualist Arrested With Human Skull In Niger State (Photo) / Suspected Female Ritualist Arrested In Kwara / Suspected Ritualist Arrested After Neighbors Found A Coffin In His Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shrine Of Baddo Ritualist Arrested By Police In Lagos (Video) by OAUTemitayo: 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
Trust Nigerian police at your peril.
Re: Shrine Of Baddo Ritualist Arrested By Police In Lagos (Video) by dotcomnamename: 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
TreasuredGlory:
pls ask google. Are they killing for rituals ni? No, they're killing for heaven. Jamb question!

I guess you're one of them undecided
Re: Shrine Of Baddo Ritualist Arrested By Police In Lagos (Video) by sinaj(f): 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2018
kekakuz:
I saw a smart guy demolishing a building while inside
lwkmd cheesy
Re: Shrine Of Baddo Ritualist Arrested By Police In Lagos (Video) by fyneguy: 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
The white lady picture suggests that the guy worked for Yahoo/G-boys too.
Re: Shrine Of Baddo Ritualist Arrested By Police In Lagos (Video) by April4th(m): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
kekakuz:
I saw a smart guy demolishing a building while inside

I weak, thought 'twas only me that saw it o.
Re: Shrine Of Baddo Ritualist Arrested By Police In Lagos (Video) by eneyoduke(m): 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
You soon hear that he escape or released and declared wanted again cool tongue
Re: Shrine Of Baddo Ritualist Arrested By Police In Lagos (Video) by Sheyman95(m): 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
This is bad
Re: Shrine Of Baddo Ritualist Arrested By Police In Lagos (Video) by Sheyman95(m): 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
this is terrible
Re: Shrine Of Baddo Ritualist Arrested By Police In Lagos (Video) by greatcrown: 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
But I see nothing incriminating in that video o

They are coming to arrest one herbalist that is not arm and they come with this crowd and even wasting Bulley to scare who?

This is nothing but diversionary tactics.
They should carry out better investigation and arrest the through criminals.

I hope if the man is found not to be guilty they will repair his shrine and pay for damages!
Re: Shrine Of Baddo Ritualist Arrested By Police In Lagos (Video) by Bigdaddy234: 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
Incorporate or register your business/company name with corporate affairs commission through accredited professional with track records; also do your TIN NO; business permit,quota & visa renewal for expatriate,international passport processing within 5 days.

Call Isaac Johnson on 08080261582 & 07034672434(WhatsApp)
Bbm:D88A149E
Re: Shrine Of Baddo Ritualist Arrested By Police In Lagos (Video) by delishpot: 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
Yahoo boys at work there. See oyinbo women photos there.
Re: Shrine Of Baddo Ritualist Arrested By Police In Lagos (Video) by mechanics(m): 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
A very hardworking commissioner of police, may God protect him as he discharges his duties affectively, kudos to the officers working with him.
Re: Shrine Of Baddo Ritualist Arrested By Police In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
smiley
Re: Shrine Of Baddo Ritualist Arrested By Police In Lagos (Video) by cutedharmee: 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
greatcrown:
But I see nothing incriminating in that video o

They are coming to arrest one herbalist that is not arm and they come with this crowd and even wasting Bulley to scare who?

This is nothing but diversionary tactics.
They should carry out better investigation and arrest the through criminals.

I hope if the man is found not to be guilty they will repair his shrine and pay for damages!
Nah ur blooda
Re: Shrine Of Baddo Ritualist Arrested By Police In Lagos (Video) by greatman247(m): 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
I'm very proud of Nigerian Police and also support them 100% on this one. Kudos Nigerian Police.
Re: Shrine Of Baddo Ritualist Arrested By Police In Lagos (Video) by Awoofawo(m): 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Correct werey grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Ko le gbadun mo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
phreakabit:
Re: Shrine Of Baddo Ritualist Arrested By Police In Lagos (Video) by BALLOSKI: 8:10am On Jan 04, 2018
exlinkleads:
oboy

I can't even understand till now why this stupid badoo people kill families anyhow.

why? what are their reasons? are they using them for rituals?

Or they are just killing for killing sake ni?
most of you are not informed. The reason for the killings has been unravelled since and you're just asking.
Re: Shrine Of Baddo Ritualist Arrested By Police In Lagos (Video) by morbeta(m): 8:51am On Jan 04, 2018
How can people believe this is Badoo shrine....rite in the middle of a very busy residential area. Am just confused..
Re: Shrine Of Baddo Ritualist Arrested By Police In Lagos (Video) by exlinkleads(f): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2018
BALLOSKI:
most of you are not informed. The reason for the killings has been unravelled since and you're just asking.

words of someone who doesnt know the answer to the question.

had it been u know the answer, the energy u wasted to type 3 lines would have been put in answering the question.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience / Police Arrest Welder Who Manufacture Locally Made Guns To Criminals In Akwa Ibom / Trader Arraigned For Allegedly Beating Up Policeman In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.