Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Suspected Female Ritualist Arrested In Kwara - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Female Ritualist Arrested In Kwara (31100 Views)

Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun / Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos / Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Female Ritualist Arrested In Kwara by bomb24: 1:20am On Mar 24, 2022
The Kwara State Police Command on Thursday said it arrested a suspected female ritualist who appeared to be mentally unstable in the Kulende area of Ilorin.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, SP Ajayi Okasanmi, in a statement, said the arrest was made by men of the Kulende divisional police headquarters, Ilorin, in conjunction with members of the community.

According to Okasanmi, a man in a sports utility vehicle was sighted by the police talking to the woman, adding that he fled before operatives got to her.

He noted that a cash sum of N166,700, children uniforms and books were recovered from the woman.

The woman, according to the police spokesman, confessed that the fleeing man came to have sexual intercourse with her.
Okasanmi said, “Intelligence available to the command prompted the surveillance mounted around the area, which was the base of the suspected ritualist. She was arrested today, March 17, 2022, around 6am.

“In the process of her arrest, a man in a black SUV found with the suspect zoomed off immediately he noticed the presence of the police.

“In the course of the arrest, school uniforms, notebooks, textbooks and money of different denominations totalling N166,700 were found in her possession.

“The suspect stated that the man seen with her as of the time of the arrest came to have sex with her and to give her water.”

The PPRO said efforts to arrest the fleeing man were ongoing. He stressed that the state Commissioner of Police had ordered a discreet investigation into the matter, while also directing that the suspect be taken to a hospital to ascertain the condition of her mental health.

https://punchng.com/suspected-female-ritualist-arrested-in-kwara-cash-recovered-male-visitor-flees/

1 Like

Re: Suspected Female Ritualist Arrested In Kwara by bomb24: 1:20am On Mar 24, 2022
Yoruba women are now neck-deep into rituals just like their bonobos male counterparts.

Those of you dating them should be extra-conscious.

The current trend of ritualism and it related activities in yoruba-land should automatocally set an alarm and self consciouness of those that reside in their region, most especially their rural areas; apparently were such cases are high..

precaution measures:

1) If you are bald always wear face cap.

2) albinos are high on demand. so if you are one I would personally advice you to move closer to a security basement for safety.

3) get a safety helmet.

4) Meet any skilled 'cratftman' to craft a solid body plated armour for you.

5) if you have hunch back hmm sorry ooooh.

6) Plz avoid midnight movements in Sw. Especially the ladies, which of course are their predominant victims..

And also plz take note of the code-names of their ritual related activities:

BALL- head

TRANSFORMER- heart

FANS- hands

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Suspected Female Ritualist Arrested In Kwara by Fahdiga(m): 1:21am On Mar 24, 2022
All thanks to the lifeless

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected Female Ritualist Arrested In Kwara by tillaman(m): 1:28am On Mar 24, 2022
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Female Ritualist Arrested In Kwara by Frigga13: 1:52am On Mar 24, 2022
Yorubatic doings .. normal in Yoruba land like eating.. ..

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Female Ritualist Arrested In Kwara by GeneralB: 2:25am On Mar 24, 2022
What is the world turning to
Re: Suspected Female Ritualist Arrested In Kwara by Hamziyah(m): 2:26am On Mar 24, 2022
Human live doesn't worth a penny in this part of the world. Oh Allah, please protect me and my househood from the evil of all your creations. Aamin.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected Female Ritualist Arrested In Kwara by chatinent: 3:33am On Mar 24, 2022
Hello fam, be safe wherever.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Female Ritualist Arrested In Kwara by SwissMass: 3:52am On Mar 24, 2022
It is a bad time for mkpurumiri addiction, I know the economic situation is bad, gala and table water are not selling as expected on Lagos road, a lot of things are not helping matters but combining mkpurumiri addiction, with bitterness and delusion is deadly, it belligerently reckless a God created potentials, I guess that was why the mental health of the woman seems not interesting to a mind beclouded by hatred and bitterness, a disparaging remarks from lack of foresight and relevant wisdom.

WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE STATED SOME PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN BY BABIES IN HEAVEN COMING TO EARTH TO SAVE THEM FROM BABY FACTORY CRIMINALS AND THOSE POUNDING NEW BORN BABIES LIKE APKU IN THE SOUTH EAST
bomb24:
Yoruba women are now neck-deep into rituals just like their bonobos male counterparts.

The current trend of ritualism and it related activities in yoruba-land should automatocally set an alarm and self consciouness of those that reside in their region, most especially their rural areas; apparently were such cases are high..

precaution measures:

2) albinos are high on demand. so if you are one I would personally advice you to move closer to a security basement for safety.

3) get a safety helmet.

6) Plz avoid midnight movements in Sw. Especially the ladies, which of course are their predominant victims..

BALL- head

TRANSFORMER- heart

FANS- hands

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Female Ritualist Arrested In Kwara by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:55am On Mar 24, 2022
bomb24:

precaution measures:

3) get a safety helmet.

BALL- head

TRANSFORMER- heart

FANS- hands

You seem to know a lot more than the ordinary

12 Likes

Re: Suspected Female Ritualist Arrested In Kwara by qekng40(f): 4:25am On Mar 24, 2022
If its not Police brutality news, its fire engulfing somewhere, if its not that it's political brohaha, if its not that its bandits/boko boys, and if its not that its Ritual killing shocked

Not forgetting the hardship news daily

I blame Buhari sad and bad governance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Female Ritualist Arrested In Kwara by donleo92(m): 4:49am On Mar 24, 2022
God abeg EPP your people ooh.

even keke way I dey enter this days, I no dey greet person, I just dey bone dey look passageners eye ball to eye ball. Infact na for door I dey like stay

7 Likes

Re: Suspected Female Ritualist Arrested In Kwara by treamabenh: 5:13am On Mar 24, 2022
Everyday Ritualists, we’re so dumb in Africa, imagine it’s your own head that they cut for ritual purposes, we don’t think before taking actions in this part of the world, it’s always about instant gratification.
It’s a big shame!

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Female Ritualist Arrested In Kwara by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 8:18am On Mar 24, 2022
Election is around the corner,be safe and vigilant out there,may God keep protecting our going out and coming back
Re: Suspected Female Ritualist Arrested In Kwara by izuch(m): 10:30am On Mar 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Suspected Female Ritualist Arrested In Kwara by chukwuibuipob: 10:30am On Mar 24, 2022
sad
Re: Suspected Female Ritualist Arrested In Kwara by Rastaramsey(m): 10:30am On Mar 24, 2022
Female skull miner grin grin
Naso one stop me for tipper garage for ilorin Last year, he cum see me wey I kit up, he cum dey reason me say he get one youth empowerment program say I go de make 20k per day grin grin grin
If you see hin shoe enh grin grin grin
He cum bring out one stupid Lenovo phone dey collect my number, me wey carry 11 pro max that time grin grin
Later on, he cum dey disturb me everyday say make I show for their side....
Say if I reach obasanjo road make I call am
Baba won mine my skull grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Suspected Female Ritualist Arrested In Kwara by Anaerobi(m): 10:30am On Mar 24, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Suspected Female Ritualist Arrested In Kwara by DryMouth: 10:31am On Mar 24, 2022
Na dem.
Afolabi, owolabi, ojo, bla bla bla

Say no more!!!

14 Likes

Re: Suspected Female Ritualist Arrested In Kwara by ImoleNaija: 10:31am On Mar 24, 2022
donleo92:
God abeg EPP your people ooh.

even keke way I dey enter this days, I no dey greet person, I just dey bone dey look passageners eye ball to eye ball. Infact na for door I dey like stay

One really needs to be vigilant these days o & observe 360 degree look-around at every minute, esp in the night.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Female Ritualist Arrested In Kwara by gaspology(m): 10:32am On Mar 24, 2022
grin grin grin
AFONJA, why?
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Suspected Female Ritualist Arrested In Kwara by effort1: 10:32am On Mar 24, 2022
bomb24:

precaution measures:

3) get a safety helmet.

BALL- head

TRANSFORMER- heart

FANS- hands

You mean they are copying Igbo skull miners from okija shrine?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Female Ritualist Arrested In Kwara by Dreal1247: 10:33am On Mar 24, 2022
Certain occurrences beat my imagination. Why should one appear insane in order to make money? Does she not know that her mental state begins to degrade as she tries to appear insane? When and how is she going to enjoy the wealth. DEVIL IS WICKED INDEED.
IT IS GOOD TO KNOW AND SERVE THE LIVING GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Female Ritualist Arrested In Kwara by Benmob: 10:33am On Mar 24, 2022
Na diz type of news tribelism for Nairaland like,if one of d tribe they hate is involve in crime grin angry undecided
Re: Suspected Female Ritualist Arrested In Kwara by letitrainnow(m): 10:33am On Mar 24, 2022
Evil woman
Re: Suspected Female Ritualist Arrested In Kwara by Sergio101(m): 10:34am On Mar 24, 2022
GeneralB:
What is the world turning to

What is Yolloba land turning into?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapped Soldier PP Johnson Not Yet Rescued – Nigerian Army / Nigerian Man On Trial In Court Pretends He Has Spinal Cord Injury / Thai People Eating A Black Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.