|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,743,259 members, 6,507,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 September 2021 at 02:54 AM
|Full-stack Andriod/ios Developer At Rimuda Technologies Limited by DeltaSigma: 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2018|
Rimuda Technologies is an early-stage innovative start-up based in
Lagos, Nigeria. Our mission is to improve human experience through
Internet of Things. We do this by creating a safe, fast and supportive technologies for young and old.
Why are we recruiting:
We are forming a team for a product we are anticipating to launch in 2018.
Our work environment:
Imagine a place where talented and driven people bound together into a high performing “ninja” team. A place where abilities trump location and your workplace is where you are happiest and productive. A place where love for customer experience and success are at the core, where everyone tells it as it is, no-one tolerates mediocrity, and bureaucracy is hunted and squashed.
- You are either a fresh graduate with not more than 3years of post
graduate work experience or NYSC member.
- What you studied in school does not really matters so far you can code.
- You can build a robust and scalable software such as Skype or IMO.
designs for android and iOS and don't mind learning other programs such as Python as well.
- You can take a project and lead it from start to end with minimal supervision.
- You have knowledge of incorporating payment options into an online
- You are very meticulous and love to take up new challenges.
- You share the belief in “why” we are doing what we are doing.
- You are looking for an early stage startup and want to grow together.
In this role, you are responsible for:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to Develop and deliver native apps for android and iOS platforms.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to
maximize development efficiency
- salary (Startup Standard)
- Company shares
- Flexible work-life balance.
- Stocked kitchen and lunches
Think you are a Fit?:
Please, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume
sighting app(s) you have built before (if any).
30th, January, 2018.
|Re: Full-stack Andriod/ios Developer At Rimuda Technologies Limited by mcqwerty(m): 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2018|
Skype and IMO?
So you think these messaging apps can be built by a single dev with 3 years dev experience in Nigeria?
|Re: Full-stack Andriod/ios Developer At Rimuda Technologies Limited by Fadman4real(m): 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2018|
I tire ooo lol just one developer to do front-end, back-end and design. There is God ooo, no joy at all.
|Re: Full-stack Andriod/ios Developer At Rimuda Technologies Limited by solacong: 8:01am On Jan 06, 2018|
May be to learn Xamarin will be a better option now oh, Imagine Fullstack, Android, IOS
|Re: Full-stack Andriod/ios Developer At Rimuda Technologies Limited by DeltaSigma: 9:59am On Jan 06, 2018|
If you believe you have the skill-set or can join our team to achieve the company's objectives...@solacong, @Fadman4real and @mcqwerty... we are waiting to receiving your resume.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37