Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness (29629 Views)

Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) / Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This / Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by osomegbe(m): 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
Thank you wise man.
Is it your money?
People giving are not complaining so why drink panadol for another man or woman headache.
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Olabenjamen22(m): 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
Next2Bezee:

You and all your false prophecies that never come true. The bible has spoken about people like you and the false prophets that you pay money monthly too.

Jeremiah 23:16 - “This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.”

Quick to quote scripture, what a shame, am waiting for your daddy freeze to speak against the unjust killing of Christian by fulani herdman.

So funny the way some so call Christian use to behave,
so your pastor have ask of your January salary before?
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by peacettw: 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2018
strictbox:

Perfectly working HP 655 Laptop for sale
WhatsApp 08130675722

I noticed two things in your post.
-The clinical pharmacology textbook the laptop was placed on
-And the one and only Dr Najeeb... The man born to make medicine easy. Watching his ECG lectures was the highlight of my holiday.

Well done.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Synthase(m): 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
Members of the freed sheeple cathedral, oya goan make money for your presiding pastor, visit and subscribe to his youtube page to get more notification. Imagine!! daddyfreezeteaches
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by felixomor: 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
Spicycat:
Why do Christians easily fall prey to religious scams, this made them very foolish and stupid.
No offence guy's it's just the truth.
And u that is wise,
How are you better ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Awoo88: 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
This freeze man is an idiot but those who give their January salaries as first fruit are bigger idiot
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Olabenjamen22(m): 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
Spicycat:
Why do Christians easily fall prey to religious scams, this made them very foolish and stupid.
No offence guy's it's just the truth.

why did Muslim usually fall prey to religion brainwash that turn them to terrorist,

this make Muslims so foolish and stupid along side with there dead gigolo fake prophet.

No offend please it just the truth. Lol

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
Hotshawarma:
Mehn church business is one of the most profitable business in this country...and it is easy to set up....just get five people and you are going to call them "testimony creators" then find another five people and create a department for them and call it "miracle claims department"....then you are good to go,your church will boom fast...people love to hear miracles and testimonies whether true or not... wink

Guy forget all this yarn. You have to do human sacrifices aka ritual before the thing go blow. Na jargons you write up there.
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by pen: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
have you not heard that God uses the foolish things of the world to shame a wise man like you. come to think of it, we are talking about my money here which it is left to me what i do with it. some take their money to club, some to carry ashewo, and so on. And who decide what is sinful, you! brother please if you dont have work get yourself work to do.this is beyond you, was it written any where before Solomon offered 1000 burnt offering to God. i pity you, continue.
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by seguno2: 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
Ruggedfitness:

Giving your pastor your salary or part of it is not a law. It is a belief that if you give out more and work harder then you will get more in return and that is why Bill Gates gives billions to charity

In Other News
4 Ways Which Your Mobile Phone Is Is Destroying Your Health
www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/4-ways-in-which-your-mobile-phone-is.html

Is your pastor suffering from poliomyelitis, tuberculosis or why are you comparing him with the recipients of Bill Gates charity?
Are you serious?
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Etuagievin(m): 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
007author:
I stand with Daddy freeze

The real MVP
. Freeze is right
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by AlanSugar(m): 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Quick to quote scripture, what a shame, am waiting for your daddy freeze to speak against the unjust killing of Christian by fulani herdman.

I feel so sorry for you. "waiting for your daddy freeze to speak against the unjust killing of......" is daddy freeze a professor of terrorism! Keppra worshiping man rather than God, e go do you like 'fim trick'!
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by salbis(m): 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Yet you still rushed to post on this thread grin
grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by don4real18(m): 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
Rainmania:
Abeg make any pastor in the house sow him January salary for my soul. God will reward you ten fold. embarassed cry
In case any pastor do as you say which I believe is impossible, send my cut... I need money
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
Whatever anyone chooses to do with their money is their business. No one has said its compulsory but people do it because of the blessings attached... As for you mrfreeze, I know you are here because you are an attention seeking man, tell the devil to get deep behind you because he is using you... If its not that you are also after money, why will you do your video on YouTube(like you have not already monetized it) anyway, as for me, I'll keep giving firs fruits because it works for me. Enjoy your 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by marvin902(m): 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
Bollinger:

That is not the problem. It is not about you. If it were only you no problem, but we are talking about more than half the population believing that giving a pastor/fraudster your salary makes sense. Do you know how dangerous that is? A society is only allowed a certain percentage of insanity. When the number of insane people outnumber that of the sane ones, then that country is phucked. That is the problem in Nigeria. The number of insane, corrupt people outnumber that of the people who are normal. That is why the world looks at Nigeria as a corrupt nation. Obviously not everyone is corrupt but because of the ratio they look at everyone as corrupt. You think in the US people don't believe that giving their pastors their hard earned income is the right thing to do? But the number of people who think like that is significantly small compared to people who think with their heads on right. The normal ones help balance the equation. So whatever social and and economic damage these lunatics cause, the sane ones help repair.

oga shut up your mouth..
i only just decided to read a little of this your story..
and i started having headache..
if you don't like paying tithes,or giving money to the church..
stay your lane..
nobody asked you to be nelson Mandela....
stop drinking panadol for peoples headache
don't you have a life to leave self undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
i know what first fruit have done for me and i wont stop tongue tongue tongue
so stop trying to make people as shallow minded as you are.. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Olabenjamen22(m): 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
AlanSugar:

I feel so sorry for you. "waiting for your daddy freeze to speak against the unjust killing of......" is daddy freeze a professor of terrorism! Keppra worshiping man rather than God, e go do you like 'fim trick'!

Lol, but he is a professor of churchlism right?

Lol, can you show me where i said of worship anything from my comment, you fail to answer my question but just to conclusion,

i don't know why you people think everything that your daddy freeze says is the truth.

Just show you an evidence that show that pastor ask him members to give him there January salary,

or have your pastor requested your January salary from you before?
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Spicycat(f): 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

why did Muslim usually fall prey to religion brainwash that turn them to terrorist,

this make Muslims so foolish and stupid along side with there dead gigolo fake prophet.

No offend please it just the truth. Lol

Lol tongue
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Next2Bezee(m): 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Unlike you, we can read our bibles ourselves, understand it and use the scriptures to supplement oir points. We don't need pastors to tell us that every boble passage is about tithe.

Just look at you wishing freeze bad and calling it a prophecy. Using the name of the Lord to lie, you have learned well from your pastor.
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Bollinger(m): 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
marvin902:

oga shut up your mouth..
i only just decided to read a little of this your story..
and i started having headache..
if you don't like paying tithes,or giving money to the church..
stay your lane..
nobody asked you to be nelson Mandela....
stop drinking panadol for peoples headache
don't you have a life to leave self undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I apologize. I only wanted to explain why people think you are dumb as phuck. Like i said before; this is the root of your problem as a people. Everything is about you and never about the big picture. Anyway, it won't happen again.
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by nkechiasogwa(f): 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
This man is a false Christ. Listen to him to your own peril. What he is accusing other pastors of, he is gradually tilting to. Why must we know you went to feed the poor?
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Next2Bezee(m): 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
sassyboochic:
Whatever anyone chooses to do with their money is their business. No one has said its compulsory but people do it because of the blessings attached... As for you mrfreeze, I know you are here because you are an attention seeking man, tell the devil to get deep behind you because he is using you... If its not that you are also after money, why will you do your video on YouTube(like you have not already monetized it) anyway, as for me, I'll keep giving firs fruits because it works for me. Enjoy your 2018

And whatever Freeze chooses to talk about is his business. Leave your double standards inside your panties.

Unlike what your pastor tells you, God doesn't hoard his blessings, whether or not you pay tithe. Being able to wake up every morning, getting food to eat, water to drink, clothes to wear, going out & coming back safely....These are blessings God has provided through out our lives.

Blessing is not always money money money, if your pastor tells you that by giving him money then you will get bank alert when you are not doing any work, then it is too late for you.

God is not a money doubler, so it is you been exploited and fooled by the devil.
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Next2Bezee(m): 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
nkechiasogwa:
This man is a false Christ. Listen to him to your own peril. What he is accusing other pastors of, he is gradually tilting to. Why must we know you went to feed the poor?

What is false christ biko? shocked
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by opribo(m): 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

which truth?

I never hear any pastor saying you should bring your January salary before but if you have any evidence of such, can you show me?

I am not one of their victims but I know some people who give off their January salary in the name of first fruit. That's a scam and it's fraudulent.

I don't give any one tenth of my salary but I do works of charity and I'm still standing here today in 2018 and beyond.
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2018
Ruggedfitness:

Giving your pastor your salary or part of it is not a law. It is a belief that if you give out more and work harder then you will get more in return and that is why Bill Gates gives billions to charity

In Other News
4 Ways Which Your Mobile Phone Is Is Destroying Your Health
www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/4-ways-in-which-your-mobile-phone-is.html

Abeg forget Freeze, na today undecided

But Bill Gates surprises me a lot.
If heaven's qualification is solely tied to giving, Bill Gates would be among the first to qualify o.

Meanwhile, I really pray he makes heaven at last. He is just too kind-hearted.
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by youngrichworld(m): 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
strictbox:

Perfectly working HP 655 Laptop for sale
WhatsApp 08130675722

Are u a pharmacy student?
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
Anybody who gives his or her January salary to a Pastor needs to be whipped until their BRAIN starts functioning.
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by texazzpete(m): 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
thunder74:
This guy should stop targeting soft targets, if he truly cares, he should focus on the government misrules too.

Why don’t you give Nigerian Pastors this same advice? Nigeria will be much better for it.

Start with your own pastor this coming Sunday.
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
Next2Bezee:

And whatever Freeze chooses to talk about is his business. Leave your double standards inside your panties.

Unlike what your pastor tells you, God doesn't hoard his blessings, whether or not you pay tithe. Being able to wake up every morning, getting food to eat, water to drink, clothes to wear, going out & coming back safely....These are blessings God has provided through out our lives.

Blessing is not always money money money, if your pastor tells you that by giving him money then you will get bank alert when you are not doing any work, then it is too late for you.

God is not a money doubler, so it is you been exploited and fooled by the devil.
OK.. Goodluck .. Too long as I couldn't read what you wrote
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
Hehe...no wan. Just dey on stand by. I still dey wait for the Alpha Lima Echo Romeo Tango.

don4real18:

In case any pastor do as you say which I believe is impossible, send my cut... I need money
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by vincommim: 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
Mr. Freeze it too early indeed.......ooooo
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Next2Bezee(m): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
sassyboochic:

OK.. Goodluck .. Too long as I couldn't read what you wrote

More like you dunno how to read at all grin That is why the truth will forver elude you, it is bitter but it is the truth. tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) / Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking / Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.