Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness (29595 Views)

Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) / Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This / Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
smiley
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by dammyagboola(m): 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
Some people will choose to remain a fool no matter how hard you try to educate them.
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Binchim(m): 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
salbis:
This guy too is a con man. He is asking people to watch him on youtube/subscribe for more updates.
Anyways, no more wasting of energy on unnecessary distractions this 2018.

I wondered the same thing, could we say that's a form of tight and offering for him! Just thinking out loud anyway!
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by marvin902(m): 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
Bollinger:

I apologize. I only wanted to explain why people think you are dumb as phuck. Like i said before; this is the root of your problem as a people. Everything is about you and never about the big picture. Anyway, it won't happen again.

the only dumb useless wanna be..
I can see here is you and freeze.
that just want shove your useless principles down our throat.
na by force self wetin
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Bollinger(m): 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
marvin902:

the only dumb useless wanna be..
I can see here is you and freeze.
that just want shove your useless principles down our throat.
na by force self wetin

Again i apologize if i offended you. It's just that, mentally corrupt lazy people like you who actually think that by giving away your hard earned income to fraudsters will somehow make you comfortable in the long run signifies you need re education. It boggles the mind as to why you bothered to get an education in the first place. Seems like a waste of time and resource to me. Might has well had gone to a seminary school. This is what is difficult for us to understand. Again i'm sorry if i offended you.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by likita27: 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

YOUR FATHER, MOTHER, Imam and all your family are fool. Including your Allah and your dead gigolo Muhammad. Bastard
God bless you, and your generations
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
Next2Bezee:

More like you dunno how to read at all grin That is why the truth will forver elude you, it is bitter but it is the truth. tongue
Yh thanks wink
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by ooshinibos: 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
Hotshawarma:
Mehn church business is one of the most profitable business in this country...and it is easy to set up....just get five people and you are going to call them "testimony creators" then find another five people and create a department for them and call it "miracle claims department"....then you are good to go,your church will boom fast...people love to hear miracles and testimonies whether true or not... wink
if it is that easy why don't you set one up yourself Hotshawarma , my friend it is not easy to gather 20-50 people every Sunday , try it your self

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
Giving your first fruit{perishable things} in other to earn the blessings of GOD is as foolish and stupid as it sounds...

Christ blessings is not for the highest giver and sower of money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by marvin902(m): 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
Bollinger:

Again i apologize if i offended you. It's just that, mentally corrupt lazy people like you who actually think that by giving away your hard earned income to fraudsters will somehow make you comfortable in the long run signifies you need re education. It boggles the mind as to why you bothered to get an education in the first place. Seems like a waste of time and resource to me. Might has well had gone to a seminary school. This is what is difficult for us to understand. Again i'm sorry if i offended you.

yada yada yada..
dude I don't have the strength to Read your stories..
buh my guess is what's up there is probably the dumbest thing have ever heard in my life..
well won't be surprised the one you follow is a useless nobody what do I expect from he's follower's
garbage in garbage out
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Bollinger(m): 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2018
marvin902:

yada yada yada..
dude I don't have the strength to Read your stories..
buh my guess is what's up there is probably the dumbest thing have ever heard in my life..
well won't be surprised the one you follow is a useless nobody what do I expect from he's follower's
garbage in garbage out

I really don't know why you are so aggressive. I am only stressing how re.tarded you are for giving away your hard earned income to fraudster for sake of future gains, when you can invest it in something like an IRA or multiple portfolios, and get guaranteed income when you retire. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by noblefrank31(m): 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by marvin902(m): 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2018
Bollinger:

I really don't know why you are so aggressive. I am only stressing how re.tarded you are for giving away your hard earned income to fraudster for sake of future gains, when you can invest it in something like an IRA or multiple portfolios, and get guaranteed income when you retire. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

re.tarded wow how dumb..
like I said before I ain't surprised your boss is a useless nobody I don't expect anything less from he's minions.
buh please stop trying to shove your poisonous ideology down our throat's..
is not by force to be a useless puppet like you guy's.
and is a little bit funny how your talking about investment..
F.Y.I I can choose not to lift my fingers in the next three year's I promise you my account won't shake
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Bollinger(m): 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
marvin902:

re.tarded wow how dumb..
like I said before I ain't surprised your boss is a useless nobody I don't expect anything less from he's minions.
buh please stop trying to shove your poisonous ideology down our throat's..
is not by force to be a useless puppet like you guy's.
and is a little bit funny how your talking about investment..
F.Y.I I can choose not to lift my fingers in the next three year's I promise you my account won't shake

Ok. grin. I really am sorry for the misunderstanding but it's really very hard to envision a person with your mentality not lifting a finger in 3 years and not die of hunger within the first day. How will you survive after you've donated all your funds to fraudsters? Well, i'm only trying to help. Again, sorry for the misunderstanding.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by aigboeben(m): 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
salvation101:
Same dude dat doesn't believe that u need Jesus to get to heaven...cant even waste my precious data listening to him
Really? Got proofs of that statement?
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by marvin902(m): 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
Bollinger:

Ok. grin. I really am sorry for the misunderstanding but it's really very hard to envision a person with your mentality not lifting a finger in 3 years and not die of hunger within the first day. How will you survive after you've donated all your funds to fraudsters? Well, i'm only trying to help. Again, sorry for the misunderstanding.

really...
I still don't know why drinking panadol for someone else headache..
it ain't your money undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Bollinger(m): 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
marvin902:

really...
I still don't know why drinking panadol for someone else headache..
it ain't your money undecided

Aggressive again. Let me respond with my initial post:

Bollinger:

It is not about you. If it were only you no problem, but we are talking about more than half the population believing that giving a pastor/fraudster your salary makes sense. Do you know how dangerous that is? A society is only allowed a certain percentage of insanity. When the number of insane people outnumber that of the sane ones, then that country is phucked. That is the problem in Nigeria. The number of insane, corrupt people outnumber that of the people who are normal. That is why the world looks at Nigeria as a corrupt nation. Obviously not everyone is corrupt but because of the ratio they look at everyone as corrupt. You think in the US people don't believe that giving their pastors their hard earned income is the right thing to do? But the number of people who think like that is significantly small compared to people who think with their heads on right. The normal ones help balance the equation. So whatever social and and economic damage these lunatics cause, the sane ones help repair.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
aigboeben:

Really? Got proofs of that statement?
yep..

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Daniel207(m): 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
This man you are mad!. New year with new rules, nairaland should stop posting stupid freeze issue. He is a devil messenger.
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by marvin902(m): 7:42am On Jan 04, 2018
Bollinger:

Aggressive again. Let me respond with my initial post:

am only aggressive when a useless nobody like your boss hes followers like you..
tries shoving a stupid ideology down our throat
face your life
slowpoke
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Bollinger(m): 9:28am On Jan 04, 2018
marvin902:

am only aggressive when a useless nobody like your boss hes followers like you..
tries shoving a stupid ideology down our throat
face your life
slowpoke

Accept my apologies. I'm sorry if i offended you but i was just trying to understand how a bible thumping mo.ron thinks. I'm starting to understand. It's sad but i think i understand now. You have an awesome thursday.
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by marvin902(m): 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
Bollinger:

Accept my apologies. I'm sorry if i offended you but i was just trying to understand how a bible thumping mo.ron thinks. I'm starting to understand. It's sad but i think i understand now. You have an awesome thursday.

this your statement speaks alot..
your either an atheist or a Muslim..
buh i think i already know the dustbin you fall into
so am not surprised..
buh no need exchanging words with a useless nobody.. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Bollinger(m): 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
marvin902:

this your statement speaks alot..
your either an atheist or a Muslim..
buh i think i already know the dustbin you fall into
so am not surprised..
buh no need exchanging words with a useless nobody.. tongue tongue tongue

Hi, You've been really mean to me so far. All i've been trying to do is help you and all i get are insults. Of course i'm an atheist. I am not as dumb as you. My god is math, probability, statistics and most importantly, common sense. I can teach you to invest all that donations into a mutual fund that will grow your funds and in 20 years you'd have a healthy nest egg. You see, i am not lazy. I don't hope someone else will make my dreams come through. I go out there to make it come true. You lot are too phucking slow to understand it. Anyway, i hope you have an awesome week. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by marvin902(m): 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
Bollinger:

Hi, You've been really mean to me so far. All i've been trying to do is help you and all i get are insults. Of course i'm an atheist. I am not as dumb as you. My god is math, probability, statistics and most importantly, common sense. I can teach you to invest all that donations into a mutual fund that will grow your funds and in 20 years you'd have a healthy nest egg. You see, i am not lazy. I don't hope someone else will make my dreams come through. I go out there to make it come true. You lot are too phucking slow to understand it. Anyway, i hope you have an awesome week. Cheers.

aint you tired of being stupid tongue tongue
when your done you can get off my mention..
useless atheist tongue tongue
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Bollinger(m): 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
marvin902:

aint you tired of being stupid tongue tongue
when your done you can get off my mention..
useless atheist tongue tongue

How are you today? I hope you are doing good. What is more s.tupid than a man who gives his hard earned income to fraudsters in the hopes that it will double in the near future? That is not only re.tarded, it's dangerous as well. That kind of person will do anything to make money. Anyway have the best day today.
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by aigboeben(m): 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
salvation101:
yep..
Thanks. What church do you attend? I admire your Word level for a sister
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by marvin902(m): 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
Bollinger:

How are you today? I hope you are doing good. What is more s.tupid than a man who gives his hard earned income to fraudsters in the hopes that it will double in the near future? That is not only re.tarded, it's dangerous as well. That kind of person will do anything to make money. Anyway have the best day today.

useless nobody tongue tongue
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Bollinger(m): 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
marvin902:

useless nobody tongue tongue

It's not fair. All i've been doing is trying to help you and all i get are insults. How else do you want or recognize how dumb you are if i don't point it out?
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by marvin902(m): 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
Bollinger:

It's not fair. All i've been doing is trying to help you and all i get are insults. How else do you want or recognize how dumb you are if i don't point it out?

are you done
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Bollinger(m): 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
marvin902:

are you done

Sob. . . .Sob. cry
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by marvin902(m): 7:51am On Jan 05, 2018
Bollinger:

Sob. . . .Sob. cry
\

yes cry cry cry
for wasting my energy on trash
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Bollinger(m): 7:54am On Jan 05, 2018
marvin902:
\

yes cry cry cry
for wasting my energy on trash

I really feel bad. I was only trying to help. You are by far one of the dumbest people on earth for giving your hard earned income to fraudsters. Was only trying to help you get on the right part. And this is what i get for thanks. Anyway, have an awesome day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna / "Koboko Night" Church Poster (photo)! / Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.