Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Why Do Girls Date Married Men And Whose Fault Is It,the Girls Or The Men ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Date Married Men And Whose Fault Is It,the Girls Or The Men ? (653 Views)

Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? / Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? / "Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Date Married Men And Whose Fault Is It,the Girls Or The Men ? by NManonymous(m): 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
Why do girls date married men and whose fault is it,the girls or the men ?
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men And Whose Fault Is It,the Girls Or The Men ? by BabbanBura(m): 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2018
NManonymous:
Why do girls date married men and whose fault is it,the girls or the men ?

What exactly is this thread going to address?
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men And Whose Fault Is It,the Girls Or The Men ? by Derawiz(m): 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
BabbanBura:

What exactly is this thread going to address?

If it's not going to address any of your problems then why don't you ignore the thread

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men And Whose Fault Is It,the Girls Or The Men ? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
married men should stop going after young girls enticing them with money, girls should stop going after married men because of money. 4 me, married guys are not on my list
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men And Whose Fault Is It,the Girls Or The Men ? by BabbanBura(m): 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
Derawiz:

If it's not going to address any of your problems then why don't you ignore the thread

Sorry bro, i mean no harm. Cheers!
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men And Whose Fault Is It,the Girls Or The Men ? by AryEmber(f): 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
It depends. Some ladies had no idea, some were promised marriage by the man in question as soon as he get a divorce. If a lady went after a married man despite been aware of his status, she's a bitch. It is not in your place to decide for him if he is to seperate with his wife or not. That's my own!
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men And Whose Fault Is It,the Girls Or The Men ? by Next2Bezee(m): 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
gloria34:
married men should stop going after young girls enticing them with money, girls should stop going after married men because of money. 4 me, married guys are not on my list

I agree, this makes it both their faults. The married man are tired of their wives, want something new and have the money to spend. While the slayqueens will do anything for money.

It is well.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men And Whose Fault Is It,the Girls Or The Men ? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
Next2Bezee:

I agree, this makes it both their faults. The married man are tired of their wives, want something new and have the money to spend while the slayqueens will do anything for money.

It is well.
main reason marriage is scary. men don't honour their wives, wives harbour hatred towards their husbands, husband's expecting a glorified maid in place of a wife, wife's believing they are married hence dey don't need to look attractive. d list goes on and on

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men And Whose Fault Is It,the Girls Or The Men ? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
This issue has been over flogged.

(1) (Reply)

3 Powerful Ways To Kiss Him So That He Will Never Forget You / See Video Of When Nina And Miracle Were Kissing In The Shower / Are You Scared About The Idea Of S.x Once You’re Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.