Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Tecno I7 Review, Price And 16MP Front Facing Camera - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno I7 Review, Price And 16MP Front Facing Camera (559 Views)

Redmi Y3 With 32MP Front Facing Camera Teased By Xiaomi India : Report / Samsung Galaxy A40 Launched With 25MP Front Facing Camera: Spec, Feature / Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tecno I7 Review, Price And 16MP Front Facing Camera by edewojames(m): 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
Here comes the Tecno i7 review. The smartphone has a great front camera. A 16 mega pixel front facing camera is no joke. With it, the problem of taking selfies at night is solved as stated by Tecno. It also has a great 13MP rear camera. The phone is the senior to Tecno i3. It has a better feature than the Tecno i3. Better RAM, better battery and bigger screen size. However, the phone weigh is not encouraging. When going through the analysis myself, I almost called Tecno i7 as iPhone 7. But it's no iPhone 7. As a low budget guy or girls, I think the Tecno i7 is a good low budget alternative to iPhone 7.

The price range for Tecno i7 are between N80,000 and N90,000.

Design

Tecno i3 weighs 155 gram. The dimensions are 155.5mm × 75.2mm × 7.75mm. The screen size is 5.5 inches. It comes in Champagne Gold, Sky Black and Space Grey colours. The resolution is 1920 × 1080 pixel with FHD IPS Touchscreen.

Hardware

The chipset is from Mediatek. It's CPU is 1.5 GHz Octa core. The GPU information isn't available.

Software

The operating system is HiOS base on Android 7.0 Nougat.

Camera

The rear camera is 13MP, with quad flash. The front camera is 16MP with front and screen flash.

Memory

It has 4GB RAM and 32GB ROM as internal storage. No external storage information.

Battery

The battery capacity is 4,000 mAh. It uses rocket charge for secure fast charging. Five minutes of charge can keep your Tecno i7 on for 24 hours if you leave the phone on standby.

Network

There is a 2G, 3G and 4G LTE network.

Connectivity

There is WIFI connection, Bluetooth 4.0, micro + nano sim card slot and Tflash.

Sensor

G-Sensor, Proximity Sensor, fingerprint sensor and Ambient light Sensor.

Assistant

Its uses Google Assistant

Security

Password and Pattern security lock. Fingerprint scanner at the front face of the smartphone. You can also install antivirus apps.

What's in the box

The phone, charger cable, charger, earphone, user manual and simple transparent TPU cover.
Copied from---> http://www.technologywatch.com.ng/2018/01/tecno-i7-review-price-and-16mp-front-facing-camera.html
Re: Tecno I7 Review, Price And 16MP Front Facing Camera by Shedrack777: 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
after all the specs, no picture to support this. i dey vex
Re: Tecno I7 Review, Price And 16MP Front Facing Camera by edewojames(m): 9:29am On Jan 04, 2018
Shedrack777:
after all the specs, no picture to support this. i dey vex
Bro no vex.

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know: Your Smartphone Is Dirtier Than Your Toilet / Iphone Camera Problem / Ntel Sim Really Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.