Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,676 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

2018: Major Distractions To Avoid This New Year - The PLAN de GOD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2018: Major Distractions To Avoid This New Year - The PLAN de GOD (543 Views)

Why I Avoid This 3 Churches / 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended / Last Year I Said The Church Had Lost It Savor, This Year The Church Was Cast Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2018: Major Distractions To Avoid This New Year - The PLAN de GOD by plannyg: 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
The legendary 2017 has come and gone in grand style. A year filled with so many shenanigans, mishaps and controversies. Enemies were made, and new alliances were formed. After doing an audit of 2017, it was discovered that all those things were just distractions. They were well planned distractions by the enemy to divert our attention from God’s plan and blessings upon our lives. By God’s grace, New Year 2018 is here and we along with it. Let’s briefly look into the major distractions to avoid for the fulfillment of the glory of 2018.

2017 and Its Shenanigans
2017 and its Shenanigans2017 was filled with lots of shenanigans and mishaps. Towards the tail end of the year, we were greeted by a string of negative events that shook the whole nation and Christian community at large, like the nationwide strike action by SSANU, NASU and NAAT; fuel scarcity that was so bad that many people spent their Christmas celebrations queuing for fuel; and the tithing war that was so fierce that the Nigerian Christian community (which was already divided) was thrown in disarray, with many Christians, pastors and General Overseers (GO) revealing their true colours. I also had my own fair share of the persecution for writing a critic on the unscriptural and unchristlike manner in which the Christian community handled the whole situation.

What are the major distractions you feel you need to avoid for the fulfillment of your 2018 declarations?

More @ https://theplandegod.com/2018-major-distractions-avoid-new-year/
Re: 2018: Major Distractions To Avoid This New Year - The PLAN de GOD by gentle136(m): 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
D utmost distraction 2 b avoid are females. undecidedD
Re: 2018: Major Distractions To Avoid This New Year - The PLAN de GOD by plannyg: 11:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
gentle136:
D utmost distraction 2 b avoid are females. undecidedD

Hmmm... True, very true!!! Although, it all depends, u can't just say you are avoiding all females for no reasons. We have to get our priorities straight, and focus on the big picture.

1 Like

Re: 2018: Major Distractions To Avoid This New Year - The PLAN de GOD by gentle136(m): 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
plannyg:

Hmmm... True, very true!!! Although, it all depends, u can't just say you are avoiding all females for no reasons. We have to get our priorities straight, and focus on the big picture.
I understood u crystal clear my brother. D ones dat came around me last year has always been source of distraction to me.
Re: 2018: Major Distractions To Avoid This New Year - The PLAN de GOD by plannyg: 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
gentle136:
I understood u crystal clear my brother. D ones dat came around me last year has always been source of distraction to me.

Wow, then I pray that God gives you the grace to overcome such females and protect you from falling into their nets in the first place. I also pray that God redirects good people and helpers, not just females, into your life this year, to bless you and elevate you in Jesus' name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: 2018: Major Distractions To Avoid This New Year - The PLAN de GOD by gentle136(m): 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
plannyg:

Wow, then I pray that God gives you the grace to overcome such females and protect you from falling into their nets in the first place. I also pray that God redirects good people and helpers, not just females, into your life this year, to bless you and elevate you in Jesus' name. Amen.
Amen. Am touched, thanks a million. May God blessings never seize in ur life and dat of ur family in jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: 2018: Major Distractions To Avoid This New Year - The PLAN de GOD by plannyg: 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
gentle136:
Amen. Am touched, thanks a million. May God blessings never seize in ur life and dat of ur family in jesus name. Amen.

AMEN Sir!!! AMEN!!!

Cheers and God bless you infinitely!!!

1 Like

Re: 2018: Major Distractions To Avoid This New Year - The PLAN de GOD by noblefrank31(m): 8:00am On Jan 05, 2018
»» Are Weary And Tired Of Life? Jesus Wants To Do A New Thing In Your Life Today! See Powerful Prayer Points For Instant Breakthroughs And Miracles!

(1) (Reply)

An Examination Of Seven Reasons For Sunday-Keeping / The 10 Powerful Verses From Isaiah To Help You Fight Fear And Find Hope In Jesus / Enemy Within The Household

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.