Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Why I Avoid This 3 Churches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Avoid This 3 Churches (4411 Views)

If You Attend Any Of These 3 Churches In Nigeria, You Need To Know These.. / China Bans Children From Attending Churches / Churches With The Highest Number Of Universities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Avoid This 3 Churches by Lostchild(m): 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
I do not hate any church. I repeat; I do not hate any of the church below. But in reality, I just avoid them.

1. Winner Chapel.
2. Redeem Church.
3. Christ Embassy. (I like pastor Chris)

All members of this three churches above have the same mindset in different dimension. When I see any members of these churches above, I avoid them like plague when it comes to spirituality.

Living Faith - Winners Church Members will tell you, accept Jesus and prosper. You cannot serve God and yet still be poor. Salvation is the gateway to prosperity.

Redeem Church Members will tell you to accept Jesus - salvation, and old things have pass away and all things becomes new.

Christ Embassy Members will say, you are facing challenge and trials because you have no faith in the word. They will tell you, have faith in the word of God. Just keep on saying the word. Just keep on doing the word.

These churches and their members are religious hypocrite. They channel their faith on prosperity instead of the Cross. They focus on the benefit of salvation, while they try to silent the hash price and reality of salvation. They embrace the word and reject the life of the Word - the cross which is the mystery and true reality of salvation. The cross is the power of God, and the life of the cross will bring about God perfect plans for mankind.

These group of churches and their members have standardize financial success as the result and benefit of salvation. They see salvation as a gateway to prosperity and peace.

They will tell you to accept Jesus and know peace, forgetting that lasting peace only come after fighting many battles. Even Israel had to fight many battles in the wilderness just to receive the peace of fellowship God promised them.

My Female Neighbor, a winner chapel member who keep disturbing me to join her winner church also told me she doesn't like those prophetic and deliverance they do in other church. She told me the real deliverance she believe in, is when they preach only the word of God.

She told me preaching the word of God is the only true deliverance. She has faith in the word, while her belief also contradict the word. The Word Himself () said, He came to heal the broken heart and to set the captive free.

The Word even did cast out demons from those who are possessed and perform many miracles just to restore the wounded. Why is she, a winners chapel member not like deliverance ministry?

This question is ask, who are those in captive?
Who are those the Word Himself came to earth to set free?

Are they not those in dark prisons?
Are they not those in bondage?
Are they not those who are slaves of Satan?

I then told my female neighbor that, some people have many generation idols, evil altars, shrines, and demonic spirit in their life.

Some have Shango in their life.
Some have Ogun in their life.
Some people have Aziza living in them.
Some people have Gbogbo-fermo in their life.
Some people have Uloho in their family.
Some people have Igbine-1 at work in them.
Some people have mermaids and spirit of cobra in their life. While some people are slaving for Kali-roja spirit.

The rulers of darkness has lay hold and bond all of them and they need to be set free via (deliverance)

What I see happening in churches of today and what I see too many people do as Christians is contrary to what the deliverer - Jesus Himself thought me.

As a student of God, He thought me that, the true essence of Christianity is the life of the cross.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Avoid This 3 Churches by Lostchild(m): 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
The cross is a symbols of God's love. It is the power of God. See (I Corinthians 1:18)

THE LIFE OF THE CROSS
The scripture (James 1:2 ) clearly says; considered yourself fortunate when all kinds of trials comes your way, for you know that when your faith succeeds in facing such trials, the result is the ability to endure

In His word (Math 20:22-23) He said to His disciples; are you ready to die for me? Can you drink the cup of suffering I am about to drink?

In His Grace God said that, one thing He will never do as a God is for Him to reduce the trials and suffering of His children. He said it. He meant it. He said the only thing we should do is for we His children to ask from Him more grace to overcome our trials and suffering.

When Paul Prayed to the Lord three times, for there is a torn in my flesh. God only response to Paul was, my grace is sufficient for you; for my power is made perfect in your weakness. See (2 Corinthians 12:9)

1. God Suffered Poverty. He even cooked with fire wood. He was born into poverty on earth. He said, Immediately He was born on earth, he suffered materials needs. You too as a seed and offspring of God - an heir of salvation will suffer poverty

2. God Lived A Life Of Prayer On Earth. You too must live a life of prayer.

3. He Prayed And Asked For The Father Will Be Done. As a seed of DEVINE destiny, the will of God in your life cannot and will not be exempted.

4. He Was Persecuted. You too will be persecuted. See (2 Timothy 3:12:13)

5. He Was falsely Accused And was arrested. You too will be falsely accused and arrested.

6. He Was Chained And Thrown In Jail Cell. You too will be put in jail cell.

7. He Was slapped. You too will be slapped.

He Was Bruise And Beaten. You too will be beaten by agents of Satan.

8. He Was Humiliated - Shamed - Naked
Forget about that which you watch on movie. Satan intention was to first humiliate God, so they strip him completely naked. You Too will go through humiliation, lowest point and shame of life.

9. He Was Tired, Tasty And Hungry. You too will become very tired of your life. Tasty and always hungry

10. He Carried His Heavy Cross Of Suffering. You too will and must carry your heavy cross of suffering - Hunger - burden - troubles and struggles -Hardship

11. He Was Crucified: Nailed To Cross For Our Sin. Your body will be crucified by your cross of Suffering. You will learn to die daily and crucify your sinful flesh.

12. He Died And Rise Again: He Is Alive. You too will die on earth and rise up again on the last day. See ( )

13. After The Cross: He Was Later Crown with Glory. You Too will wear the crown of glory on earth and in heaven. You will rule with Him. See (Mathew 19:28-30)(2 Timothy 2:12)(2 Timothy 4-cool

(James 2:5) Listen, my dear brothers and sisters! God chose the poor people of this world to be rich in faith and possess the kingdom which he promised to those who love him

The scripture (Romans 8:17) says; Since we are his children, we will possess the blessings He keeps for his people, and we will also possess with Christ what God has kept for Him; for if we share Christ's suffering, we will also share his glory

FINAL WORDS
God said that, those who live the life of the cross, they will be trusted with the power that upheld the universe.

The cross will deliver them from bondage of sin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Avoid This 3 Churches by Lostchild(m): 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
If I add many scriptural text to this write up, you will see the plain hypocrisy and ignorance of these people.

They are faith believing Christians while they avoid the trials of faith. They don't want trials almost at all cost. They do not want to crucify their flesh and die daily for the suffering and naked Jesus.

They want to share Christ glory, without sharing his suffering. They want the crown, without carrying the painful cross.

But God Himself said that, those who only love his glory, but yet not willing to die for him, he will still share his glory with them.

This tells me how wonderfully generous is our Great Almighty God.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Avoid This 3 Churches by Dtruthspeaker: 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
Lostchild:

I do not hate any church. I repeat; I do not hate any of the church below, but in reality, I just avoid them.

1. Winner Chapel.
2. Redeem Church.
3. Christ Embassy...

grin Accurate observation!

5 Likes

Re: Why I Avoid This 3 Churches by Dtruthspeaker: 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
Lostchild:

But God Himself said that, those who only love his glory, but are not still willing to die for him, he will still share his glory with them...

Where did you get this for this is not True?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Avoid This 3 Churches by yrhuhfy113: 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
Lostchild:

I do not hate any church. I repeat; I do not hate any of the church below, but in reality, I just avoid them.

1. Winner Chapel.
2. Redeem Church.

All members of this three churches above have the same mindset in different dimension. When I see any members of these churches above, I avoid them like plague when it comes to spirituality.

Winners- Living Faith-Church Members will tell you, accept Jesus and prosper. You cannot serve God and yet still be poor.

Redeem Church Members will tell you to accept Jesus - Salvation and old things have pass away, and all things becomes new.

Christ Embassy Members will say, you are facing challenge because you have no faith in the word. They will tell you, have faith in the word. Just keep on saying it. Just keep on doing the word.

These churches and their members are spiritually ignorant. They focus on the benefit of salvation, while they try to silent the hash price and reality of Salvation. They embrace the word and reject the life of the word ; the cross which is the mystery and true reality of salvation. The cross is the power of God, and the life of the cross will bring about God perfect plans for mankind.

These group of churches has standardize success as the result and benefit of salvation. They see salvation as a gateway to prosperity and peace.

Some will tell you to accept Jesus and know peace, forgetting that lasting peace only come after fighting many battles. Even Israel had to fight many battle just to receive the peace of fellowship and faith God promised them.

My Female Neighbor who keep asking me to join her church also told me she doesn't like those prophectic and deliverance they do in other church. She told me the real deliverance she believe in, is when they preach only the word of God. She told me preaching the word of God is the true deliverance. She believes in the word, while her faith also contradict the word, when He () said, he came to heal the broken heart and to set the captive free.

The Word Himself even did cast out demons from those who are possessed and perform many uracles just to restore. Why she as a winners chapel member does not like deliverance ministry?

Who are those the Word Himself came to set free?

Are they not those in prisons?

I then told my female neigbour that, some people have many altars and demonic spirit in their life.

Some people have Gbogbofermo in their life.
Some people have mami-water spirit in their life, while some people are slaving for Kaliroja spirit.

The rulers of darkness has lay hold of all of them and they need to be set free (deliverance)

What I see happening in churches today and what I see many people do as Christians is contrary to what the deliverer - Jesus Himself thought me.

As a student of God, He thought me that, the true essence of Christianity is the life of the cross.

A MIGHTY ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO THE MOST BALANCED POST ON RELIGION I HAVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET IN 15 YEARS

Pls keep preaching this.

AS ONE WHO HAS EXPERIENCED OVER 20 OF THE MEGA CHURCHES IN NIGERIA... let me add to your shock sir....

MANY ARE PULLED INTO THOSE CHURCHES BY UNKNOWN FORCES WHO GENERATE CROWD FOR THE CHURCHES....

MANY GO THERE BECAUSE THEY FEEL... THERE IS SAFETY IN NUMBERS

OTHERS GO THERE BECAUSE IN A DELIVERANCE CHURCH... too many caution and restrictions but in those three churches you mentioned, you can sex anyone and move on easily without consequence

SOME OTHERS go there for safety, they can do their YAHOO PLUS and still be safe... they all have their secrets.

90% OF PEOPLE IN THESE MEGA CHURCHES actually have a spiritualist or prophet or alfa somewhere in a slum or suburb area that does SPIRITUAL WORK for them. But they come on stage and give the testimonies... when I got close to some of them.... THEY REFERRED ME OUTSIDE THE CHURCH to some white garment priestess or prophet for solution... YET THEY WILL NEVER IDENTIFY WITH THE SOLUTION CENTRE....

Christianity in Nigeria is tragically political.
PDP- PASTORS DECEIVING PEOPLE
PDP- PASTORS DESTROYING PASTORS
SDP- SOCIETY DEFINING PASTORS
LP- LABORING PASTORS

etc.....

the list is endless.

God is just watching us

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Avoid This 3 Churches by Dtruthspeaker: 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

A MIGHTY ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO THE MOST BALANCED POST ON RELIGION I HAVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET IN 15 YEARS

Pls keep preaching this.

AS ONE WHO HAS EXPERIENCED OVER 20 OF THE MEGA CHURCHES IN NIGERIA... let me add to your shock sir....

MANY ARE PULLED INTO THOSE CHURCHES BY UNKNOWN FORCES WHO GENERATE CROWD FOR THE CHURCHES....

MANY GO THERE BECAUSE THEY FEEL... THERE IS SAFETY IN NUMBERS

OTHERS GO THERE BECAUSE IN A DELIVERANCE CHURCH... too many caution and restrictions but in those three churches you mentioned, you can sex anyone and move on easily without consequence

SOME OTHERS go there for safety, they can do their YAHOO PLUS and still be safe... they all have their secrets.

90% OF PEOPLE IN THESE MEGA CHURCHES actually have a spiritualist or prophet or alfa somewhere in a slum or suburb area that does SPIRITUAL WORK for them. But they come on stage and give the testimonies... when I got close to some of them.... THEY REFERRED ME OUTSIDE THE CHURCH to some white garment priestess or prophet for solution... YET THEY WILL NEVER IDENTIFY WITH THE SOLUTION CENTRE....

Christianity in Nigeria is tragically political.
PDP- PASTORS DECEIVING PEOPLE
PDP- PASTORS DESTROYING PASTORS
SDP- SOCIETY DEFINING PASTORS
LP- LABORING PASTORS

etc.....

the list is endless.

God is just watching us

grin You have just called all those great number of churchgoers and their leaders, faketians! grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Avoid This 3 Churches by Bahamas95(m): 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
If you want us to avoid the above mentioned church members what about Jehovah Witnesses?

Run for your life when you see witnesses, they can kill and bury you in broad daylight and nobody would know......Those people are worse than secret cult members.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Avoid This 3 Churches by Courz: 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
Bahamas95:
If you want us to avoid the above mentioned church members what about Jehovah Witnesses?

Run for your life when you see witnesses, they can kill and bury you in broad daylight and nobody would know......Those people are worse than secret cult members.

At the Bolded, Wow! What happened? What led you to this conclusion?

1 Like

Re: Why I Avoid This 3 Churches by Janosky: 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
Bahamas95:

If for any reason, you feel a servant of Jehovah God (JW) has offended you, none of them is perfect nor above mistake.
But, it's very irresponsible of you to lump all JWs with your bias, prejudice and GIBBERISH.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Avoid This 3 Churches by Aguiyimba(m): 12:58am On Feb 17, 2023
Philippians 2:12
Re: Why I Avoid This 3 Churches by paxonel(m): 4:39am On Feb 17, 2023
What is a church?

Jesus says i will build my church..
He didn't say he will build winners chapel or Christ embassy or Jehovah witness or catholic or redeem or Anglican or whatever.

He says i will build my church.

So why are you all fighting yourselves for nothing?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Avoid This 3 Churches by owem19(m): 5:56am On Feb 17, 2023
Lords choosen and deeper life.hmmm my brother run and don't look back, wicked set of things

1 Like

Re: Why I Avoid This 3 Churches by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:48am On Feb 17, 2023
Lostchild:
I do not hate any church. I repeat; I do not hate any of the church below. But in reality, I just avoid them.

1. Winner Chapel.
2. Redeem Church.

Winners- Living Faith-Church Members will tell you, accept Jesus and prosper. You cannot serve God and yet still be poor.

Redeem Church Members will tell you to accept Jesus - salvation and old things have pass away and all things becomes new.

Christ Embassy Members will say, you are facing challenge because you have no faith in the word. They will tell you, have faith in the word of God. Just keep on saying the word. Just keep on doing the word.

These churches and their members are spiritually ignorant. They focus on the benefit of salvation, while they try to silent the hash price and reality of salvation. They embrace the word and reject the life of the word - the cross which is the mystery and true reality of salvation. The cross is the power of God, and the life of the cross will bring about God perfect plans for mankind.

These group of churches and their members have standardize financial success as the result and benefit of salvation. They see salvation as a gateway to prosperity and peace.

They will tell you to accept Jesus and know peace, forgetting that lasting peace only come after fighting many battles. Even Israel had to fight many battles in the wilderness just to receive the peace of fellowship and faith God promised them.

My Female Neighbor, a winner chapel member who keep asking me to join her church also told me she doesn't like those prophectic and deliverance they do in other church. She told me the real deliverance she believe in, is when they preach only the word of God. She told me preaching the word of God is the true deliverance. She believes in the word, while her faith also contradict the word, when He () said, he came to heal the broken heart and to set the captive free.

The Word Himself even did cast out demons from those who are possessed and perform many miracles just to restore the wounded. Why is she, a winners chapel member not like deliverance ministry?

Are they not those in dar prisons?

I then told my female neigbour that, some people have many generation but evil altars, shrines, and demonic spirit in their life.

Some people have mermaids and water spirit in their life. While some people are slaving for Kali-roja spirit.

The rulers of darkness has lay hold and bond all of them and they need to be set free (deliverance)

What I see happening in churches of today and what I see too many people do as Christians is contrary to what the deliverer - Jesus Himself thought me.

Overall, this is top notch spiritually speaking.

@codetemplar come and defend your god (mammon) as usual. Fight the gud fight of money.

Weldone Op.

1 Like

Re: Why I Avoid This 3 Churches by sharpgospel: 6:57am On Feb 17, 2023
@Lostchild

You're right about what the Gospel is not but neither do you know what it is.

You mean that believers are(can be) possessed of devils?

Please explain.

1 Like

Re: Why I Avoid This 3 Churches by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:08am On Feb 17, 2023
Lostchild:
If I add many scriptural text to this write up, you will see the plain hypocrisy and ignorance of these people.

They are faith believing Christians while they avoiding the trials of faith. They don't want trials almost at all cost. They do not want to crucify their flesh and die daily for the suffering and naked Jesus.

They want to share Christ glory, without sharing his suffering. They want the crown, without carrying the painful cross.

But God Himself said that, those who only love his glory, but are not still willing to die for him, he will still share his glory with them.

This tells me how wonderfully generous is our great Almighty God.
Lol! No be small ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Why I Avoid This 3 Churches by Dtruthspeaker: 7:14am On Feb 17, 2023
Bahamas95:

grin see description! grin just like rats biting you and blowing breeze
Re: Why I Avoid This 3 Churches by Dtruthspeaker: 7:31am On Feb 17, 2023
Janosky:

If for any reason, you feel a servant of Jehovah God (JW) has offended you, none of them is perfect nor above mistake.
But, it's very irresponsible of you to lump all JWs with your bias, prejudice and GIBBERISH.

He speaks the Truth we have all seen. Your group is harmful to society. It is bad enough that people hate The Truth and therefore seek comfort in lies and wishful thinking, but they already know that it is not True and fatal.

Only for you people to come cloaking them with lies and wishfuelled thinkings and trying to protect it with your wishfuelled twisting of the Bible. That is exactly what satanist/atheist do and exactly what Satan sold to Eve and because of her stupid wish to become as God, she bought it and now she is in very great trouble with God.

So, you people are doing exactly what Satan did to Eve, which is a very great evil to do, because people already know that they are lying to themselves and would like to put the lie aside but you people then come in to reinforce the lie and comfort them in the lie, which guarantees that they would never depart from the lies you have sold to them.

Which means that you people have guaranteed their eternal damnation for lies takes people to damnation.

So we are all against you because we see the evil that you people create.

1 Like

Re: Why I Avoid This 3 Churches by Dtruthspeaker: 7:41am On Feb 17, 2023
paxonel:
What is a church?

Jesus says i will build my church..
He didn't say he will build winners chapel or Christ embassy or Jehovah witness or catholic or redeem or Anglican or whatever.

He says i will build my church.

So why are you all fighting yourselves to for nothing?

We are fighting because no matter what, doing that which is wrong and evil is not allowed.
Re: Why I Avoid This 3 Churches by paxonel(m): 8:48am On Feb 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

We are fighting because no matter what, doing that which is wrong and evil is not allowed.
but all the churches including jw are doing what is wrong now

Why pointing fingers to the dust in a brother's eye and leave the mud that is in your own? grin
Re: Why I Avoid This 3 Churches by Dtruthspeaker: 8:53am On Feb 17, 2023
paxonel:
but all the churches including jw are doing what is wrong now

Why pointing fingers to the dust in a brother's eye and leave the mud that is in your own? grin

If I have done wrong, then you would have told me, but till then, I will talk about the wrongs that people have done. And did you not see that I also stated the evil that he do? You just had to rush to answer.
Re: Why I Avoid This 3 Churches by lotkyes200: 10:16am On Feb 17, 2023
So what you want to hear in church is that you should be suffering after you give your life to Christ?

Ask yourself if you are God what kind of life will your children have and live?

Am sure they will have the best of life well God has much better plan than you can think for his kids

Jesus say to preach the gospel (good news) to the poor, to set the captive free, open the eyes of those blind my brother anything outside this is not Gospel.

However let me say whatever you dont believe you cant enjoy .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Avoid This 3 Churches by engrchykae(m): 10:50am On Feb 17, 2023
Courz:

At the Bolded, Wow! What happened? What led you to this conclusion?
bad people are evenly distributed everywhere.
Witnesses are my best friends.
The reason the government doesn't like witnesses is that they are useless to government and they are bad for government business
1.they don't vote(bad for government)
2.they don't enlist in the military (bad for government)
3.they don't believe in hell(you have no hold whatsoever on them)
4.they don't fear death and they believe that God is love(government hate such people)
5.they believe that human government can never bring the solution to mankind (political jingoism is not for such people)
Am no witness but I know they are right,I was born in deeper life but we happened to be one of the most wicked people in the milky way
Re: Why I Avoid This 3 Churches by engrchykae(m): 10:53am On Feb 17, 2023
Janosky:

he is brainwashed to hate witnesses.
Growing up we are told to hate on witnesses but naturally am a rebel,I investigated and realized that witnesses are right up to 99%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Avoid This 3 Churches by engrchykae(m): 10:55am On Feb 17, 2023
owem19:
Lords choosen and deeper life.hmmm my brother run and don't look back, wicked set of things
my brother,no be small something
Re: Why I Avoid This 3 Churches by Courz: 10:58am On Feb 17, 2023
Bahamas95:

Actually, I agree with you when you say JWs should be avoided mainly because of their destructive doctrines, The Masonic nature of the Cult, the Mind Control/Brainwashing experiments performed on them and where their doctrines come from. The organisation controlling them, Watchtower, is not what it presents itself to be and JWs are victims of a Mind Control experiment. But I would like to know what led you to your concluding statement.

1 Like

Re: Why I Avoid This 3 Churches by Courz: 11:01am On Feb 17, 2023
engrchykae:
bad people are evenly distributed everywhere.
Witnesses are my best friends.
The reason the government doesn't like witnesses is that they are useless to government and they are bad for government business
1.they don't vote(bad for government)
2.they don't enlist in the military (bad for government)
3.they don't believe in hell(you have no hold whatsoever on them)
4.they don't fear death and they believe that God is love(government hate such people)
5.they believe that human government can never bring the solution to mankind (political jingoism is not for such people)
Am no witness but I know they are right,I was born in deeper life but we happened to be one of the most wicked people in the milky way

Is that all? You haven't even scratched the surface about JWs. How much research have you done about them? Do you know their history? Do you know how they came to be? Do you know their founder, his background and who he really is? Do you know where they get their doctrines from? Do you know Watchtower? Do thorough research on these points.
Re: Why I Avoid This 3 Churches by Courz: 11:15am On Feb 17, 2023
Janosky:

Who told you that you aren't among the people he is talking about? I personally know Good JWs who are just trapped in that Cult. JWs with a Conscience. It is usually JWs with a conscience that leave your Cult. The rest of you deserve to be there because of your repulsive personalities. Your Cult attracts Narcissists and mentally ill people and going by your own reputation in this forum, you exposed yourself to be one of them. You agree with Watchtower that Child Pron isn't Child Sexual Abuse. You have seen the many News stories of your fellow JW Men arrested for possession of Child Pron that I have posted. You defend Pedophilia by saying it happens in other churches. You also have no problem with the Pedophiles in your Cult raping Children for Satanic Rituals. I have posted a News story and Court documents in this forum about some of your members who are Freemasons raping children in Rituals. Ever since I have been posting news stories of cases of Child Sexual Abuse in your Cult, you have Never shown any sign of shock or Compassion for these victims. That's how I Know you are a Rapist. You have instead been defending the Pedophiles who have been protected by Watchtower until the Authorities arrested them. You defend the Masonic nature of your Cult. You agree with your Governing body member when he said Babies are enemies of God. You also defend Murder which is actually a form of Human Sacrifice by allowing your loved ones to die without Blood Transfusion. Surely, you are amongst the JWs he is talking about.
Re: Why I Avoid This 3 Churches by engrchykae(m): 11:20am On Feb 17, 2023
Courz:

Is that all? You haven't even scratched the surface about JWs. How much research have you done about them? Do you know their history? Do you know how they came to be? Do you know their founder, his background and who he really is? Do you know where they get their doctrines from? Do you know Watchtower? Do thorough research on these points.
do you know that Hitler was persecuting witnesses at the same time Stalin was persecuting them in Russia?
The government hates them because they are bad for government business.
The evil capitalists make people to hate communism.
Do you know how Anglican was formed?if you know you will be ashamed for Nigerians who claim to be Anglicans.
Religion everywhere is scam though whether in mecca, Jerusalem or India
Re: Why I Avoid This 3 Churches by Courz: 11:24am On Feb 17, 2023
engrchykae:
do you know that Hitler was persecuting witnesses at the same time Stalin was persecuting them in Russia?
The government hates them because they are bad for government business.
The evil capitalists make people to hate communism.
Do you know how Anglican was formed?if you know you will be ashamed for Nigerians who claim to be Anglicans.
Religion everywhere is scam though whether in mecca, Jerusalem or India

I don't care if Hitler persecuted them because they were not the only ones persecuted. JWs are banned in some countries where they hate American Cults. There is an underlying reason for that if you can do your research. I will repeat myself, the same way you found out religion is a scam, do well to investigate this Cult. Look at the points I mentioned and do your research. All the info about them is out there. There is a reason why JWs are banned by Watchtower from researching the Cult. You are not a JW under their Mind Control experiments so you are free to research them but once you become one, you are never to research the Cult. It is forbidden. Once someone forbids you from researching him/her, that should be a Biiiiiiiiigggg Red Flag!
Re: Why I Avoid This 3 Churches by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
Lostchild:

1. Winner Chapel.
2. Redeem Church.

Redeem Church Members will tell you to accept Jesus - salvation and old things have pass away and all things becomes new.

Christ Embassy Members will say, you are facing challenge because you have no faith in the word. They will tell you, have faith in the word of God. Just keep on saying the word. Just keep on doing the word.

These churches and their members are spiritually ignorant. They focus on the benefit of salvation, while they try to silent the hash price and reality of salvation. They embrace the word and reject the life of the word - the cross which is the mystery and true reality of salvation. The cross is the power of God, and the life of the cross will bring about God perfect plans for mankind.

They will tell you to accept Jesus and know peace, forgetting that lasting peace only come after fighting many battles. Even Israel had to fight many battles in the wilderness just to receive the peace of fellowship and faith God promised them.

My Female Neighbor, a winner chapel member who keep asking me to join her church also told me she doesn't like those prophectic and deliverance they do in other church. She told me the real deliverance she believe in, is when they preach only the word of God. She told me preaching the word of God is the true deliverance. She believes in the word, while her faith also contradict the word, when He () said, he came to heal the broken heart and to set the captive free.

The Word Himself even did cast out demons from those who are possessed and perform many miracles just to restore the wounded. Why is she, a winners chapel member not like deliverance ministry?

Are they not those in dar prisons?

I then told my female neigbour that, some people have many generation but evil altars, shrines, and demonic spirit in their life.

Some people have mermaids and water spirit in their life. While some people are slaving for Kali-roja spirit.

The rulers of darkness has lay hold and bond all of them and they need to be set free (deliverance)

qoute] please can you elaborate more on this Some people have [b]Aziza living in them. [/b] [/qoute]
Re: Why I Avoid This 3 Churches by Dtruthspeaker: 12:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
lotkyes200:
So what you want to hear in church is that you should be suffering after you give your life to Christ?

Ask yourself if you are God what kind of life will your children have and live?

Am sure they will have the best of life well God has much better plan than you can think for his kids

Jesus say to preach the gospel (good news) to the poor, to set the captive free, open the eyes of those blind my brother anything outside this is not Gospel.

However let me say whatever you dont believe you cant enjoy .

They are duty bound to say the Truth even if people do not like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam / The Fear Of A 'god' Is The Beginning Of Stupidity / Nollywood Actress Camillia Mberekpe Visits Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.