Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,662 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos (48809 Views)

How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man / Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) / 12 Types Of People You Meet On ATM Queue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos by Shafiiimran99: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2018
Ole Olosho
Re: Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos by BanevsJoker(m): 10:34am On Jan 04, 2018
Blackfyre:
Perhaps she is truly new to Lagos...undecided
This has nothing to do with Lagos, and everything to do with common sense.

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos by nayosman: 10:54am On Jan 04, 2018
Fake news and even though it happened, the girl was stupid.
Re: Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos by darmhey(m): 11:01am On Jan 04, 2018
The girl is very very stupid
Re: Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2018
Martin0:

Are the tenants related to your families in anyway! maybe from thesame village, or are you that close to them in any kind of mean's?
No! i don't know this people, i am not close to dem, it was my cousins husband who put dem in the property.
Re: Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos by Martin0(m): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2018
gypsey:
No! i don't know this people, i am not close to dem, it was my cousins husband who put dem in the property.

Na wa oo!

So who are they paying their fees to directly?

#you don come back now?#
Re: Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 04, 2018
Martin0:

Na wa ooo! Who are the tenants paying directly to?

Ok I go talk to my father lawyer's!
Ok when u return we go talk!
they used to pay to my nephew but stopped paying one of dem have not paid any rent for 2 years now. he left his stuff in one of the rooms and disappeare. okay talk to him
Re: Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos by Martin0(m): 11:14am On Jan 04, 2018
gypsey:
they used to pay to my nephew but stopped paying one of dem have not paid any rent for 2 years now. he left his stuff in one of the rooms and disappeare. okay talk to him

Na wa oo!

Why are they not paying to you directly?
Why to your nephew?
Re: Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos by mechanics(m): 11:15am On Jan 04, 2018
A lesson for us to learn from.
Re: Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos by okonja(m): 11:22am On Jan 04, 2018
gypsey:
i proberbly will, there are still some trusting people in this world you know? you can call me stupid but i would transfer the money. perhaps in nigeria people can not be trusted.

15k isn't that much anyway,.not even enough to buy a good bottle of wine grin grin

Bro, you need no prophet to tell you to see the money first before initiating the transfer...Common, it's just simple...If I wanna send money, and walk upto to you as a stranger, you will definitely be curious where is the money...not just the cooked story to trend online...Anyway, sorry for her loss if it's true. undecided
Re: Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos by datigbogirl: 11:24am On Jan 04, 2018
Sage7:
Oh my gawd!

To slap that girl dey hungry me, ah Ahn!

Abeg who knows Mall For Africa oh as I'm about to transfer 180k into their account to ship Laptop from Amazon US.

Make them no go do welcome to Africa for me too oh... cheesy
Re: Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos by Sage7(m): 11:51am On Jan 04, 2018
datigbogirl:

Abeg who knows Mall For Africa oh as I'm about to transfer 180k into their account to ship Laptop from Amazon US.

Make them no go do welcome to Africa for me too oh... cheesy

Mall for Africa is confirmed ok.

Only if you're just unlucky
Re: Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos by datigbogirl: 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
Sage7:

Mall for Africa is confirmed ok.

Only if you're just unlucky

Unlucky as how? Abeg I no like to dey hear that word.
Re: Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
Martin0:

Na wa oo!

Why are they not paying to you directly?
Why to your nephew?
it wasn't a problem before but paying to her, but now it is, look! i just want to evict them, they have ruined the property, i evict them, renovate or sell the damm! place.
Re: Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos by feelgoodstuffs(m): 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
FemiEddy:
Ladies and car lol, just because d car was involved , dats y she fell for it, y do people mostly in Nigeria treat people wif car as kings? Lol

Cos that’s Nigerians mentality, my brother get a car and see how you will be worshipped too wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos by Martin0(m): 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
gypsey:
it wasn't a problem before but paying to her, but now it is, look! i just want to evict them, they have ruined the property, i evict them, renovate or sell the damm! place.

Uhm ok. If u gimme address I go like to go see as that place be!

I wan call my papa now gist am about it coz him do law for school though he doesn't practice it so from there he will tell me who among his friends that are lawyer' or Barr I should meet...
Re: Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos by Sage7(m): 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
datigbogirl:

Unlucky as how? Abeg I no like to dey hear that word.
I only said that 'cuz even some trusted online shopping/delivery channels disappoint on various indices.

$500 is a lot of dosh.
Re: Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
Martin0:

Uhm ok. If u gimme address I go like to go see as that place be!

I wan call my papa now gist am about it coz him do law for school though he doesn't practice it so from there he will tell me who among his friends that are lawyer' or Barr I should meet...
alright, the place is out of town no partcular address,
Re: Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos by Martin0(m): 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
gypsey:
alright, the place is out of town no partcular address, but they call the place ochiagha square in umusiome Nkpor/ogidi i will find out how to get there i let know unless you can locate it yourself.

Mehn see location gawd!

Na wa oo be like say u go talk to ma papa urself oo!

Him dey talk many many tinz oo and I nor fit write everything!

Him say na to get lawyer then u go write quite notice to your tenants.
There after if the quite notice expire's the court will now evict them by force except say the tenants come give some vital reason's as to why dem never commot for the house before the expiry date.

Secondly him say why u nor give lawyer's your house to manage for you as it would ve been good bcoz dem tenants go dey fear dem!

Him say if u want lawyer no problem he mention one of his friends to me but he say na money pesin go spend if them dey do anything for you.
Especially if them wan write notice to your tenants for you!

So in conclusion to start with! U will need to write a notice through you lawyer to the tenants to inform them first!
Re: Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos by datigbogirl: 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
Sage7:

I only said that 'cuz even some trusted online shopping/delivery channels disappoint on various indices.

$500 is a lot of dosh.

So what are you saying now? That I shouldn't trust even MFA? na wa oh...e go better...
Re: Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos by Martin0(m): 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
gypsey:
alright, the place is out of town no partcular address, but they call the place ochiagha square in umusiome Nkpor/ogidi i will find out how to get there i let know unless you can locate it yourself.

See make I connect you with my father,his in a better position to help you out on this whole issue than me!

Hi will give you answer's to any question you need and also help you out in his own way especially in what you want!
Re: Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
Martin0:

Mehn see location gawd!

Na wa oo be like say u go talk to ma papa urself oo!

Him dey talk many many tinz oo and I nor fit write everything!

Him say na to get lawyer then u go write quite notice to your tenants.
There after if the quite notice expire's the court will now evict them by force except say the tenants come give some vital reason's as to why dem never commot for the house before the expiry date.

Secondly him say why u nor give lawyer's your house to manage for you as it would ve been good bcoz dem tenants go dey fear dem!

Him say if u want lawyer no problem he mention one of his friends to me but he say na money pesin go spend if them dey do anything for you.
Especially if them wan write notice to your tenants for you!

So in conclusion to start with! U will need to write a notice through you lawyer to the tenants to inform them first!
Good! i am aware of the process i am also Aware that it will cost money grin the lawyer dat i told you about he said to ring him at the end of january, if he hasn't evicted them by that time i will let you know,

what About estate agent? incase i decide to sell.

de location tire me sef, grin na dem buy dey place o! dem call me say dem see property i send money give dem. Na only once i don go dere, martin if ar tell you how much i put dere eh? plenty money but wen ar see de place e no even reach how much wey i pay for de place, very delapidated property. but wetin mek ar do na? ar no dey for de contiri.
Re: Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
Martin0:

See make I connect you with my father,his in a better position to help you out on this whole issue than me!

Hi will give you answer's to any question you need and also help you out in his own way especially in what you want!
No wahala! mek ar see wetin dis ma yeye lawyer go do first because ar pay am money just in november so im suppose do somthing but if im no do anything i will tell you.
Re: Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos by Martin0(m): 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
gypsey:
Good! i am aware of the process i am also Aware that it will cost money grin the lawyer dat i told you about he said to ring him at the end of january, if he hasn't evicted them by that time i will let you know,

Ok good sef coz my papa dey travel home today for the funeral me sef I never dey sure if I go travel sef but my mama dey use tradition dey threaten me oo!
Anyway anyhow u lemm know!

I nor ask am about estate agent ooo!
But I know say na lawyer's na also they act as estate agent too !

de location tire me sef, grin na dem buy dey place o! dem call me say dem see property i send money give dem. Na only once i don go dere, martin if ar tell you how much i put dere eh? plenty money but wen ar see de place e no even reach how much wey i pay for de place, very delapidated property. but wetin mek ar do na? ar no dey for de contiri.

Hahahahahahahahgringringrin delapidated kwagringringrin na wa ooo dem do business with u na,and ofcourse dem collect their aprico inside con buy yeye give u!
Well na wetin brother,sister's and dem families dey do here to their pipu wey dey obodo oyibo!

My uncle spent about 50million on his house just a two story ooo and dem nor even roof the house before he died! Na when him come back he con dey tell my papa how much him don send to their junior bro!

Mehn I hold my head that day oo!

And yet him nor even marry,no kids sotey him con die! Now na ma papa come carry those tinz!
Life na yeye ooo!

But wait oo dem nor show u the property for video before u buy am?
Re: Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos by Martin0(m): 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
gypsey:
No wahala! mek ar see wetin dis ma yeye lawyer go do first because ar pay am money just in november so im suppose do somthing but if im no do anything i will tell you.

Ok no wahala!

but how u take know this lawyer sef?
Re: Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos by Martin0(m): 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
gypsey:

That ya house for awka wey u snap pics for the front who dey stay there sef coz e be like say na private residence be that!
Re: Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
Martin0:

Ok no wahala!

but how u take know this lawyer sef?
na dem find de lawyer too, ar never even meet de lawyer before but i am hopping to me him soon in April.
Re: Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
Martin0:

That ya house for awka wey u snap pics for the front who dey stay there sef coz e be like say na private residence be that!
ofcourse na private, it's empty, no one lives dere but some times ma parents stay dere but at moment dem dey village
Re: Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos by Martin0(m): 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
gypsey:
ofcourse na private, it's empty, no one lives dere but some times ma parents stay dere but at moment dem dey village

Chai! Na wa ooo a whole awka city!

Curb webs go don cover everywhere!
Be like say ur parents don old enough ooo!

Dem say e nor too good make house dey empty according to dem bulding engineer's..

You go find pesin put for the house oo,like abokigrin
Re: Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos by Martin0(m): 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
gypsey:
na dem find de lawyer too, ar never even meet de lawyer before but i am hopping to me him soon in April.

Na wa ooo!

U jus dey do like J.J.Cgringrin
Re: Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
Martin0:

Hahahahahahahahgringringrin delapidated kwagringringrin na wa ooo dem do business with u na,and ofcourse dem collect their aprico inside con buy yeye give u!
Well na wetin brother,sister's and dem families dey do here to their pipu wey dey obodo oyibo!

My uncle spent about 50million on his house just a two story ooo and dem nor even roof the house before he died! Na when him come back he con dey tell my papa how much him don send to their junior bro!

Mehn I hold my head that day oo!

And yet him nor even marry,no kids sotey him con die! Now na ma papa come carry those tinz!
Life na yeye ooo!

But wait oo dem nor show u the property for video before u buy am?
o boy na wa oo! ya uncle tory na very sad one o!
buh ma own be say as long as ar still dey alive no wahala! ar go still recover from de lose,
No! dem show buh wetin ar see no be wetin dey show me for video grin grin even sef dey still hold some of the papers. ar go sort evry ting out wen ar go dere! ar go take you go dere mek you see for ya self.

you see why ar dey born pikin for every contiri? grin ar no wan be like ya uncle o!
Re: Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
Martin0:

Na wa ooo!

U jus dey do like J.J.Cgringrin
na so! grin before ar trust dem but now ar no trust dem again, look! of pesin no dey contiri nah! wetin mek ar do? na to dey look na. ar no wan mek dey kill me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) / Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. / What Business Can One Start With N300,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.