Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Advise My Friend Naira Landers Please - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advise My Friend Naira Landers Please (366 Views)

Npower: See Pictures Of My Friend PPA In Gombe State / Ipod In Exam Hall: Landmark University Expelled My Friend. What Can He Do? / I Should Have Sorted Some Courses Like Others Did Cries My Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise My Friend Naira Landers Please by Esomchi44(m): 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
I have a Friend that really needs you advise guys
On a issues consigning his life
He got admission into school last year but he told his parents that he wont be going that he wants to travel to Ghana
The mum forced him and he started schooling
Though he wasn't serious with it his first year school fees he ate it and didn't pay not he is going to second year and hasn't paid the first year school fees he wants to drop out due to the fact that he wasn't serious in his first year and don't know where to get money to pay the first year school fees he cant tell his parents because It will be a big mess and embarrassment to them
Though he has told them that he wants to drop out that he want to go to Ghana because a Friend of hi can back during this Xmas period an promised to sponsor his transport to Ghana and clothe/feed him there he can start working there
But the problem is that his parents insist he finished his school and Ind u they don't know he hasn't paid his first year school fees amounting up to 60k
And secondly his G.P was low in the first year
he got 3carry over
He is studying in a Polythenic
I advised him to stay back and Completed his ND first
But he insist that he will travel since he don't have any source he can't get 60k from
And he wasn't serious in his first year
He said he will go to school or might even come back to finish schooling if things goes well in Ghana
because he is supposed to do his 4months I.T both based on the fact he cant find where to do it an it is remaining 2months
he wants to go to Ghana an hustle to the remaining 2months
So that he will b able to put things together if things goes well
Please he needs your advise if he is on the right track here

(1) (Reply)

Unizik Second Batch Admission List 2017/18 | How To Check / 2018/2019 Admission Process - Why Many Will Not Gain Admission? / MOUAU 2017/2018 Aspirants, Admission Is Still Open In The Following Departments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.