Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

'Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me' - Dj Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me' - Dj Cuppy (940 Views)

FREE ME! DJ Cuppy Says As She Shares Beautiful Picture Of Her Self In Church.Pic / "You Need Jesus, Not Me" - DJ Cuppy Tells A Fan Crushing On Her / DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me' - Dj Cuppy by helobabe: 7:11am On Jan 04, 2018
GistMore.com

Who is she refering to?

By GISTMORE : https://www.gistmore.com/tell-boyfriend-stop-texting-dj-cuppy
Re: 'Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me' - Dj Cuppy by HungerBAD: 7:12am On Jan 04, 2018
Lonely lady.

God will provide a man you will call your own in 2018, so that the attention you keep seeking will stop.

1 Like

Re: 'Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me' - Dj Cuppy by lokobyforch(m): 7:13am On Jan 04, 2018
Will u SHUT UP...
Re: 'Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me' - Dj Cuppy by ananeli: 7:17am On Jan 04, 2018
grin
Re: 'Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me' - Dj Cuppy by ObaKlaz: 7:17am On Jan 04, 2018
If it ain't for dad's dough, I bet plenty guys out there wouldn't give two fuwks about you.
Re: 'Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me' - Dj Cuppy by Derawiz(m): 7:19am On Jan 04, 2018
Foolish gal

I thought you were the one that asked boys to dm you, that they might stand a chance of being your new bf??

Even with her father's wealth, this lady is still an attention seeker

Anichebe has already introduced his fiancée, dey there dey waste ur time

Re: 'Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me' - Dj Cuppy by Crying4NIGERIA(m): 7:19am On Jan 04, 2018
gringrin Make Una Tell This Girl Say Anichebe Don Move On O
Re: 'Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me' - Dj Cuppy by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 04, 2018
I admire she's cute but really dumb....why must everything be brought online
Re: 'Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me' - Dj Cuppy by Pappyto: 7:24am On Jan 04, 2018
They're not texting you, they're only texting your father's money.
Re: 'Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me' - Dj Cuppy by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 04, 2018
Crying4NIGERIA:
gringrin Make Una Tell This Girl Say Anichebe Don Move On O

angry

∆ I tire ∆
Re: 'Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me' - Dj Cuppy by obojememe: 7:58am On Jan 04, 2018
for the gram...

(1) (Reply)

K Brule Jumped Off The Stairs After Anto Refused To Kiss Him #bbnaija / Laura Ikeji's Book Review / Photos:dj Cuppy And Daddy Vacation In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.