Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After (30411 Views)

Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? / My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by Gkay1(m): 11:59am On Jan 04, 2018
bencarson007:

one bedroom flat oga... that's a room a palour a bathroom a toilet a kitchen
you don understand now?

is it rooms or room. idiot, y are u criticising me.
is one room apartment if u dont know. only a room nd parlour.
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by kelzgie: 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
Gkay1:
how do u expect d man to accommodate u wen d man is staying in one room apartment.
so what do want now
Lol.. I just taya. So your mum had strength for this kind of hustle and then she came to disturb your husband's peaceful existence... Now she calls him ex-husband...
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
kennosklint:
Useless men everywhere

It's why some men don't want women to be powered so they can be controlled am glad for the mother and the wife too.
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by Dammylois(f): 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
Martin0:

Gist me jor!
U never can tell who can help u!grin
Abi dem don break ya heart coz na d lastest now oogrin
it all boils down to job
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by Ogaonos: 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
purem:
Glory be to God indeed undecided

By nature grace, will complete mine b4 d yr runs out wink
dt God favour dt wrk.
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by driand(m): 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
I don't believe her story, was she married to a mad man dat drives people on the street?

Dudes story must be different,

Now the lady is back with her mom right?

Abeg which kind hustle her mom take build that house o?

Everyone is thinking it, I'm just saying it OLOSHO!!! angry
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by delishpot: 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
Gkay1:
how do u expect d man to accommodate u wen d man is staying in one room apartment.
so what do want now

Paulagada:
One bedroom apartment with your daughter and d husband in this 21st century? Was that how mother inlaw lived with u and ur husband back then? Some mother inlaws are good home killers. No wonder the daughter can't settle down in the husband's house.

Typical answer from evil minds.
She married him in His one room(she did not put wealth before love) her mother knew they are struggling and was willing to assist, yet the man saw it as an intrusion into his ego? You will make a very bad husband. Was the mom staying for years? Can't he allow her for the sake of his wife and new born baby? And you call that a dad? His wife just had CS, there is a baby to care for and all he was concerned about is privacy? Would he be forking the wife in that condition? No compromise, no sacrifice for your family to progress and make others happy. You must be a selfish man. I don't blame women who want to marry only made men. Poor men like to carry their poverty and torment anyone that accepts them.

1 Like

Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by delishpot: 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
driand:
I don't believe her story, was she married to a mad man dat drives people on the street?

Dudes story must be different,

Now the lady is back with her mom right?

Abeg which kind hustle her mom take build that house o?

Everyone is thinking it, I'm just saying it OLOSHO!!! angry

That your mom did not succeed and build such doesn't mean others can't. Respect people's mothers the way you want yours respected.
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by Paulagada: 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
One bedroom apartment with your daughter and d husband in this 21st century? Was that how mother inlaw lived with u and ur husband back then? Some mother inlaws are good home killers. No wonder the daughter can't settle down in the husband's house.
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by Ridens(f): 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
spartan50:
Lol... God bless your mum

1 Like

Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by Martin0(m): 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
Dammylois:
it all boils down to job
Hia dem sack you!
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by Africacelebcar(m): 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
To God be the glory www.africacelebcarblog.com
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by newoffer: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
Kris Jenner of Nigeria. Wetin u do to build d house cos odas are waiting to learn
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by bencarson007(m): 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
Gkay1:

is it rooms or room. idiot, y are u criticising me.
is one room apartment if u dont know. only a room nd parlour.
Oga read the story again... And i cant insult a teenager like you Now run along kid...
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
who no go vex when you get two baby elephants squatting with you in 1room face me I face you apartment with 58 crezy neighbors

I hope they will build boys quarter for the innocent guy grin grin grin
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by driand(m): 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
delishpot:

That your mom did not succeed and build such doesn't mean others can't. Respect people's mothers the way you want yours respected.
you have not the slightest idea who my mom is, not every other person's mom is as unsuccessful as yours,

Face the topic and say something meaningful...
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by delishpot: 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
driand:
you have not the slightest idea who my mom is, not every other person's mom is as unsuccessful as yours,

Face the topic and say something meaningful...

If your mom ever succeeded in life, you will not mock the effort of another mother to better her life and the lives of her children. You are a disgrace to properly brought up kids. Stop shamming your mom if you know that she is successful I am sure she would never approve of you calling someone's mom and OLOSHO just because you are on a feceless forum. Ako ko gba.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? / Is There Anything As A Destined Wife/husband. / Nine Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.