Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House (43720 Views)

Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? / Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by Sirlancelot(m): 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
I won't bother you guys much. I married my woman last year June during the lockdown. Things were rosy for us as a young couple till we brought in a girl of 15 years from my wife's family to stay with us in order to help my wife with house chores and other things during the time she is heavily pregnant.

Mind you, from day one I have been dating my wife, this girl has been on my neck, telling me how she will come stay with me in Lagos if I get married to her sister. That would be my greatest undoing as I grudgingly obliged after many persuasion from her Mother as well. After my marriage, she came over to Lagos to join us.

Now, she is very useless to me. She will go to school from 7am to 5pm. After coming back from school, she will take another excuse to go for evening church and come back by 8pm. No help in doing house chores. COOKING, she no sabi.. My turn off about her now is that she can eat for Africa. The little provision I manage stock at home don't go anywhere now.

The last straw that break the camel back is that she always steals my babies food, like milk, biscuits etc.

My wife is in dicey situation because she once lived with the girl's mother for like 15 years back then, and such can't just pursue her away like plague.

Right now I am fighting the urge and anger to mess her up. I have advised her on numerous occasions but it seems she can not learn easily except with hard handling. Everything bad about human traits, she has it; Lies, false swearing and the likes.

Mature minded people in the house, if you are in my shoes, what would you do?

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by TPound(m): 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
I'm coming to comment... Lemme subscribe my Gotv fes

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by Bola146(f): 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
I have advised her on numerous occasions but it seems she can not learn easily except with hard handling. Everything bad about human traits,she has it;Lies,false swearing and the likes.

See her as your sister, treat her like one, my sister will abide by rules since she is living under my roof. Your wife should be the one to do the most of the discipline, she should sit her down if teen age is really affecting her, warn and monitor her.

176 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by Righteousness2(m): 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
See her as your Daughter and Train her in the way you would do to your daughter if she was the one misbehaving.

198 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by tooth4tooth: 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
but it seems she can not learn easily except with hard handling
From your statement , the bolded is the remaining avenue that needed exploration.

32 Likes

Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
Just keep managing her.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by Ussycool: 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
But she is not troubling you at all. It's due to her schedule and about the food blame you wife. She would have taught her how to right from village.

10 Likes

Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by Gtuns(m): 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
I Will comment later
Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by FreeStuffsNG: 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
Talk to her. If she persists, report her to her parents and if it continues, put her in boarding school.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

13 Likes

Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by Simdyofficial(f): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hmmm... Get a locker both kitchen and the room you keep stuffs. Let her have access to her meals after been prepared by your wife. As in hide everything. Give her little change to manage once in a while. For her going in and out, Tell her directly you won't take that nonsense else you will take her back. That's all. I have 3 people living with me both from my family and hubby.. Non go near my kitchen or store room.. Don't beat her. Instead of laying your hands on her send her back Abeg.

128 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by YourFavorite21(m): 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
Report her to ur wife, let her talk to her, then if she doesn't change her ways, send her back home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by FuckDModz: 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
Tell her mother that you're a poor motherfuqer. It's not that difficult.

I mean, from your write up, you can barely cater for yourself not to talk of two grown women and an infant.

Send her home and hustle harder.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by CaveAdullam: 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
1. Send that little child back to her parents. It's almost impossible to raise a child that's not of your genetic lineage without much regrets, pains and headache. It takes a serious luck to do so and those that eventually turn out to be reasonable and accountable adults are like a pin in a haystack.

2. With such kind of behavior you've spoken about her here, woe betide you at the end when she finally coalesce it with her confederates outside your house.
She will definitely taste from troubled waters outside. That you must be cocksure of. No amount of discipline can you be able to use to correct her because you will not deal with her like your own child and she will see such act of love as hate because you are not her father.

3. If this behavior of hers eventually cumulate into a negative consequence, it will backfire against her and you'll take much of the blame because society will say "you didn't treated her as your child and that's the reason she misbehaved and ended up in her current mess".

4. Send her back to her parents. You can however help/visit her in the little ways you can from time to time why she is in her parents house.

Take this infested wood back to the forest! But if you insist you can cook with it, goodluck!

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by DispatcherLagos: 11:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
TotoGame:

Alaye park one side .....you dey whine me!

If 13 year old wants dick....I go dick am wella

Alright
Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by DispatcherLagos: 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
FuckDModz:

Na so dem go dick your daughters at 13.

Lazy bastard.
Maybe he is a teenager of not more than 13

2 Likes

Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by Lindodo20: 11:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
Sirlancelot:
I won't bother you guys much. I married my woman last year June during the lockdown. Things are rosy for us as a young couple till we bring in a girl of 15 years from my wife family to stay with us in order to help my wife with house chores and other things during the time she is heavily pregnant .
Mind you,from day one I have been dating my wife, this girl has been on my neck,telling me how she will come stay with me in lagos if I get married to her sister.That would be my greatest undoing as I grudgingly obliged after many persuasion from her Mother as well. After my marriage,she came over to Lagos to join us.
Now,she is very useless to me.She will go to school from 7am to 5pm.After coming back from school,she will take another excuse to go for evening church and come back by 8pm.No help in doing house chores. COOKING,she no sabi..My turn off about her now is that she can eat for Africa.The little provision I manage stock at home don't go anywhere now.
The last straw that break the camel back is that she always steal my babies food,like milk,biscuits etc.
My wife is in dicey situation because she once lived with the girl's mother for like 15 years back then,and such can't just pursue her away like plague.
Right now I am fighting the urge and anger to mess her up.I have advised her on numerous occasions but it seems she can not learn easily except with hard handling. Everything bad about human traits,she has it;Lies,false swearing and the likes.
Mature minded people in the house,if you are in my shoes,what would you do?

You can't chase her away. Highest you buy cupboard and lock your baby's food inside

Carry ya cross baba. No sha give am belle

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by Sirlancelot(m): 11:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
Never have sexual feeling for her as I take her like my own bloodquote author=TotoGame post=107782223]

Well since she's 15 years ....she's ripe enough to collect prick

Fuvk the hell out of her tennage little pussy... at least she won't be "very useless to you" [/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by Sirlancelot(m): 11:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
Thanks, will do that.Belle ke.God forbid.
Lindodo20:

You can't chase her away. Highest you buy cupboard and lock your baby's food inside

Carry ya cross baba. No sha give am belle

5 Likes

Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by Sirlancelot(m): 11:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nice write up,once she is through with her WAEC next year,will find out way of sending her back.I can't manage her .Thanks for the input.
CaveAdullam:
1. Send that little child back to her parents. It's almost impossible to raise a child that's not of your genetic lineage without much regrets, pains and headache. It takes a serious luck to do so and those that eventually turn out to be reasonable and accountable adults are like a pin in a haystack.

2. With such kind of behavior you've spoken about her here, woe betide you at the end when she finally coalesce it with her confederates outside your house.
She will definitely taste from troubled waters outside. That you must be cocksure of. No amount of discipline can you be able to use to correct her because you will not deal with her like your own child and she will see such act of love as hate because you are not her father.

3. If this behavior of hers eventually cumulate into a negative consequence, it will backfire against her and you'll take much of the blame because society will say "you didn't treated her as your child and that's the reason she misbehaved and ended up in her current mess".

4. Send her back to her parents. You can however help/visit her in the little ways you can from time to time why she is in her parents house.

Take this infested wood back to the forest! But if you insist you can cook with it, goodluck!

5 Likes

Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by Sirlancelot(m): 11:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
Thanks ma,spot on.Will tell my wife to do that.
Simdyofficial:
Hmmm... Get a locker both kitchen and the room you keep stuffs. Let her have access to her meals after been prepared by your wife. As in hide everything. Give her little change to manage once in a while. For her going in and out, Tell her directly you won't take that nonsense else you will take her back. That's all. I have 3 people living with me both from my family and hubby.. Non go near my kitchen or store room.. Don't beat her. Instead of laying your hands on her send her back Abeg.

6 Likes

Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by Boogyman557: 11:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by Tallesty1(m): 3:09am On Nov 20, 2021
Marry one and get one free

2 Likes

Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by Richy4(m): 3:24am On Nov 20, 2021
>>> She is 15, she is a teenager...and almost every teenager lies... even their Goodmorning is suspicious... If u doubt me, just google teenagers and lying... smiley

>>>All I have to say is that u should try and regulate her movement before she brings in an unwanted pregnancy...

>>>Go to her school and find out when they usually close from school... Let the teachers know that u will appreciate it if they can send u an email/ SMS upfront informing u anytime there was an extra lessons...so u will know what was keeping her,.

>>>Highlight all the chores that she has to do... church program or not...and reward her for that with some pocket change.. with that, she will stay away from the baby food...

I must say though that It's kinda funny that u opened this thread on crime section... Was it because of the baby food she was ' misplacing'? grin cheesy

64 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? / My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? / Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.