Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,924 members, 7,852,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (7207 Views)

My Wife Now Show Styles In Bed And She Wasn't Like That Before - Man Cries Out / Obsessed Woman Breaks Into Man’s Home To Bath Unclad After Just One Date. / My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by massive1019(m): 8:14am On Jan 04, 2018
Guy.....read no meaning to it. Count it as normal thing in their house, remember you are the visitor.

1 Like

Re: . by Crossbow(m): 8:21am On Jan 04, 2018
Let me be honest with u, if ur story is true, it is not new. Ur age is a prime factor in this issue. She sees u as no threat, a tender boy who came to visit his brother or as a relative that she does not find anything strange being unclad before. Like someone said, does she do it when her husband (ur brother) is around? If yes.. mind ur business, don't watch.. If no.. mind ur business, don't bring trouble.

Be guided, don't be moved my KONJI, she will report u. Ur bro will hate u forever.

2 Likes

Re: . by habsydiamond(m): 8:25am On Jan 04, 2018
As long as she did not come to you to grease her underground, let her kantinue with black market display everywhere.....be a Joseph and don't fall into temptation.....ayama...with 4 pikin sef she no get shame at all...
Re: . by Tiimy(m): 9:14am On Jan 04, 2018
The Question Is What Do You Want? This Means Two Things Either She Sees U As A Harmless Child Or She's Trying To Seduce U But She's Also Scared You Will Reject Her. I Believe If Shes Trying To Seduce You She Will Get Bolder With Her Methods In Time But If Not Things Will Continue This Way Till You Get Back.... However A Good Way To Put This Issue To Rest Is For You To Wait Till U2 Are Alone In The House & Bath With Her In The Palour & With Lights On & The Door Open Just Like How She Does To You If She Would Stay & Watch & Then Come Out To The Parlor Naked Pretending You Want To Dress She Will Either Try To Seduce You Now If That's What She Wants (I Recommend C.D Cos The Hole Is Old & Really Ripe U Might Get Overwhelmed & Give Her Belle) Or She Will Just Continue Doing Whatever She's Doing & Ignore U Thats If She Takes U As A Baby
Re: . by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 04, 2018
Some people.don't know how to respect themselves in other people's house. So she should conform to your rules because you don't feel comfortable? If you don't like it then get the fucck out of her house. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 04, 2018
Always angry as always cheesy
Safiaaa:
Some people.don't know how to respect themselves in other people's house. So she should conform to your rules because you don't feel comfortable? If you don't like it then get the fucck out of her house. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: . by bossrillboss: 11:23am On Jan 04, 2018
choi,nairaland guys and babes see bad comments upandan,at times person go cum seek advice una go use una wahala add more problem to d one d person don get before.i hail una o.grin grin grin
Re: . by Kingsteve(m): 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
After reading some of the comments on here from both male and female, I think it's safe to say that most of you are either ignorant or plain daft!

So just because of the fact it's her house, and she normally leaves the bathroom door ajar when bathing, that means that she should continue to leave it ajar when there's a visitor in the house?

Going by the same logic, she might as well walk around the house naked, leave the bedroom door open when changing , and might as well leave the toilet door open when doing either a No. 1 or 2.

With this mentality, I am now beginning to understand why most Nigerians behave and act like wild beasts.
Where is the courtesy?
Where is the mannerism?

If it was a child that leaves the bathroom door open, that would've been a different case.
I don't even think a teenager will try such, let alone an adult.
And for you morons defending her actions, I'm really sorry for you lot. Quite pathetic!
No wonder the leaders take you lot for a ride, cos they know animals think better...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
Can a man put a fire under his bosom without being burn, fuvking pervert mind your business. I don't even understand the kind of house you live in, it's the bathroom inside the parlour lolzzz lolz LMAO grin
Re: . by DrObum(m): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
OP, you do realize that some adults still have phobia for the dark and being alone?
This might sound funny but it's true.

Speak with her, you could realize that she has no amorous intentions but just trying to beat the fear of being alone.
Besides, you didn't describe what the environment is like to justify or not the possibility of her having the fear of being alone.

Do not ever think towards the other angle, if not na your village people testing their network to see if they don connect with your destiny
Re: . by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
Next time you see her Unclad, go to her and confront her
Re: . by Vyolet(f): 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Next time you see her Unclad, go to her and confront her
Confront her in her own house, na you make sense pass.

@op, is the house a room and parlour with one toilet outside the room? I really don't understand how you can see the bathroom from the parlour.
Re: . by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
Vyolet:

Confront her in her own house, na you make sense pass.

@op, is the house a room and parlour with one toilet outside the room? I really don't understand how you can see the bathroom from the parlour.
So the op family house now belong to his brother's​ wife abi?
Re: . by dhestiney(m): 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
Kingsteve:
After reading some of the comments on here from both male and female, I think it's safe to say that most of you are either ignorant or plain daft!

So just because of the fact it's her house, and she normally leaves the bathroom door ajar when bathing, that means that she should continue to leave it ajar when there's a visitor in the house?

Going by the same logic, she might as well walk around the house naked, leave the bedroom door open when changing , and might as well leave the toilet door open when doing either a No. 1 or 2.

With this mentality, I am now beginning to understand why most Nigerians behave and act like wild beasts.
Where is the courtesy?
Where is the mannerism?

If it was a child that leaves the bathroom door open, that would've been a different case.
And for you morons defending her actions, I'm really sorry for you lot. Quite pathetic!
No wonder the leaders take you lot for a ride, cos they know animals think better...
you've spoken my mind jare!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
The title says: "My brother's wife NOW bath unclad before me." Take a look at that title all over again and read it so as to understand the simple and clear message being passed already.

"NOW" which I have written in capital letters is in order to emphasize that she wasn't like this before, until lately, "NOW".

And that is why the op said
salvationproject:

I noticed something new and strange to me

Its "STRANGE" to the op because its a new development, which some how has put his mind to questioning the motive behind her "NOW" opening the bathroom door while she is bathing, with such a question:  

salvationproject:
As in does this woman take me for a child?.

Why not she choose WISELY, the better option, and which is to bath with the door CLOSED since there is a GROWN UP MAN in the house even though this man is her husband's brother is not at all a reason to do so. CAN SHE BATH IN FRONT OF HER OWN FATHER AND NOT FEEL SHAME?!

And even though 
SpareNo1:
It's her house.
instead of relying on PROBABILITY that
SpareNo1:
  She probably wasn't expecting this young man to come anywhere near the bathroom
when there is the POSSIBILTY that
salvationproject:
when I wanted to walk out of house for a stroll the other day only to see the mother of four unclad before me, I was confused as in what is the door there meant for and she kept doing same though whenever she is bathing,

A married woman's nude is exclusively meant for her married husband ALONE not her husbands brothers nor her own brothers nor any man at all. (Except on special cases which might be as a result of ill health and a male doctor attends to her).

Have we so lost our SANITY to the extent that we have become so INSENITIVE to such INDIGNITY as being complained by the op? Coming up with flim-flam defensive of what is so clearly a wrong bathroom ethics.

Doesn't she know that all kinds of temptations may build up by such a sight and being consistent at it, even though
SpareNo1:
  Apparently, that's how she always leave the door open when bathing.
. With a grown up man in the house the scenario should change.

According to the Bible, the story of King David who saw a beautiful woman from the top of his building bathing even though his view of her nud!ty was an aerial perspective due to an open roof top bathroom on a ground level and not her fault. He, King David according the Bible insisted that he have sex with her despite being a married woman of which he had his way with her because he is the King and eventually he arranged for the death of her husband?! Commiting Adultery and Murder. The resultant effect of what seeing a beautiful body and power at his disposal to make his wish come true . *NOTE: I do not believe that story about King David to be true about a Prophet of God who has come to teach Morality but is himself so short of it and a Murderer. Hmmm....I have only sighted it as an example because of the moral of the story which is ...ONE EVIL BEGETS ANOTHER EVIL!!!

CARELESSLY leaving the door open while she is bathing and with a GROWN UP MAN at home who is not her husband is not a wise choice at all even though "it is her house" she should at least RESPECT HERSELF so that she earns RESPECT too. Tell me a husband brother's that will respect his husband's wife after seeing her unclothedness.

And even if its deliberate, as an act to SEDUCE this young chap, and he eventually yields to it, and the TWO begin to TANGO. The aftermath is still always a TERRIBLE ONE, head or tail. A lot of Evil actions happen because an environment was created for its occurance.  Women should learn to respect their dignity. Women who respect themselves HARDLY, HARDLY get disrespected by men.

There are some people, here who have said HE SHOULD MIND HIS BUSINESS and that is exactly what the op, has come here to do. The goodness of his brother's family is infact his business too. His intention is clear that he only wants to correct what is WRONG. My advice is that you tell her directly instead of her husband with gentle manner lace with wisdom to correct the wrong. If your intention is SINCERE its more than enough shield to guard you from any eventualities.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
Kingsteve:

Where is the courtesy?
Where is the mannerism?

There is INDEED a very serious MENTAL PROBLEM by a high number of subscribers to NairaLand which shows the DEPTH of MEDIOCRITY of Nigeria's education system for real. A system which unless it is taken as a major PRIORITY for cultivating minds for GOOD DIVERGENT THINKING, and WISDOM AQUISITION and not as it is more of a BUSINESS CENTER for making MONEY and a chase after a piece of paper call CERTIFICATE, there is no how this country or any country at all will ever stop running DYSFUNCTIONALLY. It is only a GOOD and SOUND education that propels any society to achieving PROSPERITY in the real sense of the word 'PROSPERITY'.

Using this social media forum, NairaLand which is mainly patronized by Nigerians as a case study shows the TRUTH about this DYSFUNCTIONAL education system which only gets worse by each unfolding day. DUMBSIFICATION!!! NOT MANY ARE STRIVING TO BE TRUELY HUMAN AND HUMANE. THEY ARE FAR INCLINED TOWARDS THEIR ANIMAL SIDE. Its a strict movement downwards into the mire of decay.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
LessNoise:
I don't even understand the kinda house you live in..i mean how do u see a bathroom from the parlor...next time take a stroll
Na wetin I wan ask, the thing weak me grin.
Re: . by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
OP respect urself and leave the house
Re: . by sirjentul05(m): 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
Then f*ck her na abi u no get cock? If so, tell her to suck ur cock

#itz jentul#

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time / how Should I react !!!!! Help!!!!! What does it mean to be a water child? / Who Should We Blame, The Girl Or The Cameraman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.