Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed (10484 Views)

My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples / “how I Seduced My Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work” – Lady Reveals (photos) / “how I Seduced My Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work” – Lady Reveals (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed by preciousluv2018: 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
Good Day Admin,

I dont know why women are so gullible. Why some women will never listen to their husband is the reason that they will meet their downfall. My wife of seven years has just betrayed me and I dont know if I can ever forgive her.

Last October,a new neighbor moved into our yard. It now happened that the neighbor's wife is from the same area with my wife from Cross River. So they became friends. Before you know it,my wife was always going to their house. I am a business man,I am hardly at home,I leave around 5.30am to beat the Apapa traffic everyday so I dont know how long my wife stays with them cos she just has a petty shop in front where she is selling recharge card and other things. 

But I started becoming uncomfortable with this when my wife started telling me so many private things about this couple. She used to tell me that the woman always gist her how the man handles her sexually. That she wishes I used to handle her like that. I told her she should not believe everything the woman is telling her. But every day,my wife will just be telling me stories about our neighbor and their sex life. She started complaining that I am not willing to cooperate with her to try some of the sex tips she is getting from this our neighbor. At a point,I started to warn her not to go there anymore. I told her to focus on her business and taking care of the children.

After a while,I stopped hearing her tell me about our neighbor,I thought she has finally gotten her senses,so I was happy. Only for me to come back one evening and discover my wife and that our neighbor's wife fighting. A crowd had gathered and looking at them. In fact,the fighting was so bloody that my wife already has a swollen face. I quickly intervened and separated them. It turns out that the woman was accusing my wife of trying to seduce her husband. That she caught my wife and her husband in .....

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-neighbor-and-his-wife-seduced-my-wifenow-i-am-ashamed/
Re: My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

The story is complete already.

☣ ☠

7 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed by carzola(m): 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
so you cant make out time to bang
what you paid for,.. your a useless man..

to all the 12inch cooockkk that work well when
i say 12 you say inches

12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed by agbonkamen(f): 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
carzola:

i say 12 you say inches

12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin
inchecated grin
Re: My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed by z11111: 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
Trueky ,the man ought to have listened to the wife ,at least change their sex life to suit the woman.

carzola:

i say 12 you say inches

12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed by Partnerbiz2: 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
Sweet novel
Re: My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed by Michelle55: 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
undecided Op coman complete the story nau.. I hate reading half-baked stories
Re: My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed by marvin906(m): 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
you stupid mo.Ron will you go and nail your wife properly

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed by McBrooklyn(m): 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
grin
Re: My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed by z11111: 1:26am On Mar 15, 2018
Too bad!

preciousluv2018:
Good Day Admin,

I dont know why women are so gullible. Why some women will never listen to their husband is the reason that they will meet their downfall. My wife of seven years has just betrayed me and I dont know if I can ever forgive her.

Last October,a new neighbor moved into our yard. It now happened that the neighbor's wife is from the same area with my wife from Cross River. So they became friends. Before you know it,my wife was always going to their house. I am a business man,I am hardly at home,I leave around 5.30am to beat the Apapa traffic everyday so I dont know how long my wife stays with them cos she just has a petty shop in front where she is selling recharge card and other things. 

But I started becoming uncomfortable with this when my wife started telling me so many private things about this couple. She used to tell me that the woman always gist her how the man handles her sexually. That she wishes I used to handle her like that. I told her she should not believe everything the woman is telling her. But every day,my wife will just be telling me stories about our neighbor and their sex life. She started complaining that I am not willing to cooperate with her to try some of the sex tips she is getting from this our neighbor. At a point,I started to warn her not to go there anymore. I told her to focus on her business and taking care of the children.

After a while,I stopped hearing her tell me about our neighbor,I thought she has finally gotten her senses,so I was happy. Only for me to come back one evening and discover my wife and that our neighbor's wife fighting. A crowd had gathered and looking at them. In fact,the fighting was so bloody that my wife already has a swollen face. I quickly intervened and separated them. It turns out that the woman was accusing my wife of trying to seduce her husband. That she caught my wife and her husband in .....

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-neighbor-and-his-wife-seduced-my-wifenow-i-am-ashamed/
Re: My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed by Countersam(m): 10:26am On Mar 15, 2018
You say you people are from Cross River? your problem is right from the village. See wetin sex dey cause?

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed by TonyBankz(m): 11:02am On Mar 15, 2018
carzola:
so you cant make out time to bang what you paid for,.. your a useless man..
to all the 12inch cooockkk that work well when i say 12 you say inches
12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin
INCHESS!!!
Re: My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed by preciousluv2018: 11:05am On Mar 15, 2018
looool

Countersam:
You say you people are from Cross River? your problem is right from the village. See wetin sex dey cause?

Re: My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed by clerkent(m): 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
Well i have counsell many marriages just give me your wife number and she wil love you back.
Re: My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed by 912(m): 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
Once I open a thread and see livingstone.com at the bottom I know the story is a fabricated one. This blogger is the best story teller known to man
Re: My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed by lobell: 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
OP will make a good politician. the way and manner you fabricate these your stories will give a certain minister in APC a run for his money.
Re: My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
When u fail to do a proper job by panel beating that punny left, right & center she will most likely listen to those sort' of bs... Man must hustle but make time out to kill that punny now & then
Re: My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed by Adamummya(f): 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
TonyBankz:
INCHESS!!!

hmmmm are u sure ??he said 12 oo
Re: My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
carzola:

i say 12 you say inches

12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin
birds of same feathers! did this man say he doesn't make our time to bang? No! the wife is a compound hoe. there are very many of them around, the moment oga leaves for work, wife starts to flirt the compound including working class wives, they wanna play with men when hubby is away.
Re: My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed by z11111: 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
Yes. They leave their house chores and start messing around.

I think they should just pack out of the house.

mistel:
birds of same feathers! did this man say he doesn't make our time to bang? No! the wife is a compound hoe. there are very many of them around, the moment oga leaves for work, wife starts to flirt the compound including working class wives, they wanna play with men when hubby is away.
Re: My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed by TonyBankz(m): 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
Adamummya:

hmmmm are u sure ??he said 12 oo
Yes oo,i heard him sound nd clear
Re: My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed by z11111: 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
Who said 12 inches ? Loool

TonyBankz:

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed by z11111: 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
wink

]Good Day Admin,

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-neighbor-and-his-wife-seduced-my-wifenow-i-am-ashamed/[/quote]
Re: My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed by DonroxyII: 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
carzola:
so you cant make out time to bang what you paid for,.. your a useless man..
to all the 12inch cooockkk that work well when i say 12 you say inches
12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Inches grin
Re: My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed by Adamummya(f): 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
TonyBankz:

HO-KAY
Re: My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed by Beke2020: 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
My people say when death dey call dog, e no dey hear im oga wistle. Madam you fall ma hand even after several warning. I hope oga find way for im heart to 4give u.
Re: My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed by z11111: 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
What stupidity can cause.

Beke2020:
My people say when death dey call dog, e no dey hear im oga wistle. Madam you fall ma hand even after several warning. I hope oga find way for im heart to 4give u.
Re: My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed by Burgerlomo: 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
carzola:

i say 12 you say inches

12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin

12 or 1/2 inch grin
Re: My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed by preciousluv2018: 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
Nah 12 inches I hear

Burgerlomo:

12 or 1/2 inch grin
Re: My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed by Beke2020: 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
Such a pity

(1) (Reply)

"Love At 1st Sight" Is This Really True? / Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? / Why Men Stare At Women But Don't Make A Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.