Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,298 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

My Side Chick Distracts Me From My Wife – Man Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Side Chick Distracts Me From My Wife – Man Cries Out (1360 Views)

Wife At Home Vs Side Chick: Compare And Contrast? (photo) / I Won’t Leave Your Wife - Man Tells Neighbour / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Side Chick Distracts Me From My Wife – Man Cries Out by IamHeWrites: 4:08am On Jan 04, 2018
A man who seems to be in a love dilemma is actually seeking advice from famous Instagram love doctor, Joro Olumofin.

The man who asked the popular psychologist not to reveal his identity, claimed that he wanted to focus more on his wife who just gave birth, but his side chick was not ready to accept any of that.

The side chick even had to send him an x-rated photo of herself to get the man’s attention. But it seems our friend is now confused on what to do about the situation, that he had to resort to the internet to seek for advice.

Read his message to Joro:
“Good morning bro Joro, sorry to wake you. I never thought I will ever write you ever. Please I need advice from you. You can also share but please hide my identity. Entering this year I decided not to have any side chick and all. So I cut all of them off. Now this particular girl doesn’t want to let go. I want to hear from married men who are faithful how they do it. My wife put to bed in November I’m trying to be a responsible husband. I won’t lie when she sent me her burst, I body shivers. I thought of mounting her on the floor. She drinks pineapple so I can head her. The taste will be sugary. I’m so tempted. I didn’t reply her but I am too weak. Joro. I am weak. Can I just do it one Time? Nothing will happen? I’m safe I use condoms. My wife put to bed she has so much stretch marks and she’s not ready for love making.”

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/my-side-chick-distracts-me-from-my-wife.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: My Side Chick Distracts Me From My Wife – Man Cries Out by Pontiusp: 4:25am On Jan 04, 2018
When you where toasting this girl you did not tell us , It's Alright after all when FG is owing teachers the whole world we hear but when they are been paid nobody will hear anything , Send me Chinwe number let me call her and advice her on your behalf.
Re: My Side Chick Distracts Me From My Wife – Man Cries Out by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 04, 2018
He needs deliverance
I am sure if he was in the delivery room with his wife when. She put to bed, the v juice will sound disgusting to him right about now.
Mr joro please send him a video of a woman giving birth#zerochillforidiots
Re: My Side Chick Distracts Me From My Wife – Man Cries Out by CaptainG00D: 4:51am On Jan 04, 2018
Joro is a pathetic FAT liar.. now listen to this.

"I won’t lie when she sent me her burst, I body shivers.
I thought of mounting her on the floor. She drinks pineapple so I can head her. The taste will be sugary
I’m so tempted. I didn’t reply her but I am too weak. Joro. I am weak.
Can I just do it one Time? Nothing will happen? I’m safe I use condoms"

anybody with common sense would know that joro formulates this stories for traffic..
Funny enuff he is not wise to to make them look real.
How can a full grown man be asking such dumb questions whether to used condom or not, and whther there will be problem or not if he fvck her

1 Like

Re: My Side Chick Distracts Me From My Wife – Man Cries Out by ubunja(m): 5:03am On Jan 04, 2018
Treasuredlove:
He needs deliverance
I am sure if he was in the delivery room with his wife when. She put to bed, the v juice will sound disgusting to him right about now.
Mr joro please send him a video of a woman giving birth#zerochillforidiots
Re: My Side Chick Distracts Me From My Wife – Man Cries Out by Nobody: 5:06am On Jan 04, 2018
Re: My Side Chick Distracts Me From My Wife – Man Cries Out by jamexborn(m): 5:09am On Jan 04, 2018
cool
Re: My Side Chick Distracts Me From My Wife – Man Cries Out by Liliyann(f): 6:05am On Jan 04, 2018
Some married men are just plain stupid,chasing young girls around

After sleeping with the girl,he now want to go back to his wife

Mr married man,it doesn't work that way
Re: My Side Chick Distracts Me From My Wife – Man Cries Out by jaxmand: 6:30am On Jan 04, 2018
I knew Morata and lukaku are in the same whatsapp group
But
I didn't know Morata Was The admin
Re: My Side Chick Distracts Me From My Wife – Man Cries Out by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 04, 2018
If his wife stab him now it will be as if angry.
Re: My Side Chick Distracts Me From My Wife – Man Cries Out by ouzo1(m): 7:17am On Jan 04, 2018
Purebeerry:
If his wife stab him now it will be as if angry.

Haba na.. Which kind talk be this
Re: My Side Chick Distracts Me From My Wife – Man Cries Out by cerowo(f): 7:49am On Jan 04, 2018
ouzo1:

Haba na.. Which kind talk be this
That kind talktongue
Re: My Side Chick Distracts Me From My Wife – Man Cries Out by ouzo1(m): 7:52am On Jan 04, 2018
cerowo:

That kind talktongue

Tendencies... Am taking notes o.
grin
Re: My Side Chick Distracts Me From My Wife – Man Cries Out by Oyindidi(f): 7:58am On Jan 04, 2018
Block her na, abi e too hard to block her?
Re: My Side Chick Distracts Me From My Wife – Man Cries Out by EmpressEnnie(f): 8:01am On Jan 04, 2018
men sha!! it is well
Re: My Side Chick Distracts Me From My Wife – Man Cries Out by zainmaxwell(m): 8:07am On Jan 04, 2018
ain't saying shii but that niggur is dumb
Re: My Side Chick Distracts Me From My Wife – Man Cries Out by zainmaxwell(m): 8:08am On Jan 04, 2018
EmpressEnnie:
men sha!! it is well
wetin men do again...dat story is bullshii
Re: My Side Chick Distracts Me From My Wife – Man Cries Out by Duru009(m): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2018
Ladies and sexx des days !!

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Friend's Pre Wedding Photos / 5 Reasons Why True Lovers May Not End Up As Couples / Us-based Nigerian Swimsuit Model, “michelle Okoro” Goes Topless In New Photos:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.