Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,675 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

Tecno WX4 Pro Complete Phone Specifications And Price - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno WX4 Pro Complete Phone Specifications And Price (23611 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria / Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria / Nokia 9 Full Phone Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno WX4 Pro Complete Phone Specifications And Price by TecnoServe: 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
Jethrolite:
Do you work for tecno? That design is horrible, this is 2018 not 2008.

Hi Jethrolite, I think it is an Okay design. "Horrible" is far-fetched, or don't you think? wink
Re: Tecno WX4 Pro Complete Phone Specifications And Price by TecnoServe: 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
turhibdwhale:
Crap phone.
2gb ram with 16gbROM
Still using mediatek

When will tecno upgrade their specs?

There are lots of Chinese OEM who use Mediatek.
I see no issue with that.
Re: Tecno WX4 Pro Complete Phone Specifications And Price by TecnoServe: 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
phpfx:
2800MAh and 2G RAM in this 2018??

how can a phone with 4G LTE survive that.

These Tecno people don see us finish...they would never do production for any other continent other than Africans and south Americans

the only good thing there is the finger print which will stop working after 2 months

But this is not true.
I use a Tecno device and mine still works well, brother.
Re: Tecno WX4 Pro Complete Phone Specifications And Price by TecnoServe: 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
onilanre:
Another rubbish phone. I've vow not to buy tecno in my life after this their yeye Camon C9 plus that I only used for 2 months and this screen started malfunctioning. I took it to their yeye Carlcare without solution.

So sorry about the experience you had. We are working on getting better everyday.
Re: Tecno WX4 Pro Complete Phone Specifications And Price by Jethrolite(m): 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
TecnoServe:

Hi Jethrolite, I think it is an Okay design. "Horrible" is far-fetched, or don't you think? wink
Lol, you're right.
Re: Tecno WX4 Pro Complete Phone Specifications And Price by phpfx(m): 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
TecnoServe:

But this is not true.
I use a Tecno device and mine still works well, brother.

I saw your moniker...im not surprised
Re: Tecno WX4 Pro Complete Phone Specifications And Price by Emma5097: 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
bamac:
Please stop that if it is joke, you don't know the effect of what you have just written, check everything about my service even to nairalanders that made transactions with me they know scamming isn't what i do, i have dignity to protect. I only made an error saying the device we are talking about here, but that price is for the one without pro as the one with pro isn't available yet.

Well you said please and then you said it is an error so I take it back but do a better job next time. All d best.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Battery Myths You Need To Stop Believing / Best Browsers For Your Android Smartphone. / How Do I Spot A Fake LG G3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.