Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

How Do I Spot A Fake LG G3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Spot A Fake LG G3 (23562 Views)

How To Spot A Fake Phone (clone) Of Various Popular Brands - Deschyko / How To Spot A Fake SD Card (memory Card) / How To Identify A Fake Usb Device/cord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Spot A Fake LG G3 by holyjossy01(m): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
How do I know if the LG I want to buy is fake.
I recently met a guy who wants to sell his LG G3 for just 12k. To me, it is too cheap.

I'm asking this because some times ago I bought a Samsung Galaxy S4 and it was fake.
Had very low memory, no 3G and very bad camera quality.

So I'll like to know if anybody can tell me how to spot a clone LG G3.

Thanks
Re: How Do I Spot A Fake LG G3 by dharay99: 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
ျet d phonဒ a doc.
Re: How Do I Spot A Fake LG G3 by Lexusgs430: 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
Re: How Do I Spot A Fake LG G3 by holyjossy01(m): 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
The network here is slow, so I can't stream.
Re: How Do I Spot A Fake LG G3 by SENESCO(m): 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lg g3 for #12k? D fone dat is sold for #108k on jumia. U wan enta one chance b dat.
Re: How Do I Spot A Fake LG G3 by zenith4biz(m): 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
By their fruit you shall know them
Re: How Do I Spot A Fake LG G3 by cahnellven: 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
check the screen ,that beast has a 2k screen that displays crisp and vivid colours . The clone will most likely come with an hd screen with washed out colours,when compared to the real deal .

check the camera ,the g3 has laser assist autofocus so the images shouldnt be grainy,noisy and choppy but should be on par with what most high end phones will churn out . If the images are not too different from that of a tecno midranger,then its propably a fake

the overall build quality of the original is sturdy with elegant aesthetics ,the clone will most probably click under pressure .

you can also try to install cpuZ ,whc will analyze everything about the phone,if you see anything mediatek or mtk ,then you are dealing with a clone . The screen and cpu of the original was manufactured by LGE and qualcomm respectively .

If a deal sounds too good to be true ,then its probably not true . 12k for an lg g3 is as good as giving it out . The price of a used one should start from 60k.

be wise . . .be careful

1 Like

Re: How Do I Spot A Fake LG G3 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
Guy download 'cpu z' and install it on the phone 2 check
Re: How Do I Spot A Fake LG G3 by holyjossy01(m): 2:47am On Jun 12, 2015
Thanks, that has been much informative.
Re: How Do I Spot A Fake LG G3 by Amaechi5(m): 9:14am On Jun 12, 2015
Unless it is a stolen phone and he doesn't know the price in the market.But i don't think the phone is original,it might be cloned.
Re: How Do I Spot A Fake LG G3 by donhils: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
Buy at your own risk.

(1) (Reply)

"-" E-series Zone "-" / Please Recommend Good Phone For Me With Durable Battery Between 27 To 30K / How Do You Unubscribe From Glo Caller Tune?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.