Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? (25337 Views)

Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React / Bola And Remi Tinubu's Traditional Wedding In 1987 (Throwback Photo) / Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? by mpowa(m): 9:43am On Jan 04, 2018
They should never try it, either in 2019 or 2023, Tinubu must not turn Lagos to a family business.
Re: Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? by ZorGBUooeh: 9:43am On Jan 04, 2018
If DINO MELAYE hold you,You must carry belle grin
Re: Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? by Okewa(m): 9:46am On Jan 04, 2018
No comment, until then...but for now fingers crossed
Re: Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? by muhammadmuqtada(m): 9:47am On Jan 04, 2018
I'm having a feeling we'll be having a female senate president if bukky decamps..
Re: Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? by ruggedtimi(m): 9:47am On Jan 04, 2018
like say she go do better, another looter and power craze person.
Re: Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? by YINKS89(m): 9:48am On Jan 04, 2018
Not 2018 thou.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? by Jabioro: 9:52am On Jan 04, 2018
Mi ole sin baba ki tun sin omo,be si ni hun oni sin oko ki tun aya,simple!
Re: Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? by fergie001: 9:52am On Jan 04, 2018
She will be pushed in for 2023,

This is just to whet the ground......forget

It's unfortunate,but true...
Re: Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? by bigtt76(f): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2018
Nice one and Ambode takes her seat in the Senate and be back again in 2023 while she returns to the senate to be back as governor in 2027 grin #AwonWereeeee

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? by bigpicture001: 9:54am On Jan 04, 2018
YINKS89:
Not 2018 thou.
..yinka,i guess so long as it's not 2019,then it's ok for u...well,i won't say anything as you ppl are all slaves to tinubu..please also invite him to help taste your wife, b4 u can impregnat her..senseless idiots!!!!!!
Re: Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? by jaxxy(m): 9:55am On Jan 04, 2018
Its too early for this nonesense
Re: Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? by Kassidy90(m): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2018
Nigeria cannot be better until we stop recycling these "polithiefians"
Re: Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? by ModsWillKillNL: 9:59am On Jan 04, 2018
Why is this on FrontPage

OMG

Noooooooooooo to Remi
Re: Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? by moufan: 10:02am On Jan 04, 2018
nonsense
Re: Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? by MrMcJay(m): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2018
She won't contest in 2019. All these are the to prepare the ground for her nomination in 2023. Only smart people know this.

However, I don't know if this has Jagaban's input cos this isn't his style. He's used to keeping his cards close to his chest and unleashing them just before party primaries.

For me, I'll pick an Ambode over a Remi Tinubu any day any time.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? by DedeNkem: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2018
Are Nigerian political offices only meant for friends and family members of the people who previously held them?

The level of corruption in this dying country is astronomical!

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? by cooljoe(m): 10:10am On Jan 04, 2018
Oblongata:
Remi tinubu = bola tinubu

She will come in 23

Ambode will stay in 2019

For posterity sake
then after, her son or daughter takes over abi, then their cousins, since it's now family business

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? by opribo(m): 10:11am On Jan 04, 2018
As far as APC Lagos state is concerned. Asiwaju determines who will govern the state.

Invariably, Tinubu has Lagos in his pockets. What a people, what an electorate, what a democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? by intruxive(m): 10:18am On Jan 04, 2018
PDP's plan to destabilize lagos grin
Fake story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 04, 2018
if she tries it......PDP will take over Lagos because of internal Game of Throne intrigues cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lagos APC must not be deeply divided for any reason cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Otherwise.......... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2018
Okay. smiley
Re: Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? by anochuko01(m): 10:27am On Jan 04, 2018
bigtt76:
Nice one and Ambode takes her seat in the Senate and be back again in 2023 while she returns to the senate to be back as governor in 2027 grin #AwonWereeeee
this your calculation fit get you A+ for emamgrin
Re: Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? by GavelSlam: 10:48am On Jan 04, 2018
Fake news.
Re: Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? by guru90: 10:57am On Jan 04, 2018
I swear.... I hate woman leading me.... I hate it with passion...
Re: Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? by omoba2k2: 10:58am On Jan 04, 2018
she is been positioned for VP in 2019
Re: Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? by Anotheroption(f): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2018
Good day Nairalanders, I have been an active user on Nairaland for some years, but had to create a new moniker out of shame, but right now I am confused and desperate, have not been able to sleep. I am desperately in need of assistance and have no one to run too.
I was given admission into imo state college of nursing and midwifery in October and was to resume on the 23rd of that same month, but due to financial constraint I had to lie that my mother was seriously ill and no one was around to look after her, so I could not meet the deadline, the man who assisted me in gaining the pre admission process pleaded on my behalf, and I was told to resume with the second batch that would be resuming in the second week of December, I still could not meet up, in allah favour, I was given another grace period, thanks to the same man who assisted me in the pre admission process. This time I was told if I do not resume along with other students, I should forget the admission.
I just quit my job this December and all I could save using my salary was 70 thousand Naira out of the 152 thousand Naira as fees, I just returned from the my village in okene back to my base in Abuja, but my parents could not assist in anyway, seeing their present situation, they find it hard to even feed. I came back to Abuja last night and since then I have been confused to this present time.
Please help a poor ebira girl or I will lose this admission.
I promise to keep everyone who assists me updated with my admission process and will also write out their names with the amount if you want me to.
Please I have no one else to run too, that is why I ran here. Please assist me in any way possible and May almighty Allah reward you all as you come to my aid. Thank you.
Re: Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? by tsnsamuel(m): 11:06am On Jan 04, 2018
][color=#990000]
nairavsdollars:

Another APC chieftain who spoke on condition of anonymity said “What is wrong in Senator Oluremi wanting to become governor in 2019? I am a member of the Mandate group and I will align myself with Asiwaju’s position. I don’t know Ambode in 2014 when Asiwaju brought him as his candidate and we worked for his victory. If now he says it is his wife, so be it”.

Re: Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? by Maydfourth: 11:23am On Jan 04, 2018
Let's keep our fingers crossed...
Re: Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? by ivolt: 11:24am On Jan 04, 2018
Lanretoye:
that will be suicidal for APC,it is tantamount to giving PDP a trough pass in lagos.
na over skill dey kill ninja,after husband don rule,wife go rule and then children too...tinubu go soon cast.
APC still owns lagos.
Re: Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? by seun0225(m): 11:27am On Jan 04, 2018
She can't beat The current governor she better goes back to the senate
Re: Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? by seun0225(m): 11:29am On Jan 04, 2018
ivolt:

APC still owns lagos.
but you can't say if they will win it back in 2019
Re: Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? by OmoEpe(m): 11:31am On Jan 04, 2018
This is food for the politically dumb Lagosians. That isn't Tinubu's style. Take this to the bank: REMI IS NEITHER CONTESTING FOR EITHER THE GOVERNORSHIP NOR DEPUTY IN 2019. That isn't Ashiwajus style.
He gave up his senatorial seat in 2007 just to placate the disgruntled party members after Fashola's ACN primaries victory then. That was why Remi had to wait till 2011 to go to the Senate. He isn't greedy, if you believe this trash, then it shows you underrate Ashiwajus political wizardry
Na OYO you dey then. Its FALSEHOOD IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adewale Giwa To Gani Adams: Resign If You Can’t Sacrifice Your Life For Yorubas / 82 Boko Haram Fighters & Their Families Surrender To Army In Borno (Photos) / Marshal Obuzor, Wike's Aide, Endorses Tinubu: He Has One Leg In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.