Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? (17080 Views)

4 Nigerian Footballers Who Have Won The CAF Footballer Of The Year Award / Photos Of Salah, Mane And Aubameyang With Their Golden Boots Awards / Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? by deeLima86(m): 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
Asisat Oshoala has just won the women's prize grin and what an emotional speech. cry
Re: Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
seankay:
Alhaji Salah
Gernot Rohr should have been the right man for the best coach award

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? by Famocious(m): 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
Definitely it's going Salah's way
Re: Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
smiley
Re: Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? by deeLima86(m): 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
cool
Re: Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? by oloriLFC(f): 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
Mo Salah 1st, Aubameyang 2nd, Mane 3rd

1 Like

Re: Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? by Ajigbaleogungun(m): 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
It goes to SALAH no controversy.

2 Likes

Re: Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? by agukayode(m): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
Oshoala Wins Africa Women Footballer Of The Year
Re: Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? by mozes01(m): 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
davodguy:
Give it to PEA.
See below and confirm if either Salah or Mane comes close
1. PEA scored 31 goals last season in 34 bundesliga games.
2. He was the highest goal scorer in the bundesliga, outscoring Lewandowski
3. Last season, he won the DFB pokal
4. Last he broke the record held by Anthony Yeboua, by becoming the highest scoring African in the bundesliga.
5. He joined BVB in 2013 and has scored over 90 goals to date
6. He scored many goals in the UCL and assisted as well, including 3 goals against Real Madrid
7. He has lots of assist as a player

Tell me the achievements or records broken by Salah or Mane, order than playing in the overhyped EPL
Let's see if England will go as far as Germany in the WC.
Germany will surely win the UCL

Who PEA epp ?
Re: Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? by Narldon: 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2018

LIKE FOR SALAH

16 Likes

Re: Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? by Narldon: 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2018

LIKE FOR AUBAMEYANG

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? by Criticize001(m): 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
kkko:
shocked

I think Mikel Obi should win it. Lukaku did well but fail to Coach the super eagle very well. He is a bad coach. Yakubu should have been the referre in the game but it's well, they always cheat us when it comes to tennis. Go eagle, win the UEFA Champions League and make us proud..

Off point
Re: Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? by Narldon: 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2018

LIKE FOR MANE

2 Likes

Re: Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? by Diso60090(m): 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ronald all the way
Re: Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? by oloriLFC(f): 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
4. Last he broke the record held by Anthony Yeboua, by becoming the highest scoring African in the bundesliga.
6. He scored many goals in the UCL and assisted as well, including 3 goals against Real Madrid

Tell me the achievements or records broken by Salah or Mane, order than playing in the overhyped EPL
Germany will surely win the UCL[/quote] Achievements for a calendar year, you're mentioning his feat since 2013. where was he during d Afcon 2017? where was Gabon when others qualified 4 d world cup in d same 2017? This one is already Salah's own. others shd try again next year
Re: Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? by enemmo(f): 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
safarigirl:
you see any Nigerian on the list? It doesn't deserve a live thread

Lol

Beht why?
Re: Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? by seankay(m): 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
Gernot Rohr should have been the right man for the best coach award

Bruh, where did you get the weed?
Re: Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? by Jeromegwer: 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
if u thought your life was too hard, think about Hazard for a minute. he plays with Morata at Chelsea & Lukaku in Belgium and Madrid who wants him has benzema at their striker,i pity my hazard

3 Likes

Re: Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
Mohamed Salah just won it. Congratulations to him.

4 Likes

Re: Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? by oloriLFC(f): 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
Congratulations Mohammed Salah
Re: Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? by purplekayc(m): 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
Salah
Re: Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? by nwaire: 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
Salah

7 Likes

Re: Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
kkko:
shocked

I think Mikel Obi should win it. Lukaku did well but fail to Coach the super eagle very well. He is a bad coach. Yakubu should have been the referre in the game but it's well, they always cheat us when it comes to tennis. Go eagle, win the UEFA Champions League and make us proud..
undecided
kkko:
shocked

Them don work on this one sanity finish.
Sorry bro, ur joke is dry and is also insane.

1 Like

Re: Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? by youngbravian(m): 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
davodguy:
Give it to PEA.
See below and confirm if either Salah or Mane comes close

Germany will surely win the WC in Moscow

Egypt reach final in d jzt concluded afcon, where is garbon?
Re: Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:00am On Jan 05, 2018
and my player won it... Salah of Egypt and Liverpool fc... Congrats to Mo. Salah...

1 Like

Re: Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:01am On Jan 05, 2018
and my player won it... Salah of Egypt and Liverpool fc... Congrats to Mo. Salah...

2 Likes

Re: Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? by Rossikk(m): 12:43am On Jan 05, 2018
free2ryhme:

so no nigerian grin grin grin

Must there be a Nigerian? There are 54 countries in Africa my friend.
Re: Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? by davodguy: 7:32am On Jan 05, 2018
youngbravian:

Egypt reach final in d jzt concluded afcon, where is garbon?
Where was Argentina in 2010 when Messi won best player award?

It's an individual award and has nothing to do with Country's achievement.

By country, Wesley Schneider should have won the award in 2010, for inter and Netherlands, bot Messi.

On that premise, PEA deserves it
Re: Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? by PromixTuhh(m): 7:43am On Jan 05, 2018
He doesn’t deserve it in my opinion.
Re: Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? by donsufia: 8:10am On Jan 05, 2018
davodguy:

Where was Argentina in 2010 when Messi won best player award?

It's an individual award and has nothing to do with Country's achievement.

By country, Wesley Schneider should have won the award in 2010, for inter and Netherlands, bot Messi.

On that premise, PEA deserves it

Individual award in what case? Schneider played well, scored higher in world cup, won champ league, etc and Messi scored almost zero goal in world cup, no champ league and you say he deserved it. On what grounds? God been don punish dem magu magu sepblata for their sins.
Re: Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? by enemmo(f): 8:21am On Jan 05, 2018
Congratulations to Mohammed Salah and Asisat Oshoala.

The show was lacklustre for me.

I don't understand what Boris Kodjoe and Nicole Ari Parker were doing asides renaming Fally Ipupa as Fabregas and looking out of place the whole time.

As for the musicians, if I talk they will call me a hater but the musical performances were below average except Flavour and the guys from Togo. Popularity is not directly proportional to musical prowess. 4 or 5 performances of great quality is better than 11 noisy performances.

I sincerely hope Aiteo steps up next year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 05, 2018
Salah deserves it. He's good,,,, very good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Is Hope For Nigeria In The African Cup Of Nations Prophet Tb Joshua / Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? / Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.