Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

See What A Ghanaian Lady Planned On Doing At Her Ex-boyfriend's Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Ghanaian Lady Planned On Doing At Her Ex-boyfriend's Wedding (893 Views)

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Ghanaian Lady Planned On Doing At Her Ex-boyfriend's Wedding by olaboo123: 7:45am On Jan 04, 2018

Re: See What A Ghanaian Lady Planned On Doing At Her Ex-boyfriend's Wedding by olaboo123: 7:46am On Jan 04, 2018
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove
Re: See What A Ghanaian Lady Planned On Doing At Her Ex-boyfriend's Wedding by biacan(f): 7:46am On Jan 04, 2018
Lol she's not serious cheesy lady that's not how it's been done...... if I'm the one I'll make sure I put on my best dress and pay those makeup guys to make me look beautiful like never before...... so that when he sees me he'll be left with no option than to cancel the wedding and plan mine....... beauty dey kill me
Re: See What A Ghanaian Lady Planned On Doing At Her Ex-boyfriend's Wedding by shortgun(m): 7:48am On Jan 04, 2018
That's exactly the reason she will not be getting married anytime soon..... wickedness.
Re: See What A Ghanaian Lady Planned On Doing At Her Ex-boyfriend's Wedding by MicheyJ1: 7:59am On Jan 04, 2018
And you wonder why you are the Ex.
Re: See What A Ghanaian Lady Planned On Doing At Her Ex-boyfriend's Wedding by Yeligray(m): 8:08am On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:
Lol she's not serious cheesy lady that's not how it's been done...... if I'm the one I'll make sure I put on my best clothes and pay those makeup guys to make me look beautiful like never before...... so that when he sees me he'll be left with no option than to cancel the wedding and plan mine....... beauty dey kill me
your case is special

1 Like

Re: See What A Ghanaian Lady Planned On Doing At Her Ex-boyfriend's Wedding by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:
Lol she's not serious cheesy lady that's not how it's been done...... if I'm the one I'll make sure I put on my best clothes and pay those makeup guys to make me look beautiful like never before...... so that when he sees me he'll be left with no option than to cancel the wedding and plan mine....... beauty dey kill me
Will ur changed character show on ur makeup.....he knows ur beautiful but left cos of ur attitude no makeup in thevworld can cover that

1 Like

Re: See What A Ghanaian Lady Planned On Doing At Her Ex-boyfriend's Wedding by biacan(f): 8:21am On Jan 04, 2018
Yeligray:
your case is special
I thought you left your bad habit in 2017 I never it was with you all these while....... welcome to 2018
Re: See What A Ghanaian Lady Planned On Doing At Her Ex-boyfriend's Wedding by biacan(f): 8:24am On Jan 04, 2018
kallmemrB:
Will ur changed character show on ur makeup.....he knows ur beautiful but left cos of ur attitude no makeup in thevworld can cover that
Lesson number one never change just because of a man if he's not willing to take you the way you are then so be it...... but one thing is for sure you can't waste my time and expect me to back off no that's not possible.......
Re: See What A Ghanaian Lady Planned On Doing At Her Ex-boyfriend's Wedding by Feranchek(m): 8:34am On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:

Make I no talk for now

Re: See What A Ghanaian Lady Planned On Doing At Her Ex-boyfriend's Wedding by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:
Lesson number one never change just because of a man if he's not willing to take you the way you are then so be it...... but one thing is for sure you can't waste my time and expect me to back off no that's not possible.......
Darling I can bet you ain't married and also u need to work better on urself...Everyone in a relationship changes for his/her partner...There are some certain aspect that everyone work on...its not that ur perfect or sort but gotta make ur imperfections beautiful by working on some flaws he/she doesn't like
Re: See What A Ghanaian Lady Planned On Doing At Her Ex-boyfriend's Wedding by nikkypearl(f): 9:09am On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:
Lol she's not serious cheesy lady that's not how it's been done...... if I'm the one I'll make sure I put on my best dress and pay those makeup guys to make me look beautiful like never before...... so that when he sees me he'll be left with no option than to cancel the wedding and plan mine....... beauty dey kill me
no makeup can cover the Bullshit undecided
Re: See What A Ghanaian Lady Planned On Doing At Her Ex-boyfriend's Wedding by LessNoise: 9:09am On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:

What If she's a HOE will makeup suddenly change her
Re: See What A Ghanaian Lady Planned On Doing At Her Ex-boyfriend's Wedding by biacan(f): 9:19am On Jan 04, 2018
kallmemrB:
Darling I can bet you ain't married and also u need to work better on urself...Everyone in a relationship changes for his/her partner...There are some certain aspect that everyone work on...its not that ur perfect or sort but gotta make ur imperfections beautiful by working on some flaws he/she doesn't like
Honey since you're married can you tell me the places I need to work on listen well and listen carefully kallmemrB ladies put in their all in a relationship while men remain stagnant like a stick and you expect her to do all the changes Oga you on a long run......men keep asking for what they can not give in a relationship...... if the girl react to something you did bad you and your friends will start reading the sunday sermon meant specially for guys...... she's not a wife material,she's an olosho,ashawo kobokobo, guy my friend don tiedy her,she doesn't respect culture, she's a gold digger, she sees relationship as an avenue to make money......etc until you are willing to change no lady can take you serious......for your information 99% of Nigeria ladies are 50yards wife material......if you think I'm lying ask eboube or what so ever his name is
Re: See What A Ghanaian Lady Planned On Doing At Her Ex-boyfriend's Wedding by Ifyounogetmoney(m): 9:22am On Jan 04, 2018
Anything for RT's these days undecided undecided
Re: See What A Ghanaian Lady Planned On Doing At Her Ex-boyfriend's Wedding by Blackhawk03(f): 9:22am On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:
Honey since you're married can you tell me the places I need to work on listen well and listen carefully kallmemrB ladies put in their all in a relationship while men remain stagnant like a stick and you expect her to do all the changes Oga you on a long run......men keep asking for what they can not give in a relationship...... if the girl react to something you did bad you and your friends will start reading the sunday sermon meant specially for guys...... she's not a wife material,she's an olosho,ashawo kobokobo, guy my friend don tiedy her,she doesn't respect culture, she's a gold digger, she's see relationship as an avenue to make money......etc until you are willing to change no lady can take you serious......for your information 99% of Nigeria ladies are 50yards wife material......if you think I'm lying ask eboube or what so ever his name is

Hahahaha cheesy

Biacan! Mama for the girls! kiss
Re: See What A Ghanaian Lady Planned On Doing At Her Ex-boyfriend's Wedding by biacan(f): 9:26am On Jan 04, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Hahahaha cheesy

Biacan! Mama for the girls! kiss
Sis nor mind me jor
They are asking for what they can not give
Re: See What A Ghanaian Lady Planned On Doing At Her Ex-boyfriend's Wedding by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:
Honey since you're married can you tell me the places I need to work on listen well and listen carefully kallmemrB ladies put in their all in a relationship while men remain stagnant like a stick and you expect her to do all the changes Oga you on a long run......men keep asking for what they can not give in a relationship...... if the girl react to something you did bad you and your friends will start reading the sunday sermon meant specially for guys...... she's not a wife material,she's an olosho,ashawo kobokobo, guy my friend don tiedy her,she doesn't respect culture, she's a gold digger, she sees relationship as an avenue to make money......etc until you are willing to change no lady can take you serious......for your information 99% of Nigeria ladies are 50yards wife material......if you think I'm lying ask eboube or what so ever his name is
sorry to disappoint you...Not All Men....Its like generalizing that all ladies are olosho...Because you haven't met a guy willing to change for u doesn't mean there aren't Good men....Seems u haven't gotten to ur bustop yet...We All change for the people we love that's the honest truth...

Correction: Not all ladies but their all..Some are there for sex,money or just funFair same with guys...some guys put 100% in a relationship while the lady messes up ..Its life

P.S am not married oooo but I try my best to become better
Re: See What A Ghanaian Lady Planned On Doing At Her Ex-boyfriend's Wedding by biacan(f): 9:37am On Jan 04, 2018
kallmemrB:
sorry to disappoint you...Not All Men....Its like generalizing that all ladies are olosho...Because you haven't met a guy willing to change for u doesn't mean there aren't Good men....Seems u haven't gotten to ur bustop yet...We All change for the people we love that's the honest truth...

Correction: Not all ladies but their all..Some are there for sex,money or just funFair same with guys...some guys put 100% in a relationship while the lady messes up ..Its life

P.S am not married oooo but I try my best to become better
No matter how you put it guys has done for worst than good
Re: See What A Ghanaian Lady Planned On Doing At Her Ex-boyfriend's Wedding by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:
No matter how you put it guys has done for worst than good
That's ur View as a lady....Mine is it goes both ways
Re: See What A Ghanaian Lady Planned On Doing At Her Ex-boyfriend's Wedding by biacan(f): 9:42am On Jan 04, 2018
kallmemrB:
That's ur View as a lady....Mine is it goes both ways
You can't view it both ways or are you a transgender....
Re: See What A Ghanaian Lady Planned On Doing At Her Ex-boyfriend's Wedding by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:
You can't view it both ways or are you a transgender....
Hell No...But once u learn to view things in other people perspectives you can view it both ways
Re: See What A Ghanaian Lady Planned On Doing At Her Ex-boyfriend's Wedding by biacan(f): 9:48am On Jan 04, 2018
kallmemrB:
Hell No...But once u learn to view things in other people perspectives you can view it both ways
Funny you no matter how hard you try to you can't
Re: See What A Ghanaian Lady Planned On Doing At Her Ex-boyfriend's Wedding by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:
Funny you no matter how hard you try to you can't
OK Ma I concur...That's For u as a lady
Re: See What A Ghanaian Lady Planned On Doing At Her Ex-boyfriend's Wedding by biacan(f): 9:52am On Jan 04, 2018
kallmemrB:
OK Ma I concur...That's For u as a lady
OK Sir you're welcome
Re: See What A Ghanaian Lady Planned On Doing At Her Ex-boyfriend's Wedding by Yeligray(m): 10:57am On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:
I thought you left your bad habit in 2017 I never it was with you all these while....... welcome to 2018
which bad habit?,..

(1) (Reply)

Can A Guy Really Do This?? / Does Registry Marriage Require Parental Consent??! / T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.