Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Actress Mide Martins Abiodun Pregnant With 3rd Child, See Her Baby Bump [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Mide Martins Abiodun Pregnant With 3rd Child, See Her Baby Bump [PICS] (5416 Views)

Actress Mide Martins celebrates her Actor Husband on his birthday / Maureen Solomon Pregnant With 3rd Child After 12 Years / Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Mide Martins Abiodun Pregnant With 3rd Child, See Her Baby Bump [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 10:34am On Jan 04, 2018
Nollywood actress, Mide Martins Abiodun who is married to Nollywood actor and director, Afeez Abiodun Owo  are expecting a baby. 

The couple who are already blessed with two grown daughters are expecting another bundle of joy hopping to be a male.

The actress steps out Monday the 1st of January 2018 during the birthday party of Mercy Aigbe in Lagos with her baby bump.

http://news.nollyzone.com/nollywood-actress-mide-martins-abiodun-steps-baby-bump/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Actress Mide Martins Abiodun Pregnant With 3rd Child, See Her Baby Bump [PICS] by Anotheroption(f): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2018
Good day Nairalanders, I have been an active user on Nairaland for some years, but had to create a new moniker out of shame, but right now I am confused and desperate, have not been able to sleep. I am desperately in need of assistance and have no one to run too.
I was given admission into imo state college of nursing and midwifery in October and was to resume on the 23rd of that same month, but due to financial constraint I had to lie that my mother was seriously ill and no one was around to look after her, so I could not meet the deadline, the man who assisted me in gaining the pre admission process pleaded on my behalf, and I was told to resume with the second batch that would be resuming in the second week of December, I still could not meet up, in allah favour, I was given another grace period, thanks to the same man who assisted me in the pre admission process. This time I was told if I do not resume along with other students, I should forget the admission.
I just quit my job this December and all I could save using my salary was 70 thousand Naira out of the 152 thousand Naira as fees, I just returned from the my village in okene back to my base in Abuja, but my parents could not assist in anyway, seeing their present situation, they find it hard to even feed. I came back to Abuja last night and since then I have been confused to this present time.
Please help a poor ebira girl or I will lose this admission.
I promise to keep everyone who assists me updated with my admission process and will also write out their names with the amount if you want me to.
Please I have no one else to run too, that is why I ran here. Please assist me in any way possible and May almighty Allah reward you all as you come to my aid. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Forget Lockdown And Laugh A Bit With These Crazy Pictures / Reactions On The Internet As 2baba Expects 4th Baby From Babymama “pero” / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.