Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,055 members, 7,814,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Reactions On The Internet As 2baba Expects 4th Baby From Babymama “pero” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reactions On The Internet As 2baba Expects 4th Baby From Babymama “pero” (5416 Views)

Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant / Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband / Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions On The Internet As 2baba Expects 4th Baby From Babymama “pero” by Toxichub: 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
Innocent Ujah Idibia, known by his stage name 2Baba, is a Nigerian singer, musician, songwriter, record producer, entrepreneur, philanthropist, humanitarian, and activist. Prior to July 2014, he went by the stage name 2face Idibia. He is one of the most decorated and successful Afro pop artists in Africa. It’s no more a news that the Singer is currently having a problem in his marriage with Annie Idibia. He currently breaks silence as it’s surfaced on internet that he’s expecting a 4th baby from Baby mama outside his marriage.

Read more: https://toxichub.com.ng/2021/09/reactions-on-the-internet-as-2baba-expects-4th-baby-from-babymama-pero/

Re: Reactions On The Internet As 2baba Expects 4th Baby From Babymama “pero” by Machinegun91(m): 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
Annie go and hang yourself.

2face is innocent

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions On The Internet As 2baba Expects 4th Baby From Babymama “pero” by Manigie: 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
Real African man......true son of his father. Doing what you know how to do best. Aunt Annie, how far?

4 Likes

Re: Reactions On The Internet As 2baba Expects 4th Baby From Babymama “pero” by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lol
Re: Reactions On The Internet As 2baba Expects 4th Baby From Babymama “pero” by donbachi(m): 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ever since i left you
I've been through hell and i'm back
Now my baby i
I wanna give you my body and soul.

Na she him been dey refer to?
Na question i ask oo.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions On The Internet As 2baba Expects 4th Baby From Babymama “pero” by Roma10: 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
Who no like better thing grin
Re: Reactions On The Internet As 2baba Expects 4th Baby From Babymama “pero” by Dabronze(m): 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Yes Oh Yes Oh
My Guy e don dey happen e be like say e don dey happen no shakin nothing dey nobody won die
But dey won go heaven.

Maybe Kenny Ogungbe & Dayo D1
Will settle the matter on Prime Time Africa

1 Like

Re: Reactions On The Internet As 2baba Expects 4th Baby From Babymama “pero” by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
I will never blame any woman who truly knows how to tame her husband's penis.Is it not penis that erect before another woman that can cheat? what of penis that will never erect with another woman other than the real owner? mtchewww
Re: Reactions On The Internet As 2baba Expects 4th Baby From Babymama “pero” by Kingcalls: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
Iyaebe:
I will never blame any woman who truly knows how to tame her husband's penis.Is it not penis that erect before another woman that can cheat? what of penis that will never erect with another woman other than the real owner? mtchewww

Always talking trash....na by force??

6 Likes

Re: Reactions On The Internet As 2baba Expects 4th Baby From Babymama “pero” by Tedpgrass: 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
Verified??

Re: Reactions On The Internet As 2baba Expects 4th Baby From Babymama “pero” by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
Op stop spreading fake rumors Naa! Are you guys not tired ?

1 Like

Re: Reactions On The Internet As 2baba Expects 4th Baby From Babymama “pero” by Emilokoiyawon: 12:08am On Sep 14, 2021
Manigie:
Real African man......true son of his father. Doing what you know how to do best. Aunt Annie, how far?

But if its a woman you will call her olosho. Double standards.

3 Likes

Re: Reactions On The Internet As 2baba Expects 4th Baby From Babymama “pero” by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 14, 2021
So the pero just sat there waiting for tuface to come around anytime he wishes to use her?

For crying out loud, tuface is married. Let her get herself another man.

Some women act like puppets.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions On The Internet As 2baba Expects 4th Baby From Babymama “pero” by RPirez: 1:33am On Sep 14, 2021
Re: Reactions On The Internet As 2baba Expects 4th Baby From Babymama “pero” by RPirez: 1:36am On Sep 14, 2021
Iyaebe:

You sure say you dey OK?

1 Like

Re: Reactions On The Internet As 2baba Expects 4th Baby From Babymama “pero” by Sabadon(m): 2:13am On Sep 14, 2021
Machinegun91:
Annie go and hang yourself.

2face is innocent
hahaha of cus hes "Innocent Idibia" grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions On The Internet As 2baba Expects 4th Baby From Babymama “pero” by Haywhymido(m): 2:22am On Sep 14, 2021
Mercychen:
So the pero just sat there waiting for tuface to come around anytime he wishes to use her?

lolz, easier said than done. There are some men that if they should enter your place, it won't remain the same anymore and if it meant waiting for them for eternity you will. Obviously, 2face is one of 'em

6 Likes

Re: Reactions On The Internet As 2baba Expects 4th Baby From Babymama “pero” by beautyhd: 3:00am On Sep 14, 2021
I hope in time to come, people hyping him for putting his dick everywhere will be there to solve the family squabble when it starts.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions On The Internet As 2baba Expects 4th Baby From Babymama “pero” by Nobody: 3:02am On Sep 14, 2021
Haywhymido:
lolz, easier said than done. There are some men that if they should enter your place, it won't remain the same anymore and if it meant waiting for them for eternity you will. Obviously, 2face is one of 'em

Na so.
Let them be deceiving themselves there.
Re: Reactions On The Internet As 2baba Expects 4th Baby From Babymama “pero” by Emmanuel909090: 3:24am On Sep 14, 2021
I understand pero, having 3 kids for a man she loves and you still think she is baby mama?expecting her to move on. Haba nah.
Those boys are his carbon copies.

Annie should accept Pero, Idibia is Innocent.

3 Likes

Re: Reactions On The Internet As 2baba Expects 4th Baby From Babymama “pero” by Crossroad1(m): 6:41am On Sep 14, 2021
Mercychen:

some women don't move on easily not after 3kids.. Same goes for some men too...

4 Likes

Re: Reactions On The Internet As 2baba Expects 4th Baby From Babymama “pero” by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 14, 2021
Crossroad1:
some women don't move on easily not after 3kids.. Same goes for some men too...

That's just an excuse to frolick around. He's married therefore she should respect that fact and Tuface should, too.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions On The Internet As 2baba Expects 4th Baby From Babymama “pero” by Walkee: 7:03am On Sep 14, 2021
Mercychen:

That's just an excuse to frolick around. He's married therefore she should respect that fact and Tuface should, too.
there's nothing like one man one wife crap here in Africa. I even blame him sef. If it were me, I would have already married all the baby mamas by now

1 Like

Re: Reactions On The Internet As 2baba Expects 4th Baby From Babymama “pero” by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 14, 2021
Walkee:
there's nothing like one man one wife crap here in Africa. I even blame him sef. If it were me, I would have already married all the baby mamas by now

You fit??
Ta!

1 Like

Re: Reactions On The Internet As 2baba Expects 4th Baby From Babymama “pero” by Walkee: 7:10am On Sep 14, 2021
Mercychen:

You fit??
Ta!
I'm actually running 3 girlfriends at the same time right now and they all know each other with one living with me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions On The Internet As 2baba Expects 4th Baby From Babymama “pero” by twhy111(m): 7:17am On Sep 14, 2021
Mercychen:

Be acting strong for SM as if your boyfriend don't have your password anytime he wants to log in.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions On The Internet As 2baba Expects 4th Baby From Babymama “pero” by phemmyfour: 7:42am On Sep 14, 2021
" I like woman ...I dey straightforward o"

1 Like

Re: Reactions On The Internet As 2baba Expects 4th Baby From Babymama “pero” by 9japride(m): 8:35am On Sep 14, 2021
2face should just legally marry Pedro and end all these noise
Re: Reactions On The Internet As 2baba Expects 4th Baby From Babymama “pero” by Gadafii: 9:25am On Sep 14, 2021
midas touch, anything he touches turn into baby cheesy cheesy
Re: Reactions On The Internet As 2baba Expects 4th Baby From Babymama “pero” by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 14, 2021
Walkee:
I'm actually running 3 girlfriends at the same time right now and they all know each other with one living with me.

And thats an achievement?
Like am suppose to roll out a thunderous clap for you?
SMH...

1 Like

Re: Reactions On The Internet As 2baba Expects 4th Baby From Babymama “pero” by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:09am On Sep 14, 2021
Meaning that Pero sabi pass Annie.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beyonce Exoose Her ......... Fat Cat / When Your Edo Babe Is Trying To Cuddle With You (pic) / Mercy Johnson Finally Reveals Regina Daniels Real Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.