Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,738 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Help! My Domain And Hosting Is Wasting Away. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! My Domain And Hosting Is Wasting Away. (646 Views)

Who Can Help Me To Get My Domain Approved With Adsense? / How Do I Know My Domain Has Been Barned Help!!!! / Help; I'm Having Issues With My Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Domain And Hosting Is Wasting Away. by Gaypal: 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hi, Webmasters.
Happy New Year you all.
Please, I need some help. I bought a domain and hosting some months ago from Namecheap, Installed Wordpress but it does not look like a site at all. I have been trying to figure what's wrong so I could learn but I have no clue on what is what.

Please help me and advice me on how to proceed.
Below is a screenshot of my site when I type it on a browser.

Thank you.

Re: Help! My Domain And Hosting Is Wasting Away. by TopYouGo: 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
Gaypal:
Hi, Webmasters.
Happy New Year you all.
Please, I need some help. I bought a domain and hosting some months ago from Namecheap, Installed Wordpress but it does not look like a site at all. I have been trying to figure what's wrong so I could learn but I have no clue on what is what.

Thank you.

It appears you didn't install the WordPress correctly; if you had, your website ought to be showing the default WordPress theme, which you can then change to another theme and customise it.

So you will need to re-install WordPress again; if you need help with the re-installation of WordPress and the customisation of the theme to suit your intended purpose, check my signature and contact me.
Re: Help! My Domain And Hosting Is Wasting Away. by Gaypal: 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
TopYouGo:

It appears you didn't install the WordPress correctly; if you had, your website ought to be showing the default WordPress theme, which you can then change to another theme and customise it.

So you will need to re-install WordPress again; if you need help with the re-installation of WordPress and the customisation of the theme to suit your intended purpose, check my signature and contact me.

Thank you, sir, for your response.
Do you advise re-installing using FTP or through the host panel?
Re: Help! My Domain And Hosting Is Wasting Away. by RealLordZeus(m): 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
Some files are missing there, a simple installation via the hosting software installer like softaculous will give u a clean installation
Re: Help! My Domain And Hosting Is Wasting Away. by sharpboyus(m): 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
type your site name and then followed by /wp-admin/ . login in your user name and password install your theme
Re: Help! My Domain And Hosting Is Wasting Away. by romeo911999: 12:25am On Jan 08, 2018
Gaypal:

Thank you, sir, for your response.
Do you advise re-installing using FTP or through the host panel?

Don't use ftp. Use ur cpanel and scroll to a tab called softaculous. Reinstall it from there.

undecided Upon all d Nigerian hosting companies. U still wan use namecheap. You can't call if u have a problem lyk dat. Check out d site I hosted on a Nigerian hosting company
www.gisthive.com
Re: Help! My Domain And Hosting Is Wasting Away. by HostDocHosting: 3:39am On Jan 08, 2018
Do you require free hosting?
Would you like to gain a feel of your host's platform without obligation?
At HostDoc, we provide a lifetime trial with the option to upscale as needed and no ads EVER.
We truely are the host with the most with a plethoria of free extra features.
Our platform is secure and stable running on CloudLinux OS with a cpanel interface. We are authorized COMODO partners and offer the cheapest positiveSSL around. But like our web hosting, why pay when you can trial first?
HostDoc offer's 3 month FREE COMODO positiveSSL to secure your website and secure your customers personal details with the highest encryptions.
HostDoc Hostings are also optimized partners of CloudFlare. This partnership enables us to offer our clients Cloudflares fabolous railgun (normally $200 per month directly from cloudflare) to our clients absolutely free.
We also offer some of the cheapest VPS and Dedicated Servers as well as a huge library of domain names at hard to beat prices all with free private registration. Our reseller packages are some of the most feature filled plans around with the top tier plan including a free domain, free SSL and free dedicated IP.
We provide 24/7 support for issues such as your website and technical issues.
Visit https://hostdoc.co.uk for more information.

We also have a great affiliate program. Earn £5 just for signing up with monthly payout threshold being only £35.
Re: Help! My Domain And Hosting Is Wasting Away. by adeptniyi(m): 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
I can help you with installation for free, send me your log in details!
Re: Help! My Domain And Hosting Is Wasting Away. by hostkobo(m): 8:58am On Jan 11, 2018
Gaypal:
Hi, Webmasters.
Happy New Year you all.

Thank you.

Hi there,

I can help you setup wordpress, and set up your blog.

Can u msg me on Whatsapp, lets get your site up today.

regards
HK
Re: Help! My Domain And Hosting Is Wasting Away. by eddybrown29: 9:38am On Jan 11, 2018
I will help you solve the problem. cal or wasap. 0.816. 8.66. 98.72

(1) (Reply)

UK Adsense Needed!!! / Check Out The Best Google URL Shortener Alternative Which Is Upro.online / Google Adsense UK/USA/NAIJA (ADDRESS & TAX VERIFICATION SERVICES) AVAILABLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.