Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,209 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Enjoying Marital S*x: From Boredom To Best Practice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enjoying Marital S*x: From Boredom To Best Practice (400 Views)

Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! / Reactions After Lady Shares Video Showing Her Friend Getting Oral S*x From Dog / Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enjoying Marital S*x: From Boredom To Best Practice by Superlover: 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hello friends,

If you’ve been married for a while, chances are you’ve experienced some level of bedroom boredom. Like any often performed human activity, sx runs the risk of becoming routine and predictable. While we may choose from a variety of natural responses, if we really want to tackle this relationship challenge, it may mean stepping outside ourselves a bit and evaluating how we tend to respond. This is needed before we can craft our way forward to a what I will call sexual best practices.

http://livelystones.com.ng/enjoying-marital-sx-from-boredom-to-best-practice/

(1) (Reply)

Thot I Will Keep The Decision Of Not Having Premarital Sex / See The Craziest Things People Do In A New Relationship. / Another Woman In My Husband's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.