Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,165 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' (62876 Views)

Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access / Femi Fani-Kayode: My Wife Has Banned Me From Discussing Politics At Dining Table / Reno Omokri Blasts EFFC After Seizing Unionbank Money And Kept Quiet On Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by sureheaven(m): 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
Femi Fallacious Kayode........ I pity ur reputation in the life of ur children
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by Abbeyme: 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
Truth be told. That woman is beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by Annie939(f): 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
hmmmmmmmm ffk enjoy your self
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by bignero: 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
sarrki:
Arrested even you brain

grin

see as ede pepper you

becos you no see fine geh to like you .... grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
where is the beauty you are talking about?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by Pavore9: 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
igbodefender:
Oga, Happy New Year. How things?

Am good, Sir. How is your end?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by sarrki(m): 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
bignero:

grin

see as ede pepper you

becos you no see fine geh to like you .... grin

grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by kcmichael: 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
Fani is 57, the girl is 29 ,fani senior her with 28 yes!!!!??
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by Simongabriel(m): 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
speechless
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by kcmichael: 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
Fani keep sucking fresh pussy

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by anselm791(m): 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
abdelrahman:
where is the beauty you are talking about?

keep your hate, there's no case here, the girl fine pass most.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
Whatever. smiley
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by enemybulldozer(m): 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
sarrki:
Arrested even you brain
Mr BMC how is work grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by Apollo11(m): 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
kcmichael:
Married for four times this guy na Toto hustler

I think he wanted a son so bad. All previous wives bore him females. undecided
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by kernel505: 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
HungerBAD:
Femi Fani Kayode.

I don't know. But between this man, Dj Cuppy, Ayo Fayose,Tonto Dikeh,Mercy Aigbe and Dino Maleye, I don't know who is more of a media Wh0re.

I am assuming Fani Kayode is older,and even more educated than the aforementioned names. But he acts more childishly than all of them combined.

Was he not the one counting the numbers of Eastern women he bedded?and listed Bianca Ojukwu as one?lost respect for this man since.

He should have shown us a picture of them on the bed from the hotel room he was kidnapped to.

What's your problem with him, you want him to live like you, act like you and properly speak like you. Please respect individual differences.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by doctokwus: 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
If she is so precious and everything why has he not married her?
They are both deceiving themselves as long as there is no formal marriage.Marriage is the pinnacle and 'formalizer' of love and commitment,even if it goes wrong later on.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by OboOlora(f): 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
HungerBAD:
Femi Fani Kayode.

I don't know. But between this man, Dj Cuppy, Ayo Fayose,Tonto Dikeh,Mercy Aigbe and Dino Maleye, I don't know who is more of a media Wh0re.

I am assuming Fani Kayode is older,and even more educated than the aforementioned names. But he acts more childishly than all of them combined.

Was he not the one counting the numbers of Eastern women he bedded?and listed Bianca Ojukwu as one?lost respect for this man since.

He should have shown us a picture of them on the bed from the hotel room he was kidnapped to.
Where will u put Ubi Franklin? That guy like social media pass as bird like to fly

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by wtfcoded: 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
Igbos babes are specially made by God. Come to any part of southeast n u'll be amazed!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by kernel505: 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
sarrki:
Arrested even you brain

Your father can't stand him in the society, that's why you ended up as an internet troll.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by omenkaLives(m): 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
HungerBAD:
Femi Fani Kayode.

Take ffk's little cheerleaders away from him and watch him whither away like a vegetable in the Kalahari.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by Emmyjah50: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
Correct guy
Brymo:
"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That's what I hope to give you forever."
-The Notebook
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by kernel505: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin Your head is there FFK, you're right this time around. Family first tongue Enjoy your wife very well.

Despite your political differences, thanks for respecting his space.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by TomHagen: 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
I am sure he also told Bianca the same thing...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by HungerBAD: 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
omenkaLives:
Take ffk's little cheerleaders away from him and watch him whither away like a vegetable in the Kalahari.

Word.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by thedondada(m): 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
This giy must be nutting like crazy. The chick looks like a lady in the streets but a freak in the bed.

Ludas dream.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by Emmyjah50: 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
Go and get brain poster
HungerBAD:
Femi Fani Kayode.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by verydark: 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
this is what happens when a old man wan play macho with fresh blood.this guy is a moroon.we dont care what women do with you.!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by lloyds(m): 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
It's good for a hardworking man to marry a good and beautiful wife. After all, he worked hard for it.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by jonero4(m): 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
loneatar:
He got a beautiful wife
beautiful wife indeed
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by sarrki(m): 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
kernel505:

Your father can't stand him in the society, that's why you ended up as an internet troll.

You lack decorum

Which is common among Igbos remnants
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
kcmichael:
Married for four times this guy na Toto hustler
In the quest for a son, he found solace and son in an Igbo girl, all these tribalistic bigot will come for my head now. grin.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by AuroraB(f): 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
HungerBAD:
Femi Fani Kayode.

Must you bleat on this too undecided
Everything and anything about FFK sets your heart, beating erratically shocked, Fayose, inclusive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper / Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) / Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.