Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' (62860 Views)

Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access / Femi Fani-Kayode: My Wife Has Banned Me From Discussing Politics At Dining Table / Reno Omokri Blasts EFFC After Seizing Unionbank Money And Kept Quiet On Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by jonero4(m): 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew she is not even handsome sef
mugu
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by Enemyofpeace: 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
jonero4:
mugu
ode
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by AuroraB(f): 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
kcmichael:
See as you dey trash the pussy of that ipob girl
The IPOB girl complain give you nii embarassed
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by verydark: 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
jonero4:
mugu

break down the word handsom.

hand = useful
som = very useful

she is completly useless.!
thats what he was trying to say.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by Crixina(f): 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
kcmichael:
Married for four times this guy na Toto hustler
Dude was probably searching for a male child

But four times?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by mickeymimi: 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
thats good ......It is good to be ur wife biggest encourager .....happily taken .......and very much in love smiley

A Real man will always look for ways to love his woman .... no time 4 other women...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
He concern me ?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by highchief1: 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Femi Fani Kayode in his own way of gushing and Trying to be romantic over his wife Precious Chikwendu says she has kidnapped him and has taken him as a prisoner in a Hotel in Lagos.. Congrats to him, see his post below!

News From Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/my-wife-has-abducted-me-and-kept-me-as.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdgb2kLjzWC/?hl=en
mugu Man U used ur money to marry a small girl u will soon die and leave her for guy men
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by tigerclaws: 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
Take ffk's little cheerleaders away from him and watch him whither away like a vegetable in the Kalahari.

[/s]
get your someone
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
Let's see if she will stay with him when the money he stole from Aviation ministry runs out. Shebi he has been out of government for close to four years now

Let's all wait and see grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by stuffs4me(m): 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
kcmichael:
See as you dey trash the pussy of that ipob girl

Wetin concern you.. The ipob girl complain give you?

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
Pavore9:

Am good, Sir. How is your end?
We just dey push forward o. Any kobo ideas for the new year?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by Pavore9: 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
igbodefender:
We just dey push forward o. Any kobo ideas for the new year?

I know where you are heading to! cheesy From the first week of February will be posting twice a week, so much to share.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by engrchykae(m): 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
GideonIdaboh:
The most bleached, you mean?
painment is real o
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by stuffs4me(m): 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
HungerBAD:
Femi Fani Kayode.

I don't know. But between this man, Dj Cuppy, Ayo Fayose,Tonto Dikeh,Mercy Aigbe and Dino Maleye, I don't know who is more of a media Wh0re.

I am assuming Fani Kayode is older,and even more educated than the aforementioned names. But he acts more childishly than all of them combined.

Was he not the one counting the numbers of Eastern women he bedded?and listed Bianca Ojukwu as one?lost respect for this man since.

He should have shown us a picture of them on the bed from the hotel room he was kidnapped to.

Why are you so pained FKK is enjoying a romantic life with his beautiful wife.

Its obvious you live a loveless life.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
Pavore9:

I know where you are heading to! cheesy From the first week of February will be posting twice a week, so much to share.
Ok boss. We dey wait. Weldone.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by kernel505: 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
sarrki:

You lack decorum
Which is common among Igbos remnants

Lack decorum like your children you feed from trolling others, right?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by KULESTGee24(m): 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
CaptainG00D:

Oboy grow sense..pussy is free nah.
na so Me, Peter okoye and Oc ukeje dey trash afonja galsz pussy.. grin

Or i forgot the most Beatiful gal in yoruba Land Eniola Powede( fomer MBGN)
Is married to and enjoying "OMO IBO" preek tongue

BELIKE you're giving it to her better and faster than ffk

I Can tell by her smile.. smiley
CaptainG00D:

Oboy grow sense..pussy is free nah.
na so Me, Peter okoye and Oc ukeje dey trash afonja galsz pussy.. grin

Or i forgot the most Beatiful gal in yoruba Land Eniola Powede( fomer MBGN)
Is married to and enjoying "OMO IBO" preek tongue

BELIKE you're giving it to her better and faster than ffk

I Can tell by her smile..

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by verydark: 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
highchief1:
mugu Man U used ur money to marry a small girl u will soon die and leave her for guy men

the old basstard playing macho with younger girls.ridiculous.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
politics at play! trying hard to impress your audience! still a gossip news however
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by madridguy(m): 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
You welcome sir.

kernel505:

Despite your political differences, thanks for respecting his space.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by sarrki(m): 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
kernel505:

Lack decorum like your children you feed from trolling others, right?

I know how painful it is

Know more free money
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by kernel505: 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
sarrki:

I know how painful it is

Know more free money

I'm happy messing your day up with your hopelessness. Truly, you are a man of sorrow, acquainted with grief.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by sarrki(m): 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
kernel505:

I'm happy messing your day up with your hopelessness. Truly, you are a man of sorrow, acquainted with grief.

Take heart

PDP and Igbos are forgotten issue in our history

Affliction shall not rise for the second time
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by laudate: 6:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
loneatar:
He got a beautiful wife
Which 'wife?' shocked She is still a baby mama, please. FFK has not paid a dime as bride price, on her head. When did they do the igba nku? Let them keep deceiving themselves, and thinking they are deceiving the world that they are married...

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by kernel505: 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
sarrki:

Take heart

Wait oooh! Your father has lost you to illusion, I still blame him for wrong training.

Earth isn't the same with Hell. Back-to-back Recession Master, isn't done with wracking havoc with everything that he touches.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by kernel505: 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
sarrki:

Take heart

May the blood of those killed in Benue be upon your head and that of your family, blame your father for not teaching you the difference between wrong and right.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
sarrki:
Arrested even you brain
I don't even why fams refer to the girl as his wife. She's Olosho, slay....., baby mama, onishe

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by grandstar(m): 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
GideonIdaboh:
The most bleached, you mean?

She doesn't look bleached! angry
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by laudate: 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
grandstar:
She doesn't look bleached! angry
Are you sure? Check am well. Look at her old photos too, and compare them with this one. grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/-oRMSEjmvZQk/VZPLtHD1KVI/AAAAAAAFwHw/R71ge9wS7Ok/s1600/8.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by yommygift15: 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
that's why he always vomit nonsense, his brain has bn hijacked
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' by Icon79(m): 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
Oh really? Did he really say that??

Remind me to follow him on twitter so I can teach him manners.

O pari

HungerBAD:
Femi Fani Kayode.

I don't know. But between this man, Dj Cuppy, Ayo Fayose,Tonto Dikeh,Mercy Aigbe and Dino Maleye, I don't know who is more of a media Wh0re.

I am assuming Fani Kayode is older,and even more educated than the aforementioned names. But he acts more childishly than all of them combined.

Was he not the one counting the numbers of Eastern women he bedded?and listed Bianca Ojukwu as one?lost respect for this man since.

He should have shown us a picture of them on the bed from the hotel room he was kidnapped to.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds / Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun / Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.