Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Under Pressure Morata Admits Fault - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Under Pressure Morata Admits Fault (300 Views)

Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin / Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement / Morata Creates History Is Chelsea Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Under Pressure Morata Admits Fault by PStacks(m): 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
From Crespo to Torres to Diego Costa and Now Morata.. No out and out striker has been able to fit into the Chelsea attack asides Drogba.

Anybody that had watched that Arsenal vs Chelsea match would easily see why Chelsea coach was furious at Alvaro Morata for missing numerous chances and people woke up today with Morata all in their tweets and hence got Morata trending for wrong reasons.

One twitter user suggested and I quote "If Morata were on a plane he would still miss the flight".

Savage.. epic if you ask my opinion

Well.. worthy of note is that morata has agreed to improve his work rate in a tweet he posted earlier today.

Image credit : tweeter feeds.

source : https://www.omascope.com/sports/arsenalchelsea-match-under-pressure-morata-admits-fault

(1) (Reply)

EPL: Everton To Sign Arsenal Forward Theo Walcott / Winter Games 2018 ; A Togolese Athlete Out Of Games / Highlight Valencia Vs Barcelona 0:2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.