Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Question For The Men On Here - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Men On Here (1510 Views)

Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS / Curvy Nigerian Girl Secretly Performing N*ked For Men On Instragram (photos) / Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For The Men On Here by lilmax(m): 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
Preciousgirl:

Did you sex them?
nope, we just got naked and allow our bodies look at each other
Re: Question For The Men On Here by Preciousgirl(f): 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
lilmax:
nope, we just got naked and allow our bodies look at each other

Are you kidding me, naked with someone wife
Re: Question For The Men On Here by lilmax(m): 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
Preciousgirl:

Are you kidding me, naked with someone wife
yep....we had sex not.... all three
Re: Question For The Men On Here by Preciousgirl(f): 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
Tajbol4splend:
The only thing I have done to a married woman is kissing, she's my friend, we were together but she got married when I was in school, in 2015 when she came to Nigeria, fortunately her husband didn't, so throughout her stay, I was in charge but I didn't enter za oza room

Had u proposed to her?
Re: Question For The Men On Here by ubunja(m): 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
DeadRat:

Your Dick Wants What It Wants!

A Man Takes Responsibility For Dick's Mistakes!

Dicks Don't rule Men!

Dicks Make Request, Man Approves Or Disapproves Request!

If Your Dick Rules You Then You Are No Man!

In Good Times, Dicks Look Up And In Bad Times They Look Down!

Man's Got To Look Up In Good And Bad...

Better Take The Control Chip From Your Dick
i refuse to take responsibility of what my dick does. that niggar has a mind of his own.
and i dont care about your accusation im not a man.i didnt ask to be a man.

1 Like

Re: Question For The Men On Here by rossychik(f): 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
ubunja:
after Virgins,my next favourite women are Other Men's Wives. thats some sweet pvssy right there.and its usually in very good shape since its only being fvcked by 1 dick and fvcked with livingkindness.
are u for real, really sickening
Re: Question For The Men On Here by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
Preciousgirl:

Had u proposed to her?

Marriage proposal? I wasn't and am not ready for marriage
Re: Question For The Men On Here by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
ubunja:

i refuse to take responsibility of what my dick does. that niggar has a mind of his own.
and i dont care about your accusation im not a man.i didnt ask to be a man.

I think I agree to your point, if being a man is to be perfect, I then don't want to be a man

1 Like

Re: Question For The Men On Here by ubunja(m): 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
rossychik:
are u for real, really sickening
i know right!
if i was you i would hate me too.
Re: Question For The Men On Here by dollytino4real(f): 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
na wah fork another man wife? who taught u dat ur father?
Re: Question For The Men On Here by ReinaFarine: 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
ubunja:
after Virgins,my next favourite women are Other Men's Wives. thats some sweet pvssy right there.and its usually in very good shape since its only being fvcked by 1 dick and fvcked with livingkindness.
If she's fucking you, what makes you think she's not fucking millions outside?

You can say because of the in attachment and she's doing it because Shea actually attracted to your bug cock or you're not obligated to spend on her or take her out. It is just simple hot sweaty sex with an experienced woman. But the 'she's shagging only one man argument is mute. She bones you, she's boning others.
Re: Question For The Men On Here by ubunja(m): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
ReinaFarine:

If she's fucking you, what makes you think she's not fucking millions outside?

You can say because of the in attachment and she's doing it because Shea actually attracted to your bug cock or you're not obligated to spend on her or take her out. It is just simple hot sweaty sex with an experienced woman. But the 'she's shagging only one man argument is mute. She bones you, she's boning others.
the point is a married woman has to do a lot to cheat unlike an unmarried woman.so she wont be raking in huge numbers like her unmarried peers.
Re: Question For The Men On Here by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
Preciousgirl:
Please be honest

Have you proposed love to a married woman before?

Have you had a crush on a married woman before?

Have you dated a married woman before?

Have you slept with a married woman before?

Start work
Are you feeling guilty for sleeping with your boss? I don't do married woman.
Re: Question For The Men On Here by Jman06(m): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
dollytino4real:
na wah fork another man wife? who taught u dat ur father?
Other women's husbands no dey fucck single girls?

Not supporting the act though, but married men do it with single girls and get away with it but once a married lady and a single guy are involved everybody remembers that it's a taboo to sleep other people's partners.
Re: Question For The Men On Here by juche(m): 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
I have one I am bleeping since past six months now and still bleeping her. She knows I am married. We are colleagues and our spouses are iworking in different towns. We shag frequently and is always hot and steamy. We are cool with it. Please keep your judgement, advice and condemnation to yourself. We are full adults and are responsible to our actions
Re: Question For The Men On Here by dollytino4real(f): 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
Jman06:
Other women's husbands no dey fucck single girls?

Not supporting the act though, but married men do it with single girls and get away with it but once a married lady and a single guy are involved everybody remembers that it's a taboo to sleep other people's partners.
ok go come
Re: Question For The Men On Here by Sierusvirus(m): 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
OP, you think guys are like girls that sleeps around with married men?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Killing Your Husbands...our Man / How Will You Know If A Girl Is A Virgin? / 5 African Women With Nice Bodies , Adored By Men Of Other Races.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.