Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Seeing Myself In The Dream In River Dancing To A Particular Music - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Myself In The Dream In River Dancing To A Particular Music (797 Views)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River / 26 Church Youths Drown In River Benue, Mourned By Their Families / I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeing Myself In The Dream In River Dancing To A Particular Music by Goddycream: 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
I always dream having sex in the dream,with faces familiar to me,and right now,I have no females friends, no one likes me,hatred everywhere,yesterday now,I saw myself in the river dancing to a particular music I can't understand, holding 2fowls in my hand,,
please help me friend...... am so confused now
Re: Seeing Myself In The Dream In River Dancing To A Particular Music by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
You have a connection with the marine spirits. It seems you are someone with a high position in the water realm.
Re: Seeing Myself In The Dream In River Dancing To A Particular Music by remsonik(f): 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
I think you need to pray about this to dissociate yourself from any supernatural powers that's attacking your sleep. Also dreams atimes are what we think of or do that reappears to us in our subconscious mind.
Re: Seeing Myself In The Dream In River Dancing To A Particular Music by greatnaija01: 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
so how did you know, are you also MARINE? grin

DREAMS are never what they appear to be.

THE ISSUE HERE IS THE OP HAS BEEN UNDER OPPRESSION and ATTACKS. but he has no complete idea about its causative effect.

MANY PEOPLE get disappointed in real life especially after sex related dreams...

sexybbstar:
You have a connection with the marine spirits. It seems you are someone with a high position in the water realm.
Re: Seeing Myself In The Dream In River Dancing To A Particular Music by greatnaija01: 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
OPEN YOUR BIBLE(hope u have one) then go to Psalms 23 and 91.

read it out loud before sleeping and before you leave your house daily. EVERY NASTY DREAM WILL LEAVE. you will see better visions. Thank God when it occurs and Thank me later

Goddycream:

I always dream having sex in the dream,with faces familiar to me,and right now,I have no females friends, no one likes me,hatred everywhere,yesterday now,I saw myself in the river dancing to a particular music I can't understand, holding 2fowls in my hand,,
please help me friend...... am so confused now
Re: Seeing Myself In The Dream In River Dancing To A Particular Music by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
greatnaija01:
so how did you know, are you also MARINE? grin

DREAMS are never what they appear to be.

THE ISSUE HERE IS THE OP HAS BEEN UNDER OPPRESSION and ATTACKS. but he has no complete idea about its causative effect.

MANY PEOPLE get disappointed in real life especially after sex related dreams...

His dreams are weird. I don't think it's just am ordinary dream. It's kind of spiritual.
Re: Seeing Myself In The Dream In River Dancing To A Particular Music by greatnaija01: 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ma you are right, its funny but strange. He needs a wife or a girl friend then the dreams will stop
sexybbstar:

His dreams are weird. I don't think it's just am ordinary dream. It's kind of spiritual.
Re: Seeing Myself In The Dream In River Dancing To A Particular Music by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
greatnaija01:
Ma you are right, its funny but strange. He needs a wife or a girl friend then the dreams will stop
Lol.. grin
Re: Seeing Myself In The Dream In River Dancing To A Particular Music by tealaw(m): 12:19am On Jan 05, 2018
Ur own is finished. No ponmo for u.
Re: Seeing Myself In The Dream In River Dancing To A Particular Music by Deicide: 12:32am On Jan 05, 2018
Too much Nollywood
Re: Seeing Myself In The Dream In River Dancing To A Particular Music by asdfjklhaha(f): 4:31am On Jan 05, 2018
Go for deliverance in the MFM (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) church.

(1) (Reply)

Gaothu Z Zaman / How TB Joshua Invested Over N100m To Sponsor Students To Oxford, Harvard / Prostitute Calls Out CAC Pastor Over "F*uck No Pay"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.